Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Philosophy Question

Don1

Philosophy Question

Philosophy in english means "love of the light of the serpent" its taken from Sophia meaning "light of the serpent." Just look at names like Pythagoras.etc Philosopher was another name for the Pagan spiritual school members. What we have today of this period, by confession of the early church propagandists is total bullshit that was rewrote and hacked apart by the catholic church. Plato was not a man but a Godman [divine birth and all] and the Neo-Platonic school was a Pagan enlightenment school. Based on alchemy of the soul and universal knowledge. That is why it was hacked apart along with its one High Priestess who opposed xianity. Because it was large system in Alexandria where xianity was created. And the jews-xian stole it and corrupted it into a metaphysic's which would lay the foundation of the xian churches doctrine. As in those days this was part of religion. And it was corrupted into a intellectual wing of the xian ideology. No different then the communist party intellectualism.

The point is all of what passes for philosophy for the most part in the West after the rise of xianity is hyper left brained calucations that comforms to the enemy program of removing spiritual knowledge and gnosis with left brained function only. Most of the philosopher in Western society after the rise of xianity where allowed to become known because their work comformed to the paradigm set up by the enemy. True gnosis comes from Sophia. The left and right parts of the brain are supposed to be used together as one.

Psychology is from an ancient term meaning "soul knowledge." After taking the kosher crap from the late 19th century which is mostly bizzare human hating nonsense to the point of animal training, in school. Its no mistake Skinner made a career for himself working for media market corperations.etc There is really nothing at all to do with soul knowledge there. It reduces man to an conditioned animal without a soul. This paradigm was also set up by the enemy for obvious reasons. Its an advancement of their protocols. Its fake psychology in the pure meaning of the term.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 6:26:23 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Logic and Philosophy

Does Satanist believe in Logic and Philosophy ? such as types of psychology and the human elements ?

Thank you so [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 10:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Philosophy Question

Philosophy Question

Philosophy in english means "love of the light of the serpent" its taken from Sophia meaning "light of the serpent." Just look at names like Pythagoras.etc Philosopher was another name for the Pagan spiritual school members. What we have today of this period, by confession of the early church propagandists is total bullshit that was rewrote and hacked apart by the catholic church. Plato was not a man but a Godman [divine birth and all] and the Neo-Platonic school was a Pagan enlightenment school. Based on alchemy of the soul and universal knowledge. That is why it was hacked apart along with its one High Priestess who opposed xianity. Because it was large system in Alexandria where xianity was created. And the jews-xian stole it and corrupted it into a metaphysic's which would lay the foundation of the xian churches doctrine. As in those days this was part of religion. And it was corrupted into a intellectual wing of the xian ideology. No different then the communist party intellectualism.

The point is all of what passes for philosophy for the most part in the West after the rise of xianity is hyper left brained calucations that comforms to the enemy program of removing spiritual knowledge and gnosis with left brained function only. Most of the philosopher in Western society after the rise of xianity where allowed to become known because their work comformed to the paradigm set up by the enemy. True gnosis comes from Sophia. The left and right parts of the brain are supposed to be used together as one.

Psychology is from an ancient term meaning "soul knowledge." After taking the kosher crap from the late 19th century which is mostly bizzare human hating nonsense to the point of animal training, in school. Its no mistake Skinner made a career for himself working for media market corperations.etc There is really nothing at all to do with soul knowledge there. It reduces man to an conditioned animal without a soul. This paradigm was also set up by the enemy for obvious reasons. Its an advancement of their protocols. Its fake psychology in the pure meaning of the term.

Does Satanist believe in Logic and Philosophy ? such as types of psychology and the human elements ?

The way I see it, modern philosophy is a form of mental masturbation where you make things up with no basis in reality, and you overintellectualize the most simple things and twist their meaning.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Philosophy Question

At first, I was guided to think falsehood about Plato. That he was actually left-winged thought. Thanks to foolish communist explanations that I learned about by 'researchers'. But now I realize what you mean. Plato was talking about Satan in His writtings about the One God above all and the Greek Religion was tightly close to the Gods. To say the least I always loved Plato, since before I joined Satanism. But the problem was that I hadn't looked up deeper in his thoughts. Which were no less than straight wisdom. Not to mention that much of Plato's philosophy was destroyed and plagiarized, made to seem communist. To say the least all these Philo-Sophers, meaning 'friends of Wisdom' were actually very powerful souls and it has been rumored that they did all kinds of feats like levitation, having occult power to the extremes and thus their intelligence. Pythagoras was trained by Egyptian Priests and later on now he is still famous amongst researchers, only that the given researches are foolish xians that try to blend Ancient Greek Helenism with jewish ripoff of xianity, thus failing miserably. By the posts you make, you make me feel more and more proud of my Country.

Proud of being here in the JoS, in my country as a proud representative of Satan's existance. You respark me to search in deeper into my racial/soul ancestry. I thought Greeks were not Spiritual at first. But now I feel very proud of my race. Pyth-Agoras has many meanings. One could be Python [Kundalini] and Ago(Üãù) which means I do(êÜíù). Meaning the one who does through the Python. Aristotle means Aristos(Finest/Excellent) and Telios(Perfect). Their names run deeper. But sadly, these schools got infiltrated by really, really disorted and alien theories of what Plato, Aristotle and Sophocles [Sophocles again, Sofos, meaning Wise] and others had intended. Pythia for instance of the Greatest of Priesthood again, Python, Serpent. The aim of the Greek religion was raising the Serpent of Satan. Since we reincarnate into the same racial lines, I feel truly proud. Proud to be me.

I truly thank you Don, means more than you may think or guess.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Philosophy Question

Please reread my statements on Plato.
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 1:10:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Philosophy Question

At first, I was guided to think falsehood about Plato. That he was actually left-winged thought. Thanks to foolish communist explanations that I learned about by 'researchers'. But now I realize what you mean. Plato was talking about Satan in His writtings about the One God above all and the Greek Religion was tightly close to the Gods. To say the least I always loved Plato, since before I joined Satanism. But the problem was that I hadn't looked up deeper in his thoughts. Which were no less than straight wisdom. Not to mention that much of Plato's philosophy was destroyed and plagiarized, made to seem communist. To say the least all these Philo-Sophers, meaning 'friends of Wisdom' were actually very powerful souls and it has been rumored that they did all kinds of feats like levitation, having occult power to the extremes and thus their intelligence. Pythagoras was trained by Egyptian Priests and later on now he is still famous amongst researchers, only that the given researches are foolish xians that try to blend Ancient Greek Helenism with jewish ripoff of xianity, thus failing miserably. By the posts you make, you make me feel more and more proud of my Country.

Proud of being here in the JoS, in my country as a proud representative of Satan's existance. You respark me to search in deeper into my racial/soul ancestry. I thought Greeks were not Spiritual at first. But now I feel very proud of my race. Pyth-Agoras has many meanings. One could be Python [Kundalini] and Ago(Üãù) which means I do(êÜíù). Meaning the one who does through the Python. Aristotle means Aristos(Finest/Excellent) and Telios(Perfect). Their names run deeper. But sadly, these schools got infiltrated by really, really disorted and alien theories of what Plato, Aristotle and Sophocles [Sophocles again, Sofos, meaning Wise] and others had intended. Pythia for instance of the Greatest of Priesthood again, Python, Serpent. The aim of the Greek religion was raising the Serpent of Satan. Since we reincarnate into the same racial lines, I feel truly proud. Proud to be me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Philosophy Question

--- In [email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

At first, I was guided to think falsehood about Plato. That he was actually left-winged thought. Thanks to foolish communist explanations that I learned about by 'researchers'. But now I realize what you mean. Plato was talking about Satan in His writtings about the One God above all and the Greek Religion was tightly close to the Gods. To say the least I always loved Plato, since before I joined Satanism. But the problem was that I hadn't looked up deeper in his thoughts. Which were no less than straight wisdom. Not to mention that much of Plato's philosophy was destroyed and plagiarized, made to seem communist. To say the least all these Philo-Sophers, meaning 'friends of Wisdom' were actually very powerful souls and it has been rumored that they did all kinds of feats like levitation, having occult power to the extremes and thus their intelligence. Pythagoras was trained by Egyptian Priests and later on now he is still famous amongst researchers, only
that the given researches are foolish xians that try to blend Ancient Greek Helenism with jewish ripoff of xianity, thus failing miserably. By the posts you make, you make me feel more and more proud of my Country.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
That explains nicely why "Platonic" philosophy seems so damaging to mankind, including that we are unable to direct our steps.  Turns out that it was the kikes, not Plato, that wrote that up and threw away the originals.  Then, like kikes do, they blame Plato for it.  Turns out that Plato was not the enemy of Socrates or Aristotle--it was screwed with. Nice to see that things like this are being exposed.  What I thought of as "fully integrated honesty" seems to have left out that big puzzle piece.  And when the kike piece is found, all the other pieces seem to be that much easier to figure out whether they belong at all or were also tampered with. Hail Satan![/B]

"What we have today of this period, by confession of the early church propagandists is total bullshit that was rewrote and hacked apart by the catholic church."

So we have nothing written by Plato, rather disortions of the xiojews with his signature. I guess I was right then. Look I always had these emotions about Plato. I really really liked him and thought he was a legend. Then I started researching about him, read quotations and all I got was xian meanings out of them. So I really got frustrated and mainly sad, I couldn't believe that such beings with a so nice civilization were so xian thinking. It's in the minds of people that in the basis of Greek Hellenism xianity was built and that Socrates wrote prophecies about jizzus or whatever, just using all they can to connect this BASTARDIZED NAZARENE IDIOT WITH ANYTHING THEY CAN. I got really sad to say the least but I always had the opposite feeling. Never in my mind it has passed that they could have hacked down and destroyed such knowledge as I was very much innocent about it, that no being would destroy or disort such writtings. But the kike problem runs even even depper.

I want to truly avenge these grounds. It can't go more. The last time I have been on Poseidon's Temple, I felt so much Satanic energy. What I felt with what I read for Hellenism was contradicting.

Makes me wanna spill their fucking blood for what they did.I can't describe this. Thanks Don, I read this in haste and didn't notice.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

At first, I was guided to think falsehood about Plato. That he was actually left-winged thought. Thanks to foolish communist explanations that I learned about by 'researchers'. But now I realize what you mean. Plato was talking about Satan in His writtings about the One God above all and the Greek Religion was tightly close to the Gods. To say the least I always loved Plato, since before I joined Satanism. But the problem was that I hadn't looked up deeper in his thoughts. Which were no less than straight wisdom. Not to mention that much of Plato's philosophy was destroyed and plagiarized, made to seem communist. To say the least all these Philo-Sophers, meaning 'friends of Wisdom' were actually very powerful souls and it has been rumored that they did all kinds of feats like levitation, having occult power to the extremes and thus their intelligence. Pythagoras was trained by Egyptian Priests and later on now he is still famous amongst researchers, only
that the given researches are foolish xians that try to blend Ancient Greek Helenism with jewish ripoff of xianity, thus failing miserably. By the posts you make, you make me feel more and more proud of my Country.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

Philosophy Question

Philosophy in english means "love of the light of the serpent" its taken from Sophia meaning "light of the serpent." Just look at names like Pythagoras.etc Philosopher was another name for the Pagan spiritual school members. What we have today of this period, by confession of the early church propagandists is total bullshit that was rewrote and hacked apart by the catholic church. Plato was not a man but a Godman [divine birth and all] and the Neo-Platonic school was a Pagan enlightenment school. Based on alchemy of the soul and universal knowledge. That is why it was hacked apart along with its one High Priestess who opposed xianity. Because it was large system in Alexandria where xianity was created. And the jews-xian stole it and corrupted it into a metaphysic's which would lay the foundation of the xian churches doctrine. As in those days this was part of religion. And it was corrupted into a intellectual wing of the xian ideology. No different
then the communist party intellectualism.

Th[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 2:58:14 PM

"What we have today of this period, by confession of the early church propagandists is total bullshit that was rewrote and hacked apart by the catholic church."

So we have nothing written by Plato, rather disortions of the xiojews with his signature. I guess I was right then. Look I always had these emotions about Plato. I really really liked him and thought he was a legend. Then I started researching about him, read quotations and all I got was xian meanings out of them. So I really got frustrated and mainly sad, I couldn't believe that such beings with a so nice civilization were so xian thinking. It's in the minds of people that in the basis of Greek Hellenism xianity was built and that Socrates wrote prophecies about jizzus or whatever, just using all they can to connect this BASTARDIZED NAZARENE IDIOT WITH ANYTHING THEY CAN. I got really sad to say the least but I always had the opposite feeling. Never in my mind it has passed that they could have hacked down and destroyed such knowledge as I was very much innocent about it, that no being would destroy or disort such writtings. But the kike problem runs even even depper.

I want to truly avenge these grounds. It can't go more. The last time I have been on Poseidon's Temple, I felt so much Satanic energy. What I felt with what I read for Hellenism was contradicting.

Makes me wanna spill their fucking blood for what they did.I can't describe this. Thanks Don, I read this in haste and didn't notice.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

Philosophy Question

Philosophy in english means "love of the light of the serpent" its taken from Sophia meaning "light of the serpent." Just look at names like Pythagoras.etc Philosopher was another name for the Pagan spiritual school members. What we have today of this period, by confession of the early church propagandists is total bullshit that was rewrote and hacked apart by the catholic church. Plato was not a man but a Godman [divine birth and all] and the Neo-Platonic school was a Pagan enlightenment school. Based on alchemy of the soul and universal knowledge. That is why it was hacked apart along with its one High Priestess who opposed xianity. Because it was large system in Alexandria where xianity was created. And the jews-xian stole it and corrupted it into a metaphysic's which would lay the foundation of the xian churches doctrine. As in those days this was part of religion. And it was corrupted into a intellectual wing of the xian ideology. No different

This thread really focused in on Plato so I decided to look up if there are any "original" documents of his writings. I was blown away. The oldest existing copy is from around 900 AD. That is TWELVE CENTURIES after the original writing!!! This time gap is also typical for the other ancient writers. This shows that the ancient libraries like Alexandria were indeed totally destroyed, all destroyed. I had thought that manuscripts had been preserved in the East, but even these Persian and Arabic translations date from centuries after Xianity purged the Roman Empires. I read that the Byzantines did have copies of Plato after it was lost in the West but who knows how true the copies were, the Orthodox of Constantinople are even more fanatic than the Vatican.

HAIL SATAN

Thinking about him like a person who actually  ever existed....

In all reality he was probably a rewrite of a rewrite such as Apollonius [where the xian paul of tarsus was stolen from] was of Pythagoras.etc Which go back to a much more primordial mythos of another very ancient God.

So we have nothing written by Plato, rather disortions of the xiojews with his signature. I guess I was right then. Look I always had these emotions about Plato. I really really liked him and thought he was a legend. Then I started researching about him, read quotations and all I got was xian meanings out of them. So I really got frustrated and mainly sad, I couldn't believe that such beings with a so nice civilization were so xian thinking. It's in the minds of people that in the basis of Greek Hellenism xianity was built and that Socrates wrote prophecies about jizzus or whatever, just using all they can to connect this BASTARDIZED NAZARENE IDIOT WITH ANYTHING THEY CAN. I got really sad to say the least but I always had the opposite feeling. Never in my mind it has passed that they could have hacked down and destroyed such knowledge as I was very much innocent about it, that no being would destroy or disort such writtings. But the kike problem runs
even even depper.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

At first, I was guided to think falsehood about Plato. That he was actually left-winged thought. Thanks to foolish communist explanations that I learned about by 'researchers'. But now I realize what you mean. Plato was talking about Satan in His writtings about the One God above all and the Greek Religion was tightly close to the Gods. To say the least I always loved Plato, since before I joined Satanism. But the problem was that I hadn't looked up deeper in his thoughts. Which were no less than straight wisdom. Not to mention that much of Plato's philosophy was destroyed and plagiarized, made to seem communist. To say the least all these Philo-Sophers, meaning 'friends of Wisdom' were actually very powerful souls and it has been rumored that they did all kinds of feats like levitation, having occult power to the extremes and thus their intelligence. Pythagoras was trained by Egyptian Priests and later on now he is still famous amongst researchers,
only

Proud of being here in the JoS, in my country as a proud representative of Satan's existance. You respark me to search in deeper into my racial/soul ancestry. I thought Greeks were not Spiritual at first. But now I feel very proud of my race. Pyth-Agoras has many meanings. One could be Python [Kundalini] and Ago(ÃÅ"ãù) which means I do(êÃÅ"íù). Meaning the one who does through the Python. Aristotle means Aristos(Finest/Excellent) and Telios(Perfect). Their names run deeper. But sadly, these schools got infiltrated by really, really disorted and alien theories of what Plato, Aristotle and Sophocles [Sophocles again, Sofos, meaning Wise] and others had intended. Pythia for instance of the Greatest of Priesthood again, Python, Serpent. The aim of the Greek religion was raising the Serpent of Satan. Since we reincarnate into the same racial lines, I feel truly proud. Proud to be me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Philosophy Question

:( Guess the only way we'll REALLY ever know what they thought would be to find them (either here w/ Godhead or on the Astral) and ask them ourselves. I wonder if the Gods have electronic copies of everything that was burnt on a giant Flash Drive type of device? Even if they don't, they probably figured that stuff out mellenia ago, and can tell us by their own experiences.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <mokarran@... wrote:

This thread really focused in on Plato so I decided to look up if there are any "original" documents of his writings. I was blown away. The oldest existing copy is from around 900 AD. That is TWELVE CENTURIES after the original writing!!! This time gap is also typical for the other ancient writers. This shows that the ancient libraries like Alexandria were indeed totally destroyed, all destroyed. I had thought that manuscripts had been preserved in the East, but even these Persian and Arabic translations date from centuries after Xianity purged the Roman Empires. I read that the Byzantines did have copies of Plato after it was lost in the West but who knows how true the copies were, the Orthodox of Constantinople are even more fanatic than the Vatican.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Thinking about him like a person who actually  ever existed....

In all reality he was probably a rewrite of a rewrite such as Apollonius [where the xian paul of tarsus was stolen from] was of Pythagoras.etc Which go back to a much more primordial mythos of another very ancient God.

So we have nothing written by Plato, rather disortions of the xiojews with his signature. I guess I was right then. Look I always had these emotions about Plato. I really really liked him and thought he was a legend. Then I started researching about him, read quotations and all I got was xian meanings out of them. So I really got frustrated and mainly sad, I couldn't believe that such beings with a so nice civilization were so xian thinking. It's in the minds of people that in the basis of Greek Hellenism xianity was built and that Socrates wrote prophecies about jizzus or whatever, just using all they can to connect this BASTARDIZED NAZARENE IDIOT WITH ANYTHING THEY CAN. I got really sad to say the least but I always had the opposite feeling. Never in my mind it has passed that they could have hacked down and destroyed such knowledge as I was very much innocent about it, that no being would destroy or disort such writtings. But the kike problem runs
even even depper.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

At first, I was guided to think falsehood about Plato. That he was actually left-winged thought. Thanks to foolish communist explanations that I learned about by 'researchers'. But now I realize what you mean. Plato was talking about Satan in His writtings about the One God above all and the Greek Religion was tightly close to the Gods. To say the least I always loved Plato, since before I joined Satanism. But the problem was that I hadn't looked up deeper in his thoughts. Which were no less than straight wisdom. Not to mention that much of Plato's philosophy was destroyed and plagiarized, made to seem communist. To say the least all these Philo-Sophers, meaning 'friends of Wisdom' were actually very powerful souls and it has been rumored that they did all kinds of feats like levitation, having occult power to the extremes and thus their intelligence. Pythagoras was trained by Egyptian Priests and later on now he is still famous amongst researchers,
only

Proud of being here in the JoS, in my country as a proud representative of Satan's existance. You respark me to search in deeper into my racial/soul ancestry. I thought Greeks were not Spiritual at first. But now I feel very proud of my race. Pyth-Agoras has many meanings. One could be Python [Kundalini] and Ago(ÃÅ"ãù) which means I do(êÃÅ"íù). Meaning the one who does through the Python. Aristotle means Aristos(Finest/Excellent) and Telios(Perfect). Their names run deeper. But sadly, these schools got infiltrated by really, really disorted and alien theories of what Plato, Aristotle and Sophocles [Sophocles again, Sofos, meaning Wise] and others had intended. Pythia for instance of the Greatest of Priesthood again, Python, Serpent. The aim of the Greek religion was raising the Serpent of Satan. Since we reincarnate into the same racial lines, I feel truly proud. Proud to be me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Philosophy Question

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back