Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Philosipy - jesus, posibly the biggest satanic prophet of all time.

bblondie321

Hi, Im a bit of a thinker and I've come up with something that could thoroughly destroy the basis of Xianity (as if they haven't done it enough already lol)

Here's what i thunked lol
X, by himself and others as the bible would have it was claimed to be the son of god and yet he also claimed that that we were 'god's' 'children' and thus equal to him. the bible then goes on to claim that he performed miracles and is now revered as a divine entity, see where im going here?
I believe these miracles were Satanic witchcraft (as many others do no doubt) and by saying we where equal to him who could perform 'miracles' and became a god has yelled the word of Satan thus destroying the basis of Christianity and also suggests that Christianity was Spiritual Satanism perverted by enslavers, which also supports my opinion that all theistic religions worship the same entity(ies) (Satan and the Demons of hell) and are just interpreted differently by man in varying degrees of accuracy and stupidity.

looking forward to replies and opinions, be it positive or otherwise as no doubt originality will be assured.

In Sorte Diaboli.

No, no, no, and don't take this as an attack. Other than Horus and Zeus, the closest names to "Jesus" is "Esus." Some say "Iesus." "Esus" is of the Druids who also labeled the Sun as "666." Their concept of God was Satan. So, thus, the SUN of God. However, they revered this essence of the Sun as birth, death, and resurrection.

The early "Gnostic Christians" have this "Oh we were so persecuted by the church for our heretical beliefs that Jesus was just an enlightened man who is married to Mary Magdalene who performed many miracles and carry a bloodline." Even if that kike had existed, the answer by today's Gnostic Christians is that this bloodline of Christ and Magdalene originated in ISRAEL!! So, in other words, a bloodline of kikes. Some people have harassed me about this so-called Merovingian bloodline and won't take no for the factual conclusion that it is.

The Gnostic Christians believe that Christianity was perverted into the Christianity that exists today. Not true. There never was an *original* Christianity. The people who I have to break this to in person in the most polite of ways look like their entire days from their birth to their current heartbeat had been shattered. The truth is difficult for many. But look at how many of us have recognized the truth about Satan and how it changed our lives for the better.

The walking on water, changing water into wine, raising Lazarus from the dead, the speaking in tongues of fire, the birth, death, and resurrection, the "holy spirit" and "halo," and everything else you can think of, not only from the Nazarene, but every other fictitious character in that book of toilet tissue, which as we know, has been stolen and stolen and stolen even more. Even "the abyss," "tartarus," "the great deep," "the sides of the pit," "the heart of the earth," "the outer darkness," and the "lake of fire," etc and other shit that has forced kids to piss their beds every night have been stolen from something alchemical, NOT literal.

What if the Nazarene was just another character like Horus? Still, once again, bastard and worthless Christ, his harlot father (lol) and his worthless holy spirit were not only stolen from Satanism, but the original "miracles" performed by the original Gods were readily made available to us as admitted allegories that have to do with the Magnum Opus.

What I'm saying is nothing new from the Exposing Xianity website for those who take the time to actually read the entire thing enough to fully grasp the truth. I do find it ironic though, that with the false "religion," or should I say *program* is one of the easiest to pick up on the allegories that the masses, the weak, have taken seriously. "I am a key." "I am a doorway." "I am a body of light," etc etc. Although the Jesus Christ character isn't real, some of those sayings have real alchemical meanings although STOLEN!

Again, this was not an attack on you. I don't know how long you've been here, but most of us here no better. I remember this idiot in the Satanic Gay Community a couple years ago who said that he was "chosen by Satan," but that he "couldn't believe in Satan unless he believes in Jesus too." Guess where he is? And no. I didn't have anything to do with it. Christian+Satanist hybrids cause their own misery and suffering, although there is a quote from Nietzsche that can bring a smile to many faces, although this isn't verbatim: "The weak shall perish and they shall have any help possible." :)

Don't take this as an attack on your person or as any kind of threat because I never made any to you. In fact I'm not telling you what to believe or what not to, but only what belongs here. If your haven't already read:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/New ... ament.html

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bblondie321" <bblondie321@... wrote:

Hi, Im a bit of a thinker and I've come up with something that could thoroughly destroy the basis of Xianity (as if they haven't done it enough already lol)

X, by himself and others as the bible would have it was claimed to be the son of god and yet he also claimed that that we were 'god's' 'children' and thus equal to him. the bible then goes on to claim that he performed miracles and is now revered as a divine entity, see where im going here?
I believe these miracles were Satanic witchcraft (as many others do no doubt) and by saying we where equal to him who could perform 'miracles' and became a god has yelled the word of Satan thus destroying the basis of Christianity and also suggests that Christianity was Spiritual Satanism perverted by enslavers, which also supports my opinion that all theistic religions worship the same entity(ies) (Satan and the Demons of hell) and are just interpreted differently by man in varying degrees of accuracy and stupidity.

looking forward to replies and opinions, be it positive or otherwise as no doubt originality will be assured.

In Sorte Diaboli.

<td val[/IMG]Hi I never notice that before, hahaha... good one Hail Satan!

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, bblondie321 <bblondie321@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Philosipy - jesus, posibly the biggest satanic prophet of all time.
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 6:07 PM

In Sorte Diaboli.
[/TD]

Also, this isn't about "My God can beat up your imaginary god" or "I'm right and you're wrong." We're way past that idiocy and despite knowing the endless bible contradictions, the stolen Alchemy that Christians have taken as literal which are based on *concepts,* we are fully aware that Jesus himself never existed. You made some good points, but the Jesus/X thing tainted it. However, this is one way that you could fuck with Christians and find these scriptures that say these things as your back-up. If they can't see through that, then they have become a lost cause because this is what retardation does to people. If I didn't say this already, the Druids also labeled the Sun as "666." A contradiction in the bible in Revelations is that "Christ is the Morning Star," or in other words, Lucifer.

That is another blatant hint of the Jewish Talmud saying "May Lucifer's (*not Jesus Christ's*) name be blotted out and replaced with Jesus Christ/Yeshu[a]." In other, other words; there is no "Christ the Heretic." Christ = Christ = Christ = any idea of Christ = belief in someone that isn't there.

However, if you want to use such things to challenge Christians, don't forget to include the Morning Star and the "666," where "the Sun/son of [their fictitious god] would equal 666 before moving on to the REAL existing Gods who have been labeled as Demons LARGELY because of Christ replacing them through that worthless Jewish sham program and Judeo/Christian blasphemy and Jewish sorcery for thousands of years.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Stanley Sainvil <stanleysainvil@... wrote:

Hi I never notice that before, hahaha... good one
Hail Satan!

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, bblondie321 <bblondie321@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Philosipy - jesus, posibly the biggest satanic prophet of all time.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 6:07 PM

In Sorte Diaboli.

Blondie,
When I first "came home" to witchcraft, and began to do much studing, reading, practicing...I was a thinker then as well. Still am.

I "thunk" alot of things, one of which was what you presented here about Jesus being a "rebel" or having Satanic thought....

Jesus is NOT Satanic. Satan is not Jesus.
There is no ONE god...or "overgod" that controls everything in the sense that you speak of.

Keep being a thinker,,,,and think on it some more.
If you believe Jesus can be Satanic, you are falling under that spell. Its a lie.

There are those that wish to enslave us. Those that wish to control us, use us.
Jewsus and Satan are not one in the same. There is no one g*d....

To deny there is a difference is to deny that there is any opposites, any kind of danger in the world. That implies we are all the same. That there is just nothing basically. Which falls back into atheism.

Believe as you will. But there are many dangers, many opossites, many who would do YOU harm.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bblondie321" <bblondie321@... wrote:

In Sorte Diaboli.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back