Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pest

alisha

i get so tired of being disrespected all the time by the so called satanist that quotes the fuckin words of jehova ugh he is such a narsistic bastard wish he was dead to me he is dead he is causeing to many problems giving out false and slanderess info about father enki/satan/lucifer i am tired of this i need to take care of this problem once and for all.he makes me sick with his lies i need help binding this person so that he can do no magic or any other evil to anyone ever again but i can not do it myself not strong enough and i need help from my family together we can destroy his chances of hurting anyone else.after all the wrong he has done to me (such as rape theft ect.) i need this done the power that i have is to new. his lies much be stoped.i try but i fail. he must be punished he is evil.i am reaching out for help from my brothers and sisters of satanism he must be destroyed.of course i mean by the power of satanism of course.all atempts have failed.hate is starting to develope not a good or healthy thing.please help me end this.

HAIL SATAN LUCIFER FATHER OF ALL HUMANITY CREATER OF ALL HONORABLE AND GLORIFIED OF ALL THINGS AND PEOPLE

HAIL SATAN

Alisha Sent from Samsung Mobile

Black magick/destruction ritual from the JoS. Shred this motherfucker into the mud. He isn't allowed to do such things. Also before doing this, try to lash out your anger into his fact, but in a polite way. I.e no mentions about Satanism and the rest. Just lash out in his face. Many people that are like this are extreme cowards on the inside and they will back off after you do this, weak xians.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alisha <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

i get so tired of being disrespected all the time by the so called satanist that quotes the fuckin words of jehova ugh he is such a narsistic bastard wish he was dead to me he is dead he is causeing to many problems giving out false and slanderess info about father enki/satan/lucifer i am tired of this i need to take care of this problem once and for all.he makes me sick with his lies i need help binding this person so that he can do no magic or any other evil to anyone ever again but i can not do it myself not strong enough and i need help from my family together we can destroy his chances of hurting anyone else.after all the wrong he has done to me (such as rape theft ect.) i need this done the power that i have is to new. his lies much be stoped.i try but i fail. he must be punished he is evil.i am reaching out for help from my brothers and sisters of satanism he must be destroyed.of course i mean by the power of satanism of course.all atempts have failed.hate is starting to develope not a good or healthy thing.please help me end this.

HAIL SATAN LUCIFER FATHER OF ALL HUMANITY CREATER OF ALL HONORABLE AND GLORIFIED OF ALL THINGS AND PEOPLE

HAIL SATAN

What! He RAPED YOU !!

For that he deserves death and psychic sexual castration (impotence), at the least.

You do have it within yourself to take care of him. Don't waste your hate; use it. Study the JOS site on magick and go to the Free E Books For Satan's People and read "Ordo Umbra" by HP Lucius Dragonwolf on Spiritual Warfare and Satanic Shadows, and you will learn how to take care of this situation. You know this enemy and that's extremely important in doing a destruction working against him.

Design your own attack and carry it through.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alisha <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

I read the post again and again. He deserves death and nothing else. Ask for help and Satan will more than likely help you and destroy him. I didn't quite understand the rape theft thing. Now that I understand it, I would say you need to get police involved. Seriously, this is out of bounds. Ask help from the powers of Hell immidiately. They will manage him and destroy him from the inside and out, but if you can, call in the police too.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Black magick/destruction ritual from the JoS. Shred this motherfucker into the mud. He isn't allowed to do such things. Also before doing this, try to lash out your anger into his fact, but in a polite way. I.e no mentions about Satanism and the rest. Just lash out in his face. Many people that are like this are extreme cowards on the inside and they will back off after you do this, weak xians.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alisha <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

I know exactly what it's like and what you are going through Alisha. Because I was... We'll I was also raped too... But hey you're lucky the cops will help you. The polica didn't bother to work on my case cause I was satanic. So if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm always here for you and i'll be happy to perform a destruction ruitual on the bastard!!
HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN

This is horrible for both of you. Too bad Himmiler and the SS isn't available - they would dispacth both these bastards posthaste.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "music4satan" <ritaisbrazil@... wrote:

I know exactly what it's like and what you are going through Alisha. Because I was... We'll I was also raped too... But hey you're lucky the cops will help you. The polica didn't bother to work on my case cause I was satanic. So if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm always here for you and i'll be happy to perform a destruction ruitual on the bastard!!
HAIL SATAN!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alisha <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

thank you dear brother. sadly i still have to deal with my rapest everyday cause he and i have every class together in college. which sucks but i know it's only a matter of time till he gets whats coming to him. I may not have found my guardian demon yet, but i know that whoever it is, they are watching over me and will protect me as will Father Satan. because that is what Father Satan does best. He loves, takes care of us, helps us, He created us, and He protects His children. So sister Alisha, don't worry, Our Beloved Father Satan will NOT let those who hurt His children get away with their crimes without suffering for it.

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL AHPUCH!!
HAIL HIMMILER AND THE SS!!
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

This is horrible for both of you. Too bad Himmiler and the SS isn't available - they would dispacth both these bastards posthaste.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "music4satan" <ritaisbrazil@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN

The thing that makes the situation worse is that my good friend is fuckin the bastard now and rubs it in my face like she is fuckin innocent or something then believes all his lies about the abuse that he says it never happened
but she has turned her back on me
Because of him(wipes. A tear) it don't matter there. Both kikes fuckin Jehovah lovers and she's a ass for fuckin with him
Knowing that we use to date but anyway
that's the up date sorry to say but wat a bitch.

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN

DON'T TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!
Destroy him.

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM, alisha <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

The thing that makes the situation worse is that my good friend is fuckin the bastard now and rubs it in my face like she is fuckin innocent or something then believes all his lies about the abuse that he says it never happened
Because of him(wipes. A tear) it don't matter there. Both kikes fuckin Jehovah lovers and she's a ass for fuckin with him

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN

She's NO Friend.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN

The pest has been destroyed forever LOL now. Its is her turn hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha LOL updated
AVE SATANAS

HAIL SATAN HAIL TO THE TRUE GOD ALMGHTY AND GRACIOUS LORD LUCIFER

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

She's NO Friend.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN

Good News

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

The pest has been destroyed forever LOL now. Its is her turn hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha LOL updated
AVE SATANAS

HAIL SATAN HAIL TO THE TRUE GOD ALMGHTY AND GRACIOUS LORD LUCIFER

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

She's NO Friend.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back