Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Personal Working

Ursa Minor

Website
www.mgtow.tv
I've recently started vibrating runes in order to boost my chakra cleaning efforts. Example, I did Tiwaz 36 times while focusing on my sacral. After I was done I felt at peace and my chakra was no longer “hurting” like it had been for a while now. There was so much dross on it, that it was actually causing a ton of interference and I felt pain. I'll continue repeating this working until someone suggests a better one, or I feel that all the dross has been removed.

The reason I picked 36, was because it's a factor of 9 and this from HPHC:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=74710

Hail Satan!

Ursa Minor said:
I've recently started vibrating runes in order to boost my chakra cleaning efforts. Example, I did Tiwaz 36 times while focusing on my sacral. After I was done I felt at peace and my chakra was no longer “hurting” like it had been for a while now. There was so much dross on it, that it was actually causing a ton of interference and I felt pain. I'll continue repeating this working until someone suggests a better one, or I feel that all the dross has been removed.

The reason I picked 36, was because it's a factor of 9 and this from HPHC:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=74710

Hail Satan!
I highly recommend for your working to be done for as long as you can, at least 90 consecutive days. Surely only the ”daily” dross might have been removed after the first day of the work, ”daily dross” meaning the negative energies that attach to your soul after a day of interacting in the outside world with other people, most of which are ”spiritually dirty”.

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=424832 time=1676501829 user_id=1057]
I highly recommend for your working to be done for as long as you can, at least 90 consecutive days. Surely only the ”daily” dross might have been removed after the first day of the work, ”daily dross” meaning the negative energies that attach to your soul after a day of interacting in the outside world with other people, most of which are ”spiritually dirty”.

I was around many "unclean" people before I knew anything about spiritual hygiene, so it's likely "piled up" over time. Also, the addiction I had seems to have been the "worst" of the dross that managed to "attach" itself to my chakra, that's what I targeted when I first did this. When doing a 90+ day working, does it need to be the same time of day, or can it be done at different times on consecutive days?

Congrats on becoming a JoS Guardian too.

Ursa Minor said:
I was around many "unclean" people before I knew anything about spiritual hygiene, so it's likely "piled up" over time. Also, the addiction I had seems to have been the "worst" of the dross that managed to "attach" itself to my chakra, that's what I targeted when I first did this. When doing a 90+ day working, does it need to be the same time of day, or can it be done at different times on consecutive days?

Congrats on becoming a JoS Guardian too.
Thanks. The working can be done at any time of the day or night, granted you try to not skip days. The "advice" that you need to do them only at certain times of the day is because energies are amplified during the hours of certain planets depending on the type of working you are doing. Cleaning meditations using white-gold energy would be amplified by the Sun so such workings are more powerful during the Sun hours of the day, but one doesn't have to follow that if their daily activities don't allow them. The most important is the day and time you start the meditation.

But even if it happens to skip a day, you can just do the work two times the second day (in such case I would keep at least 10-12 hours between them if I had to recover a day) because a cleaning working is certainly not as strict as a planetary square. Energy will still build up and clean the chakras as you do the working.

Also from my experience if you lose the count, doing 1-2 extra vibrations is fine for a working that is being done for so long. Simplier workings like cleaning the chakras allow this much flexibility and still be effective, however ideal is to respect the exact number of vibrations every day.

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=425049 time=1676585125 user_id=1057]
But even if it happens to skip a day, you can just do the work two times the second day (in such case I would keep at least 10-12 hours between them if I had to recover a day) because a cleaning working is certainly not as strict as a planetary square. Energy will still build up and clean the chakras as you do the working.

That's good, because my current job has a varying schedule. I haven't tried a planetary square yet because most of the jobs I've been able to get, and actually be a permanent hire, had varying schedules that could change on a whim. I have to stick to workings that are more "relaxed" that reason. When my work-life balance improves, I'll try more strict and complex workings like a square.

Ursa Minor said:

If you are just trying to clean, then Visuddhi has worked very well for me.

As JG The Alchemist7 has mentioned, doing a working for improving specific parts of the soul, as well as pushing through negative karma, will also result in dirt surfacing from the soul, which you can then clean.

For squares, one benefit of them is that they don't actually require too much time is you used the shortened mantras.
If you are still concerned about time, you can simply use these shortened mantras in the style of a 40 day working, taking advantage of the strong planetary positions, but not facing the full restrictions of the square itself.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=425157 time=1676616620 user_id=21286]

What is Visuddhi, and how do I use it?

So, it's possible I only scratched the surface then. I have issues with thinking I don't deserve love, which run very deep and may take a while to resolve. With the way my natal chart is, I partially can see why. I think having someone read my chart and give second opinion would help me out as well.

I didn't know I could use just the mantras sans magick square, that I can definitely do. When would be a good time to start a money mantra, and which planets are the best for it?

Ursa Minor said:
What is Visuddhi, and how do I use it?

So, it's possible I only scratched the surface then. I have issues with thinking I don't deserve love, which run very deep and may take a while to resolve. With the way my natal chart is, I partially can see why. I think having someone read my chart and give second opinion would help me out as well.

I didn't know I could use just the mantras sans magick square, that I can definitely do. When would be a good time to start a money mantra, and which planets are the best for it?

See this thread on Visuddhi:https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615

also: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=414973#p414973

for wealth rituals and dates, see this thread (and search for many others): https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=425291#p425291

And yes, you are deserving of love, as everyone is. Removing negative karma pertaining to this will help a lot. As you have already identified the issue, you do not necessarily need to tie it directly into a specific planet or house, as your focus will give success regardless.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=426060 time=1676930784 user_id=21286]
And yes, you are deserving of love, as everyone is. Removing negative karma pertaining to this will help a lot. As you have already identified the issue, you do not necessarily need to tie it directly into a specific planet or house, as your focus will give success regardless.

I see, it's possible the toxic relationships I had, in past lives and my present one, left behind some dross and damaged some of my chakras. I found that my sacral was actually broken, and that's why it was hurting. Tiwaz seems to help it heal though, so I'll keep doing that too.

Me feeling undeserving of love is one of the issues that holds me back from fully loving my Demoness Partner. It would be nice to finally put that issue behind me. I've had it for so long it started to become "part of me", and it almost did. If She hadn't intervened like She did years ago when the addiction was at its worst, I don't know what condition I'd be in today. Sorry if that sounded confusing, but both a prior addiction and the undeserving of love issue were intertwined.

Thanks for all the info brother, I'll put it to good use.

I want to share some useful info regarding our energy systems and share a book with some useful info in it and a product also. It is about some tools called "The Wands of Horus" I purchased mine over 10 years ago from the guy that created them back then. I still use the almost every day. I got the "Mono" version listed in the book. Great aid to energy work. They have many effects on the body and they are great for meditation as they are supposed to help balance the "KA" and the "BA " . The Egyptians used these wands and you can find many Egyptian statues holding these wands. The writers and researchers in the book actually went to Egypt and did much in depth analysis of the wall carvings looking at them numerically and geometrically. There are even actually artifacts of the wands that have been found. Usually the left hand has zinc and the right copper and are hollow with fillings inside. You can actually use a volt meter when holding them to see it creates an actual voltage. There is much research of the energy effects and they did a lot of tests with instruments. Its a fascinating study and has very minimal enemy stuff in it from what I can tell. Here is link to the book to download. the wands are still available but much more expensive now and with the war going on may be difficult to find, but there is another company that makes one that seem OK, most of the home made ones I would not recommend as there are a lot of factors in creating them and making them wrong can have bad effects in the long run. They are one of most prized possessions. I think they would be a great aid in the "Work" Also some interesting ancient history about the Gods and pharaohs further down in the book. http://www.satanist.link/WandsOfHorus.pdf

Ursa Minor said:

Yes, the makes sense. Good luck with your healing. Thurisaz or Uruz may also be of use. I've been using Thurisaz, aimed at my Mars energies, with good results. I plan on doing the Mars in Leo squares in May. These may be of use to you as well, despite if their energy is not the most perfect example of Mars.

Strengthening the connection of her to your heart chakra will also help in some sense. It won't immediately resolve all negative karma, but it will definitely make you feel her love and feel like she is there for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back