Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Personal Image

Narovi Terminus

Hello all, I'm a metalhead specially a black metal one. I started to feel bad about my personal image, I don't know if it's because of the enemy. I started to think I'm not worshiping well with my image. What you think about it? Dressing always in black disregard our lord? maybe I'm wrong. I try to make father remember himself in me so I always dress in black wearing satanic symbols. Do you think I must dress normally and not be under the radar or something and find other ways to be loved from our father?

It's always best to dress as you are rather than an image of someone else's creation. 
On Wed, Jul 3, 2019, 4:33 AM Narovi Terminus narovi.terminus@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello all, I'm a metalhead specially a black metal one. I started to feel bad about my personal image, I don't know if it's because of the enemy. I started to think I'm not worshiping well with my image. What you think about it? Dressing always in black disregard our lord? maybe I'm wrong. I try to make father remember himself in me so I always dress in black wearing satanic symbols. Do you think I must dress normally and not be under the radar or something and find other ways to be loved from our father?

The kind of people than only wear black like goths seem pretty degenerated to me. Also, you wont seem like Satan if you dress all black lol you’re gonna look like dummy.

You’re not gonna be loved based on how you dress but on your actions and heart.

Dress with confidence and then you enter a room it will light up with your radiance 
On Wednesday, 3 July 2019, 7:47:38 pm AEST, Sadie Jo sadie.fayant@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

It's always best to dress as you are rather than an image of someone else's creation. 
On Wed, Jul 3, 2019, 4:33 AM Narovi Terminus narovi.terminus@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back