Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Personal experience doing Lord Set's Power Ritual

Touka

I wanted to share this experience as it was one of the most beautiful experiences I had doing a ritual till now. I did some of the other rituals, like Lord Neberius's Ritual and Lord Abrasax's Ritual and I felt a good energy in those cases too, but with Lord Set it was different. After I finished the ritual and meditated on His Sigil, I laid down and let myself be immersed with His energy. At first it was usual, like in the other cases, but then I started to feel it stronger in all of my body. With my eyes closed, in my mind appeared a wonderful landscape, a sunset over the sea and the beautiful purple colors of the sky. I started to feel a great hint of energy in my heart chakra that lasted a while. It was something I can't properly explain, but I cannot feel anything but greatful for this. If any of you had this kind of experiences, it would be very nice to share them.
Hail Father Satan! Hail Lord Set! Hail Lord Neberius! Hail Lord Abrasax!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back