Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups

hail.enki

The yahoo user 'angerfuelsme' is contacting people stating that he and some friends were responsible for closing the previous Adults Joy of Satan eGroup.

Watch out for friend requests from this guy, he is very against Joy of Satan and Maxine in particular.

Really? Interesting. Thanks for the heads up.
----- Original Message ----- From: hail.enki To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:12 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups down'
The yahoo user 'angerfuelsme' is contacting people stating that he and some friends were responsible for closing the previous Adults Joy of Satan eGroup.

Watch out for friend requests from this guy, he is very against Joy of Satan and Maxine in particular.

I have reason to believe the person in question has been banned now. Hopefully we can get a picture of the perpetrator shortly and possibly conduct a group destruction ritual on this kike.

Thank you, I just banned him from all of the JoS e-groups he was a member of. This guy also sent me a harrassing e-mail some time ago. He is an xian. Telling me I am going to "Burn in Hell" "Leading people away from 'god' etc.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

email address of him is omahaboyborn@...

Yep that idiot messaged me I suspected he was a intruder anyway and he is pretending he doesnt know anything about the jos group and so and so

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:33:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups down'

----- Original Message ----- From: hail.enki To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:12 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups down'

That'd be cool! Maybe he's got one on his Myspace or something.
----- Original Message ----- From: hail.enki To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 4:36 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups down'
I have reason to believe the person in question has been banned now. Hopefully we can get a picture of the perpetrator shortly and possibly conduct a group destruction ritual on this kike.

Is the person a xian or just a lonely wolf that wants to lose his/her head?

Good to know.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:

----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups down'

To that person, you accomplished nothing, we are individuals who are strong united, even if the worst happens we are still individuals and can survive! All you have done is prepared us more for the future, and being your efforts were so pathetic it was ridiculous, may all the misfortune and disease come your way, for you are without, and you are trying to prevent the very thing we were ALL set out to do. May you never have an ounce of luck again!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & TO GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

OOOOOOOO didn't see that! Awsome work 'Hail.Enki' How greatly he has fucked up! Now may you fucking suffer! To all Satanists who want to get some good black magic practice, hear is your chance! May the powers of Hell teach you the meaning of Justice the hard way, and may the warriors of Satan ensure this!

*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Hail Satan to that!
----- Original Message ----- From: hells_dragon_warrior To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:41 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups down'
To that person, you accomplished nothing, we are individuals who are strong united, even if the worst happens we are still individuals and can survive! All you have done is prepared us more for the future, and being your efforts were so pathetic it was ridiculous, may all the misfortune and disease come your way, for you are without, and you are trying to prevent the very thing we were ALL set out to do. May you never have an ounce of luck again!

*HAIL SATAN & TO GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord of the Untamed <wild_horned_one_within@... wrote:
Yep that idiot messaged me I suspected he was a intruder anyway and he is pretending he doesnt know anything about the jos group and so and so

Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:33:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups down'

----- Original Message -----
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups down'

have anyone recieved a message from this angerfuelsme saying stupid satanist? Well I was new and recieved one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
Thank you, I just banned him from all of the JoS e-groups he was a member of. This guy also sent me a harrassing e-mail some time ago. He is an xian. Telling me I am going to "Burn in Hell" "Leading people away from 'god' etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

email address of him is omahaboyborn@
This is the prick who e-mailed me calling me a stupid Satanist. Being new I didn't know what to think. Other than how could anyone touch me? Even a Satanist themself?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

omahaboyborn@
at what.com? It doesn't say. Or I'd look him up via google. try saying that e-mail address again using 's example: 'example@...'
Sorry, it just got cut off somehow and I'm confused. :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@... wrote:

email address of him is omahaboyborn@

omahaboyborn@
at what.com? It doesn't say. Or I'd look him up via google. try saying that e-mail address again using 's example: 'example@...'
Sorry, it just got cut off somehow and I'm confused. :p
it's at yahoo .com

<td val[/IMG]the way i see it there is only one god, Father Lucifer, he is all that there is. The Christians are just using fear as a constitute for their religeon. its nothing but a scam. they are the ones in which will be punished.

--- On Tue, 4/28/09, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups down'
Received: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 11:27 AM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo..com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

<td val[/IMG]the way i see it there is only one god, Father Lucifer, he is all that there is. The Christians are just using fear as a constitute for their religeon. its nothing but a scam. they are the ones in which will be punished.

--- On Tue, 4/28/09, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Person contacting members, claiming to have 'closed the other groups down'
Received: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 11:27 AM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo..com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back