Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Permission for A story

Lana1

I am currently writing a story that displays Satanism/Satanic practice in a positive light. I feel I need permission not just from Satan himself but also the satanic community.

I understand that Some satanists prefer the concept of remaining an underground community and feel it safe to ask.

It is basically a tale that challenges the behavior of mankind and acknowledges how we as humans have got to where we are today with religion and the belief in God. It is a journey between a number of people that have been selected by Satan to partake in to learn of history and human psychology. Whether or not Humans are a positive influence on Earth and whether or not it deserves to remain.

I am a new satanist and would greatly appreciate your opinions and i'll understand if you disagree. I just find there are few titles out there that place Satan in the heroic/positive perspective and feel it may help others to learn to think for themselves instead of just being told from there what to think. Please don't think i'm meaning to insult. I am merely here to learn.

p.s: I apologize for may grasp on Satanism may seem slow. I have mild Aspergers Syndrome and am curious to know of other satanists who have Aspergers too. I have been studying satanism since i was 14 and also the history of Mesopotamia.

Thank you and Hail Satan.

It's a good idea and helps our cause, and it also pleases Satan. But keep in mind you could risk your personal safety if you write it using your real name. We don't prefer to remain an underground community, quite the opposite, if you read the site you'll see we're trying to make Spiritual Satanism a mainstream religion and officially recognizable. But unfortunately this isn't possible when the enemy is still in control, so that's why we work in spiritual warfare. Those who promote the enemy lies must be destroyed first. As it's been said many times, Satanism is not a threat to our enemies at all if we remain few in number and underground and nobody focuses on promoting it.

But the reason many of us keep the fact we're Satanists in secret is because of personal safety. The enemy still has control and they do persecute us. Many people risk their jobs and even their lives for telling they're Satanists in public. So try to keep this in mind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lana" <lwaterkeyn@... wrote:

I am currently writing a story that displays Satanism/Satanic practice in a positive light. I feel I need permission not just from Satan himself but also the satanic community.

I understand that Some satanists prefer the concept of remaining an underground community and feel it safe to ask.

It is basically a tale that challenges the behavior of mankind and acknowledges how we as humans have got to where we are today with religion and the belief in God. It is a journey between a number of people that have been selected by Satan to partake in to learn of history and human psychology. Whether or not Humans are a positive influence on Earth and whether or not it deserves to remain.

I am a new satanist and would greatly appreciate your opinions and i'll understand if you disagree. I just find there are few titles out there that place Satan in the heroic/positive perspective and feel it may help others to learn to think for themselves instead of just being told from there what to think. Please don't think i'm meaning to insult. I am merely here to learn.

p.s: I apologize for may grasp on Satanism may seem slow. I have mild Aspergers Syndrome and am curious to know of other satanists who have Aspergers too. I have been studying satanism since i was 14 and also the history of Mesopotamia.

Well, in my book, Satanism needs all the positive publicity it can
get. I say go for it, if that's what you wanna do. I wish you the best
of success with your endeavour! I too wish to do something similar.
Hail father Satan!

On 4/7/12, lana <lwaterkeyn@... wrote:
I am currently writing a story that displays Satanism/Satanic practice in a
positive light. I feel I need permission not just from Satan himself but
also the satanic community.

I understand that Some satanists prefer the concept of remaining an
underground community and feel it safe to ask.

It is basically a tale that challenges the behavior of mankind and
acknowledges how we as humans have got to where we are today with religion
and the belief in God. It is a journey between a number of people that have
been selected by Satan to partake in to learn of history and human
psychology. Whether or not Humans are a positive influence on Earth and
whether or not it deserves to remain.

I am a new satanist and would greatly appreciate your opinions and i'll
understand if you disagree. I just find there are few titles out there that
place Satan in the heroic/positive perspective and feel it may help others
to learn to think for themselves instead of just being told from there what
to think. Please don't think i'm meaning to insult. I am merely here to
learn.

p.s: I apologize for may grasp on Satanism may seem slow. I have mild
Aspergers Syndrome and am curious to know of other satanists who have
Aspergers too. I have been studying satanism since i was 14 and also the
history of Mesopotamia.

Good luck ! I wrote 2 novels, all of them translated in 5 languages and my novels including true satanism :)

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Hail father Satan!

learn.

history of Mesopotamia.

--

Ahmedi Münir Önen
Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar sadece göndericisi tarafindan almasi amaclanan yetkili gercek ya da tüzel kisinin kullanimi icindir. Eger söz konusu yetkili alici degilseniz bu elektronik postanin icerigini aciklamaniz, kopyalamaniz, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmaniz kesinlikle yasaktir ve bu elektronik postayi derhal silmeniz gerekmektedir. Khemennu.com ve mailin göndereni bu mesajin icerdigi bilgilerin doğruluğu veya eksiksiz oldugu konusunda herhangi bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bu bilgilerin ne sekilde olursa olsun iceriginden, iletilmesinden, alinmasindan ve saklanmasindan sorumlu degildir. Bu mesajdaki görüsler yalnizca gönderen kisiye aittir ve Khemennu.com'un görüşlerini yansitmayabilir.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is strictly prohibited, and the e-mail should immediately be deleted. Khemennu.com and this mail's sender makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Khemennu.com.

oh wow really. what are the titles? i'd like to find a copy and read of them
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 8 April 2012, 4:34
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Permission for A story

Good luck ! I wrote 2 novels, all of them translated in 5 languages and my novels including true satanism :)

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Hail father Satan!

learn.

history of Mesopotamia.

--

Ahmedi Münir Önen
Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar sadece göndericisi tarafindan almasi amaclanan yetkili gercek ya da tüzel kisinin kullanimi icindir. Eger söz konusu yetkili alici degilseniz bu elektronik postanin icerigini aciklamaniz, kopyalamaniz, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmaniz kesinlikle yasaktir ve bu elektronik postayi derhal silmeniz gerekmektedir. Khemennu.com ve mailin göndereni bu mesajin icerdigi bilgilerin doğruluğu veya eksiksiz oldugu konusunda herhangi bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bu bilgilerin ne sekilde olursa olsun iceriginden, iletilmesinden, alinmasindan ve saklanmasindan sorumlu degildir. Bu mesajdaki görüsler yalnizca gönderen kisiye aittir ve Khemennu.com'un görüşlerini yansitmayabilir.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is strictly prohibited, and the e-mail should immediately be deleted. Khemennu.com and this mail's sender makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Khemennu.com.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back