Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Permanently increasing intellegance?

Skylar Wolfe

Is there a specific meditation, colour of energy, rune or Demon that I can use/consult to permanently increase my IQ (and memory)? Preferably one of the first three because I haven't opened all of my chakras yet. Thanks! 

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln

I suggest opening your chakras first and see if your iq is any better... Pursuing your potentiality along with your normal life readings should promote good iq health 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 22, 2014, at 18:57, Skylar Wolfe<wildhuntoftheironwolves@... wrote:
  Is there a specific meditation, colour of energy, rune or Demon that I can use/consult to permanently increase my IQ (and memory)? Preferably one of the first three because I haven't opened all of my chakras yet. Thanks! 

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln

I don't believe there is. You can ask your GD or Satan himself. But I don't think there is. If you would like to increase your intelligence study study study. And advance your soul.
On Jan 23, 2014 12:09 AM, "Skylar Wolfe" <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... wrote:
  Is there a specific meditation, colour of energy, rune or Demon that I can use/consult to permanently increase my IQ (and memory)? Preferably one of the first three because I haven't opened all of my chakras yet.  Thanks! 

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power."  -- Abraham Lincoln

When I went to college (back in the time of dinosaurs) I wanted to graduate more than anything. So I studied even on Friday and Saturday nights. Ask Satan for help if you must, but as Robert said, study! Studying is like meditation-you must be serious and diligent. Most importantly have faith in yourself (If I can do it so can you)  : )

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 4:41 PM, Robert Wackett <robertwackett@... wrote:
  I don't believe there is. You can ask your GD or Satan himself. But I don't think there is. If you would like to increase your intelligence study study study. And advance your soul. On Jan 23, 2014 12:09 AM, "Skylar Wolfe" <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... wrote:
  Is there a specific meditation, colour of energy, rune or Demon that I can use/consult to permanently increase my IQ (and memory)? Preferably one of the first three because I haven't opened all of my chakras yet.  Thanks! 

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power."  -- Abraham Lincoln

I would try valefor.  He can cure any and all ills magically and make ones mind sharp. I'm sure memory And intelligence are included. 
On Jan 23, 2014, at 9:00 PM, Yury Petrov <yura_petrov@... wrote:
  When I went to college (back in the time of dinosaurs) I wanted to graduate more than anything. So I studied even on Friday and Saturday nights. Ask Satan for help if you must, but as Robert said, study! Studying is like meditation-you must be serious and diligent. Most importantly have faith in yourself (If I can do it so can you)  : )

I don't believe there is. You can ask your GD or Satan himself. But I don't think there is. If you would like to increase your intelligence study study study. And advance your soul. On Jan 23, 2014 12:09 AM, "Skylar Wolfe" <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... wrote:

There are programs out there that can help with this sort of thing such as Zox pro training system.
http://zoxpro.com/

This site claims to boost memory IQ and even help develop a photographic memory.I'm yet to begin using it myself so I can't verify or testify to it's effectiveness yet but even if you do a search online for similar programs or ways of boosting intelligence and use your won due diligence in your research and experimentation. That's what google is for. 

If you want to increase your intelligence use yellow energy, Use the Mannaz rune for memory and Intelligence or do tthe Mercury square. Keep on Meditating as well.
------------------------------
On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 12:11 PM PST Danyl.eder wrote:

I would try valefor. He can cure any and all ills magically and make ones mind sharp. I'm sure memory And intelligence are included.

On Jan 23, 2014, at 9:00 PM, Yury Petrov <yura_petrov@... wrote:

When I went to college (back in the time of dinosaurs) I wanted to graduate more than anything. So I studied even on Friday and Saturday nights. Ask Satan for help if you must, but as Robert said, study! Studying is like meditation-you must be serious and diligent. Most importantly have faith in yourself (If I can do it so can you) : )

I don't believe there is. You can ask your GD or Satan himself. But I don't think there is. If you would like to increase your intelligence study study study. And advance your soul.
On Jan 23, 2014 12:09 AM, "Skylar Wolfe" <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... wrote:

Is there a specific meditation, colour of energy, rune or Demon that I can use/consult to permanently increase my IQ (and memory)? Preferably one of the first three because I haven't opened all of my chakras yet.
Thanks!

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Okay, but I'm assuming that once everyone completes the magnum opus we aren't all going to be super geniuses with an IQ of 200 :p otherwise 200 will be the new average, and we'll all be the same.What I want is to be smart, as in really smart, and soon enough so I can use it before I'm finished school. How could I do that?Thanks!

On 2014-01-26, at 2:59 PM, Reliant Gorgoth <darkfury211@... wrote:
  My own expierience is that with advancement comes increased intelligence.

<font>Shanon, ayúdame a hacer esa técnica, donde consigo esa runa, por favor contéstame en ingles no importa yo tengo traductor. Cuáles son los pasos para realizarla? ya que no sé si el programa que recomiendan el zox pro.com existen en español para también ayudarme por ese medio.

<font><font> El Sábado, 25 de enero 2014 7:13 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... escribió:

<font><font> Si usted desea aumentar su uso inteligente de la energía amarilla, Usar la runa Mannaz para la memoria y la inteligencia o hacer lLa plaza Mercurio. <font>Sigue Meditando así.
<font><font> ------------------------------
<font><font> On Fri, 24 de enero 2014 24:11 PST Danyl. eder escribió: <font>
Me gustaría tratar Valefor.
<font>Él puede curar cualquier y todos los males mágicamente y hacer otros mente aguda. <font>Estoy seguro de que la memoria y la inteligencia están incluidos. <font> <font> 23 de Ene de 2014, a las 9:00 PM, Yuri Petrov <yura_petrov@... escribió: <font> <font> Cuando fui a la universidad (de vuelta en el tiempo de los dinosaurios) que quería graduarse más que nada. <font>Así que estudié incluso los viernes y sábados por la noche. <font>Pregunte a Satanás para pedir ayuda si es necesario, pero como Robert dijo, el estudio! <font>Estudiar es como la meditación, usted debe ser seria y diligente. <font>Lo más importante es tener fe en ti mismo (Si yo puedo hacerlo tú también puedes hacerlo):) <font> <font> <font> El Jueves, 23 de enero 2014 16:41, Robert Wackett <robertwackett@... escribió: <font> <font> Yo no creo que hay. <font>Usted puede preguntarle a su GD o el mismo Satanás. <font>Pero yo no creo que haya. <font>Si usted desea aumentar su estudio estudio estudio de inteligencia. <font>. Y a avanzar en su alma <font> El 23 de enero 2014 12:09a.m. "Skylar Wolfe" <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... escribió: <font> <font> ¿Hay una meditación específica, color de la energía, runa o demonio que puedo usar / consultas para aumentar permanentemente mi coeficiente intelectual (y la memoria)? <font>Preferiblemente, uno de los tres primeros, porque yo no he abierto todos mis chakras todavía. <font> Gracias! <font> <font> "Casi todos los hombres pueden soportar la adversidad;. Si quieres probar el carácter de un hombre, dale poder" <font> - Abraham Lincoln <font> <font> <font> <font>

<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>
<font>

<font><font>__._, _.___ <font><font>Act[/IMG][/url] <font><font>Ca[/IMG]
<font><font>__, _._, ___

Mar martinez. You want to use the runes for intelligence?

On the joyofsatan.org website go to the runes section and it wil show you how. Have you been to the Joyofsatan website? I dont know exacty what you need help with. Explain.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 7:10 PM PST Mar Martinez wrote:

Shanon, ayúdame a hacer esa técnica, donde consigo esa runa, por favor contéstame en ingles no importa yo tengo traductor. Cuáles son los pasos para realizarla? ya que no sé si el programa que recomiendan el zox pro.com existen en español para también ayudarme por ese medio.

El Sábado, 25 de enero 2014 7:13 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... escribió:

Si usted desea aumentar su uso inteligente de la energía amarilla, Usar la runa Mannaz para la memoria y la inteligencia o hacer lLa plaza Mercurio. Sigue Meditando así.
On Fri, 24 de enero 2014 24:11 PST Danyl. eder escribió: Me gustaría tratar Valefor. Él puede curar cualquier y todos los males mágicamente y hacer otros mente aguda. Estoy seguro de que la memoria y la inteligencia están incluidos. 23 de Ene de 2014, a las 9:00 PM, Yuri Petrov <yura_petrov@... escribió: Cuando fui a la universidad (de vuelta en el tiempo de los dinosaurios) que quería graduarse más que nada. Así que estudié incluso los viernes y sábados por la noche. Pregunte a Satanás para pedir ayuda si es necesario, pero como Robert dijo, el estudio! Estudiar es como la meditación, usted debe ser seria y diligente. Lo más importante es tener fe en ti mismo (Si yo puedo hacerlo tú también puedes hacerlo):) El Jueves, 23 de enero 2014 16:41, Robert Wackett <robertwackett@... escribió: Yo no creo que hay. Usted puede preguntarle a su GD o el mismo Satanás. Pero yo no creo que haya. Si usted
desea aumentar su estudio estudio estudio de inteligencia. . Y a avanzar en su alma El 23 de enero 2014 12:09a.m. "Skylar Wolfe" <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... escribió: ¿Hay una meditación específica, color de la energía, runa o demonio que puedo usar / consultas para aumentar permanentemente mi coeficiente intelectual (y la memoria)? Preferiblemente, uno de los tres primeros, porque yo no he abierto todos mis chakras todavía. Gracias! "Casi todos los hombres pueden soportar la adversidad;. Si quieres probar el carácter de un hombre, dale poder" - Abraham Lincoln

__._, _.___
Responder por mensaje web Responder al remitente Responder a grupo Iniciar un nuevo tema Mensajes en este tema(7)
Actividad reciente: * Nuevos Miembros 50
Visita tu grupo

Cambiar a: -Sólo texto, Resumen diario• Cancelar suscripción• Términos de Uso• Envíanos tus comentarios

__, _._, ___

No, none of us will be the same. I mean Thoth is the most brilliant of the gods of Hel, so there are variances even with the gods, and they're all brilliant as fuck. you'll figure it out if you make it.

"One Season, let it confound another; and let there be no Creature upon or within her the same." -19th enochian key, JoS revision.

Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 8:59 PM, Skylar Wolfe <wildhuntoftheironwolves@... wrote:
  Okay, but I'm assuming that once everyone completes the magnum opus we aren't all going to be super geniuses with an IQ of 200 :p otherwise 200 will be the new average, and we'll all be the same.What I want is to be smart, as in really smart, and soon enough so I can use it before I'm finished school. How could I do that?Thanks!

On 2014-01-26, at 2:59 PM, Reliant Gorgoth <darkfury211@... wrote:

My own expierience is that with advancement comes increased intelligence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back