Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Performing December 23

xeyelove

Hello everybody! I have my first ever performance December 23rd. I dedicated in May & have been changing my life the way I see fit since. I am posting in Advanced because I would love to get informed on public rituals. I'd like to fit some kind of ritual dedicated to Satan and our Demons in order to awaken our Gentile people during my performance. I appreciate all comments.

HAIL SATAN!

Break a leg(just an expression of good luck not really) xeyelove.You are in a great position,with everyone watching your performance,to effect others around you.I will be thinking about you,when I am making my traditional Yule log this Friday.HAPPY YULE!!!!!!
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 5:03 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Performing December 23

Hello everybody! I have my first ever performance December 23rd. I dedicated in May & have been changing my life the way I see fit since. I am posting in Advanced because I would love to get informed on public rituals. I'd like to fit some kind of ritual dedicated to Satan and our Demons in order to awaken our Gentile people during my performance. I appreciate all comments.

HAIL SATAN!
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Public rituals? Performing? You might want to be careful with Satanism in the public, the enemy is everywhere.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you all for the love & thoughts! The show went great, & the responses were exactly what we had planned for. Father Satan has been showing me keys to new doors everyday, we now have shows January 12, & 15! Our enemy has lost, we are taking advantage of them in every way possible. Everyday is hard, but we are Soldiers of Satan. We will never stop expanding our lost knowledge to all Gentiles.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Break a leg(just an expression of good luck not really) xeyelove.You are in a great position,with everyone watching your performance,to effect others around you.I will be thinking about you,when I am making my traditional Yule log this Friday.HAPPY YULE!!!!!!
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 5:03 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Performing December 23

HAIL SATAN!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back