Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Performed Dedication Ritual Today; Sharing, Reaching Out, in Awe.

lamieleigh

I am in such awe of the significance of today.
To really express myself correctly I need to share some more personal intimate details about my life.

I was consumed by the evil energy of the xtian beliefs, I was born without knowledge of the Real Truth. The evil I have seen with my own eyes in the churches my parents attended while I was growing up. Deep down I knew something was off, that xtian spirituality was not pure and not true, nothing like I have experienced since simply praying to Lucifer directly sharing with him my inner chaos about the situation.
While I was living with my family who was continuously pushing their xtian beliefs on me, It was impossible to ever know the truth in such an evil uncomfortable exsistance.

I grew up not able to understand why I felt so emotional & yet some how connected to something beyond myself. My first thoughts were that something was wrong with me, These were the feelings I got through my own Family. Oct. 17th 2008 My mother told me to pack up my things and get out, "If you can't find someone to get you I can drop you off at walmart". I was homeless for awhile, couch surfing, sleeping around just so I had a bed to sleep in for the night, justifying actions of men who only lusted when I needed unconditional love. It took me several months before I found some stability. I began to forget formed religions and searched myself, found myself a decent living space, regular income, yet still I knew spiritually I was in need of answers, or some kind of confirmation what the truth really was.

I became happier with myself, I began to love myself, and that is when I met my Soul Mate. He came to me & When we met, I felt as if I had known him. In this life I have never met him, we both knew something magnificent was going to grow. We shared some indescribable moments, full of purity, burning for the truth, keeping an open mind. After a heated conversation on the phone yesterday about Spiritual Satanism I was feeling so conflicted, tears flowed from me. I kept asking how he could believe in someone that represented such "negative energy" He told me to look at Joy of Satan. I hung up, confused, feeling chaos, I told myself to sleep on it. I had a dream, I don't remember all the details but it was very vivid and showed My life with my Soul Mate on earth, I woke up and started to read information on JoS, I started to cry as I realized the horrible truth that everything was kept secret in order to maintain order in society; controlling the people. After several hours of research I called My Soul Mate and I told him I was going to perform the Dedication today. We rejoiced, Today is also our one month together, but I feel as if we have been together so much longer.

As I walked to the store to get some candles for the ritual I prayed to Lucifer. I told him that I was so thankful for Him to bring my Soul Mate into my life, because if it wasn't for him right now I would have been blind, I truly feel like Father Lucifer sent him to save me, to awaken me to the truth. I wouldn't have known the truth otherwise, I asked that Lucifer would bless my Soul Mate. (I found out later he ended up getting money for no reason within a few hours of my prayer & after my ritual) I told Lucifer about my fear, to help me find peace. Immediately I felt a difference, an extremely positive change. I got home and prepared.

I took my time in doing the ritual, Though I came to a personal conflict when it came to pricking my finger I use to be be into cutting and so this was a tempting situation. I could feel chaos trying to stray me away, I prayed Lucifer give me inner peace, help me see, I am ready, I want to know what you have in store for my life. Instantly after my prayer I felt an energy fill the room, I felt such energy around my neck someone was massaging it, I felt elevated. Slowly I came back and was able to prick myself to write my signature. Due to my own living arrangements I read it in my mind, I folded it, let it burn to ashes and afterwards while I meditated I experienced what I believe is the first of many new changes for myself.

It was a small challenge for me to not be looking for any certain thing, so I asked that Lucifer would provide me with Wisdom, Courage, Strength, Humor, Peace, & Bless my life. I wrote down on the paper "Who's here?" I went into a trance and I felt my hand moving along the paper, there was a marking left on the page I believe it is a drawing of a demon; at least the beginning of one but I don't think its finished. Then I felt someone hold my hands.
I believe I awakened my third eye, With all of my research I KNOW I felt the presence of Beelzebub. A gold aura appeared to me, it grew and grew, into a shadow of a very tall Man. I felt connected to the flame looked deeper and deeper I feel that I met many Demons today but whom I am still unsure. I remember rooms and rooms it was as if we were floating we were moving so fast I only caught glimpses of doorways & hallways. It was a grey/purple walls with gold torches along the walls. There was so much energy as if I was surrounded by love, truth, & I felt my own responsibility to the responsible.

After I came out of this meditation it had been about an hour or so, I was about to move the ashes into a bottle to save. I laughed and stood in completely AWE. Where I had written Lucifer in my dedication was sitting there in the ashes clean as ever. I laughed and thanked Father Lucifer for his humor & for showing me the truth.

I am so excited, and ready for what is going to come. My Soul Mate & I are planning our life together based on our spiritualism. I have never felt more right about anything in my life, looking back at my past so many things make sense to me now. I was given the answers I so desperately seeked for years with the xtian churches. Father, I thank you for awakening my soul and bringing me back to where I know I belong.

I would love to make new friends and connections, please feel free to add me to your yahoo messengers! or email me!

Hail Lucifer, The One & Only God.

Wow, you've had one hell of a tuff life, literally.  Glad to hear you have finally found the inner peace and a direction that you have been searching so long for.  I too am going to be dedicating myself very soon for after going to the JOS I have had my eyes really opened and a feeling that I have never had before.  I am trying to gather as many new to Satan and those note quite dedicated yet to make the journey into spiritual satanism easier for us as we pool our knowledge together.  It also seems you have the best beginning of us all, I feel it will take some time and serious meditation to come close to what you have already experienced.  My yahoo IM is god.hater666@... if you wish to add me.   Hail Satan  
----- Original Message ----- From: lamieleigh To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:44 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Performed Dedication Ritual Today; Sharing, Reaching Out, in Awe.
To really express myself correctly I need to share some more personal intimate details about my life.

I was consumed by the evil energy of the xtian beliefs, I was born without knowledge of the Real Truth. The evil I have seen with my own eyes in the churches my parents attended while I was growing up. Deep down I knew something was off, that xtian spirituality was not pure and not true, nothing like I have experienced since simply praying to Lucifer directly sharing with him my inner chaos about the situation.
While I was living with my family who was continuously pushing their xtian beliefs on me, It was impossible to ever know the truth in such an evil uncomfortable exsistance.

I grew up not able to understand why I felt so emotional & yet some how connected to something beyond myself. My first thoughts were that something was wrong with me, These were the feelings I got through my own Family. Oct. 17th 2008 My mother told me to pack up my things and get out, "If you can't find someone to get you I can drop you off at walmart". I was homeless for awhile, couch surfing, sleeping around just so I had a bed to sleep in for the night, justifying actions of men who only lusted when I needed unconditional love. It took me several months before I found some stability. I began to forget formed religions and searched myself, found myself a decent living space, regular income, yet still I knew spiritually I was in need of answers, or some kind of confirmation what the truth really was.

I became happier with myself, I began to love myself, and that is when I met my Soul Mate. He came to me & When we met, I felt as if I had known him. In this life I have never met him, we both knew something magnificent was going to grow. We shared some indescribable moments, full of purity, burning for the truth, keeping an open mind. After a heated conversation on the phone yesterday about Spiritual Satanism I was feeling so conflicted, tears flowed from me. I kept asking how he could believe in someone that represented such "negative energy" He told me to look at Joy of Satan. I hung up, confused, feeling chaos, I told myself to sleep on it. I had a dream, I don't remember all the details but it was very vivid and showed My life with my Soul Mate on earth, I woke up and started to read information on JoS, I started to cry as I realized the horrible truth that everything was kept secret in order to maintain order in society; controlling the people. After sever al hours of research I called My Soul Mate and I told him I was going to perform the Dedication today. We rejoiced, Today is also our one month together, but I feel as if we have been together so much longer.

As I walked to the store to get some candles for the ritual I prayed to Lucifer. I told him that I was so thankful for Him to bring my Soul Mate into my life, because if it wasn't for him right now I would have been blind, I truly feel like Father Lucifer sent him to save me, to awaken me to the truth. I wouldn't have known the truth otherwise, I asked that Lucifer would bless my Soul Mate. (I found out later he ended up getting money for no reason within a few hours of my prayer & after my ritual) I told Lucifer about my fear, to help me find peace. Immediately I felt a difference, an extremely positive change. I got home and prepared.

I took my time in doing the ritual, Though I came to a personal conflict when it came to pricking my finger I use to be be into cutting and so this was a tempting situation. I could feel chaos trying to stray me away, I prayed Lucifer give me inner peace, help me see, I am ready, I want to know what you have in store for my life. Instantly after my prayer I felt an energy fill the room, I felt such energy around my neck someone was massaging it, I felt elevated. Slowly I came back and was able to prick myself to write my signature. Due to my own living arrangements I read it in my mind, I folded it, let it burn to ashes and afterwards while I meditated I experienced what I believe is the first of many new changes for myself.

It was a small challenge for me to not be looking for any certain thing, so I asked that Lucifer would provide me with Wisdom, Courage, Strength, Humor, Peace, & Bless my life. I wrote down on the paper "Who's here?" I went into a trance and I felt my hand moving along the paper, there was a marking left on the page I believe it is a drawing of a demon; at least the beginning of one but I don't think its finished. Then I felt someone hold my hands.
I believe I awakened my third eye, With all of my research I KNOW I felt the presence of Beelzebub. A gold aura appeared to me, it grew and grew, into a shadow of a very tall Man. I felt connected to the flame looked deeper and deeper I feel that I met many Demons today but whom I am still unsure. I remember rooms and rooms it was as if we were floating we were moving so fast I only caught glimpses of doorways & hallways. It was a grey/purple walls with gold torches along the walls. There was so much energy as if I was surrounded by love, truth, & I felt my own responsibility to the responsible.

After I came out of this meditation it had been about an hour or so, I was about to move the ashes into a bottle to save. I laughed and stood in completely AWE. Where I had written Lucifer in my dedication was sitting there in the ashes clean as ever. I laughed and thanked Father Lucifer for his humor & for showing me the truth.

I am so excited, and ready for what is going to come. My Soul Mate & I are planning our life together based on our spiritualism. I have never felt more right about anything in my life, looking back at my past so many things make sense to me now. I was given the answers I so desperately seeked for years with the xtian churches. Father, I thank you for awakening my soul and bringing me back to where I know I belong.

I would love to make new friends and connections, please feel free to add me to your yahoo messengers! or email me!

Brought tears to my eyes. WELCOME! It's always wonderful when Father brings the truth and acceptance to another who was once lost (Cheers to the one who refered you here as well!). Just another wonderful reason ours is the true path! May our numbers continue to grow and drown the others with Enki's teachings!

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lamieleigh" <lamieleigh@... wrote:

I became happier with myself, I began to love myself, and that is when I met my Soul Mate. He came to me & When we met, I felt as if I had known him. In this life I have never met him, we both knew something magnificent was going to grow. We shared some indescribable moments, full of purity, burning for the truth, keeping an open mind. After a heated conversation on the phone yesterday about Spiritual Satanism I was feeling so conflicted, tears flowed from me. I kept asking how he could believe in someone that represented such "negative energy" He told me to look at Joy of Satan. I hung up, confused, feeling chaos, I told myself to sleep on it. I had a dream, I don't remember all the details but it was very vivid and showed My life with my Soul Mate on earth, I woke up and started to read information on JoS, I started to cry as I realized the horrible truth that everything was kept secret in order to maintain order in society; controlling the people. After several hours of research I called My Soul Mate and I told him I was going to perform the Dedication today. We rejoiced, Today is also our one month together, but I feel as if we have been together so much longer.

Welcome Sister. :)

Hail FATHER!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lamieleigh" <lamieleigh@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Congratulations !!!!   Hail Satan!

--- On Tue, 1/12/10, Akia <akiahoover@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Performed Dedication Ritual Today; Sharing, Reaching Out, in Awe.
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 10:17 PM

Hail FATHER!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "lamieleigh" <lamieleigh@ .... wrote:

I am in such awe of the significance of today..

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Akia" <akiahoover@... wrote:

Hail FATHER!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lamieleigh" <lamieleigh@ wrote:

It is always good to see a proud Satanist and a newcomer least of all I look forward to seeing you on the astral sometime mayhaps we will battle side to side eventually.

and least of all Welcome!
-Andrew

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back