Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SENT TO KILL MY GIRLFRIEND AND ME PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I've been blamed for something i didn't do and the asshole knows some truly evil people from prison and all the shit he's involved in. He has sent people to kill me and my girlfriend or possibley just her to get back at me. I promise all of you, before Father Satan, than i have not done anything wrong. These people will do the sickest things imaginable to my beloved girlfriend and i'm panicking about it. I ask all of you, PLEASE help me with protective energy or any way you can!! I have asked Satan and i'm protecting myself. I just want all the protection i can get for my girlfriend and me! I love her more than anyone and anything on this earth and i cant have anything bad happen to her! Please help us if you can!

Buy a firearm and/or go to the police in the meantime.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I've been blamed for something i didn't do and the asshole knows some truly evil people from prison and all the shit he's involved in. He has sent people to kill me and my girlfriend or possibley just her to get back at me. I promise all of you, before Father Satan, than i have not done anything wrong. These people will do the sickest things imaginable to my beloved girlfriend and i'm panicking about it. I ask all of you, PLEASE help me with protective energy or any way you can!! I have asked Satan and i'm protecting myself. I just want all the protection i can get for my girlfriend and me! I love her more than anyone and anything on this earth and i cant have anything bad happen to her! Please help us if you can!

Of course we will do all we can. Thats what families are for.Hail Satan Hail Astaroth

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 11:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SENT TO KILL MY GIRLFRIEND AND ME PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I live in south africa. I can't get a gun legally in a hurry and obviously if i get an illegal one and satan forbid have use it, chances are I'll get arrested for defending myself and having it. This country's laws are fucked up with that. Thank you Karen! I hope more of our Family will help too.
Hail Satan!!
Hail Maat!!
Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!

What's your girlfriends name ? I'll help project positive energy for her

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Karen Krug <aries16640@... wrote:

Of course we will do all we can. Thats what families are for.
Hail Satan Hail Astaroth

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 11:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SENT TO KILL MY GIRLFRIEND AND ME PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

Can you move away, or get a gun?

I think we can use enochian keys or some black magic against them

Sent from my iPhone
On 19 Mar 2012, at 20:05, "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

If you're powerful enough to not get nailed by the current retrogrades then please do. These fuckers know where we live now, one of them drove past just now. I'm trying really hard to be unafraid. But it seems it's just getting more dicey. I don't know what to do.

It seems to me that the kikes are getting more desperate by day,believe me I feel it too.But that just shows that all we have been doing against them is working.So when it is over,we really need to pour it on,I know I am going too. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:39 AM

If you're powerful enough to not get nailed by the current retrogrades then please do. These fuckers know where we live now, one of them drove past just now. I'm trying really hard to be unafraid. But it seems it's just getting more dicey. I don't know what to do.

Just do whatever seems smart OP. Satan can be guiding you out of this mess. As long as you are Dedicated Satanist and practice he will not let anything happen to you or your girlfriend so don't worry about that. Do a ritual ASAP and ask for his help.

okay look what you need to do is tell everyone one close to you you know and tell your girlfriend about it also and get supplies ik this may not sound good but you might have to go run away for a while you also might want to put a prtection spell on you so they cant cause harm to you 

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@... wrote:

--
All Hail Satan the one and only ruler

heck in america where i live alone cops get pissy just for hitting or even spitting on people.

im serious people in real life in the USA have been arested for something as dumb as spitting on someone.

this planet is so so fucked up i tell ya

I live in south africa. I can't get a gun legally in a hurry and obviously if i get an illegal one and satan forbid have use it, chances are I'll get arrested for defending myself and having it. This country's laws are fucked up with that. Thank you Karen! I hope more of our Family will help too.
Hail Satan!!
Hail Maat!!

either move out or find another place for you and her to stay in.

also im curious and you do not have to share this but what is it that made this asshole upset in the first place?

i mean what the fuck is his problem anyway?

where you are staying now is not good idea to stay there at your present location.

if you have any family and friend you can hang with id do that.

does yer sweety have anyone that would be willing to assist you both?

also i am not sure what your states policy on guns is but either way im sure you can get pepper spray.

i mean i am sure if you can obtain weapons of any kind it should be legal for you to use them as long as its in self defense.

in any case i will pray for you amigo.

HAIL SATAN

This isn't them though. This is a guy I used to know who has accused me of reporting him to the police. And he's now sent these cunts after me. The police had a plan but it's not working out yet. We could get hit tonight, literally hours from now and all they've done is said to phone them. Fucking not gonna help if this shit goes down. I wish I could hear from my Guardian or Satan directly but I'm not yet open enough. I trust them, I just don't understand why this is happening. I just wish i could get word from them that we're safe.

Yes that seems like a very uncanny event but do not be afraid if so, for you could be one of those what should i say undevoted satanist who dont really understand the concept of true satanry and are just making a story up to entice people to wory about something that is worthless to ponder on, or should i say for attention , but let this be known i have been a dedicated satanist since i was thirteen and i have had people whl work for the fovernment or whoever it is they work for investigate me at school in the legal system and even tell me face to face that they are watching me but one thing thats for sure is father satan protects his people so you should remain nonchalant about the situation but be cautious and know thisTHEY ARE WATCHING!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL FATHER SATAN THE ONE AND ONLY

[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:36 PM

heck in america where i live alone cops get pissy just for hitting or even spitting on people.

im serious people in real life in the USA have been arested for something as dumb as spitting on someone.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Maat!!

This is not the case. I'm not bullshitting anyone or looking for attention, my love for my girlfriend gave rose to fear at the thought of what these kind of people do. If you're not from South Africa don't even try say you know how fucked people can be. But I don't mean to get aggressive here. As each day passes I feel safer and stronger and today I don't really give a shit. Not to say I won't be vigilant as I always am but the fear is gone. Satan, Maat, Me, and of course those of Our Family here who helped, have made this OK.
A HUGE thank you to all of you for your care and help!!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!

<td val[/IMG]Can't imagine what you face over there,but I have been very scared by our police here too.We both know that fear comes from the enemy,and if they can keep us afraid,then they can keep us from living free and advancing.Not saying at all that both of our fears are not real,but it is up to us if we live in it,or break free.Been a good lesson for me too.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 11:59 AM

This is not the case. I'm not bullshitting anyone or looking for attention, my love for my girlfriend gave rose to fear at the thought of what these kind of people do. If you're not from South Africa don't even try say you know how fucked people can be. But I don't mean to get aggressive here. As each day passes I feel safer and stronger and today I don't really give a shit. Not to say I won't be vigilant as I always am but the fear is gone. Satan, Maat, Me, and of course those of Our Family here who helped, have made this OK.
A HUGE thank you to all of you for your care and help!!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
[/TD]

Yes Brian!! This is something I'm currently trying to intergrate. I've always known it, just learning it and making it part of me is another thing. This shit has also been a wake up call, in that I got to thinking how indescribably Blessed I am to have Our Almighty Father Satan in my life, and how I have become selfish amongst other things. I've done something I should have done long ago, out of gratitude, and regretfully out of necessity too. Or maybe not, Satan has perfect reasons for everything. I feel there's another trial coming, one that seems impossible and that I can't bring myself to accept, but more and more I believe it's necessary. Vital even. I don't know, I'll have to get on with life, trust Father Satan absolutely, and keep in mind that His way is always best.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail To All The Mighty Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!

<td val[/IMG]Very well said my friend,I thought I was safe until now.It has been quite a wake up call for me too.But I have found that even when it gets tough,if we learn to trust Father Satan,it always works out for the best.I even found myself doing meditations,while I was waiting to get out of jail too.Better then just sleeping,like the others were doing.But so glad to be back home,where I can really concentrate on advancing again.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 6:54 PM

Yes Brian!! This is something I'm currently trying to intergrate. I've always known it, just learning it and making it part of me is another thing. This shit has also been a wake up call, in that I got to thinking how indescribably Blessed I am to have Our Almighty Father Satan in my life, and how I have become selfish amongst other things. I've done something I should have done long ago, out of gratitude, and regretfully out of necessity too. Or maybe not, Satan has perfect reasons for everything. I feel there's another trial coming, one that seems impossible and that I can't bring myself to accept, but more and more I believe it's necessary. Vital even. I don't know, I'll have to get on with life, trust Father Satan absolutely, and keep in mind that His way is always best.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail To All The Mighty Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
[/TD]

It's good to see how desperate the enemy is getting. I noticed you said you've even taken skull decals off your car. I'm thinking now of how many things could be "cause" to get me in shit thru investigations etc. Gotta get said things cleared out. And keep fighting. I long indescribaly for the day we are truly free to live as we choose without stupid people labeling things and interfering etc etc etfuckincetra. Another thing to be grateful for, now I can actually help make reality this dream I've longed for. Hail Satan!!

well okay i will by that last one on the disease part. as for the parts on disgusting and disrespectful well if someone is mad at someone then i do not think at the time respect for that person is usually considered as for something like spitting on someone to happen i would have to be pretty darn mad at them.

but if someone upsets someone i really think we need to have the right to retaliate back against them.  and besides is that really as bad as hitting or punching someone???
although i guess it sometimes leads to other things beyond that alone. i do not agree with the law but i suppose it was put that way for a reason.
all i know is if someone disrespects me in a really bad way all i can say is "lets just say i don't take shit from nobody".
if someone wants to get in my face about whatever ITS ON.  but then that's just me (plus i have anger issues).
Also im sure you can get away with some things if it is self defense only.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SENT TO KILL MY GIRLFRIEND AND ME PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan!!
Hail Maat!!

..Hail Satan!! So what if I spit on a fucking kike? Then, i should 'be arrested'? Fuck the kike, THEY are the disease.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mau <metalxmonica@... wrote:

i think you should be arrested for spitting on someone, its disgusting and disrespectful plus you could get a diease from someone

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Maat!!

I don't see that people should be arrested for spitting on people (not even me) that sounds so dumb. I don't really go along with social conformity so I have my own way of dealing with people if they are negative to me and it certainly is not in your face about stuff. I just don't give a crap usually as ive found I don't want to be part of the drama. Why would anyone HAVE to respect me as a person. I believe in freedom, if im going to fight someone im going to fight it for a reason I think is valid not based on any social things like that, and anyways I as a Spiritual Satanist unless I am actually threatened with harm have a choice as to how I deal with people I feel. I don't really like being agressive myself. All these laws are dumb if people have to fight to defend themselves they should and yeah spit on a kike. I personally probably would not even care if someone spit on me.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! So what if I spit on a fucking kike? Then, i should 'be arrested'? Fuck the kike, THEY are the disease.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mau <metalxmonica@ wrote:

i think you should be arrested for spitting on someone, its disgusting and disrespectful plus you could get a diease from someone

Hail Satan!!
Hail Maat!!

kind of makes you think of one of the BS laws the RHP makes the world put up with.
that law in question is the one where they say anger is sinful.
me i am not sure what Father's theory on Anger is but i say we should have the right to that and whatever emotions we wish.
nowadays if you act out in anger or even get slightly pissed of at someone cops can bust you for it which really sucks i think.  i was however serious when i said i had anger issues just so you know.  but even so i know i was right when i said that one of the things the RHP screwed up and banned seems to me like the freedom to make our own choices as far as emotions go.
i mean common people does not anyone else see that???
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 2:31 AM

I don't see that people should be arrested for spitting on people (not even me) that sounds so dumb. I don't really go along with social conformity so I have my own way of dealing with people if they are negative to me and it certainly is not in your face about stuff. I just don't give a crap usually as ive found I don't want to be part of the drama. Why would anyone HAVE to respect me as a person. I believe in freedom, if im going to fight someone im going to fight it for a reason I think is valid not based on any social things like that, and anyways I as a Spiritual Satanist unless I am actually threatened with harm have a choice as to how I deal with people I feel. I don't really like being agressive myself. All these laws are dumb if people have to fight to defend themselves they should and yeah spit on a kike. I personally probably would not even care if someone spit on me.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mau <metalxmonica@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Maat!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back