Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

People for JoS Visual Project Needed!

BlueWizard

Website
radostsatane.com
Greetings everyone!

As the title suggests, we are looking for members who might be interested in helping us making this project. If you have experience in programming, illustrations or are good at storytelling or visual novels and are interested, reply here and we will invite you to our group. For more information, continue reading.

First off, what is a Visual Novel?

A visual novel is an interactive story, predominantly character and plot-focused, with origins in Japan. They can contain various levels of gameplay, from simple narratives to problem-solving adventures. They combine a textual narrative with static or animated illustrations and a varying degree of interactivity.

What is this project about?

The vision we have for JoS Visual Novel is to help new members get the understanding of what JoS is about and to get them more interested in it.
The story will follow a newly initiated SS from absolute beginner to have plenty of understanding and knowledge about everything JoS has to offer.
During their day the player will attend JoS classes, do meditations, study and explore the world and beauties of being an SS.

Some ideas for now:

Meditations - The novel will take the player from basics of meditations and witchcraft to more advanced such as astrology or invoking elements, every meditation and working will be illustrated to make visual novel more pleasing and most importantly, to help new people visually understand on how to do them.

Encounters - Both with Gods and other people (these can also be forum members if one wishes to) where they will teach the player and give them tips on how to advance etc.

Ethics - The reason for adding this in the novel is to understand the importance of ethics and in the novel there will be plenty of encounters where a person will have to use what they learned and apply it. Sort of how in games you have different dialogue options which lead to different outcomes. None of them will lead to bad outcomes, but more of a different explanation and what could have been done better.

Housing and altar - The idea is to have a customisable altar for players liking

Side stories - sort of like side quests in game, they should be short but engaging and fun to do as each will teach a player something new that they can apply later in the novel.

World - these will just be areas player can go to explore, some will contain mysteries and puzzles, (note this is visual project, it is not an open-world game or anything of this type).
Everything will be JoS themed with Ancient Egypt, Greece or Rome etc.

Everything will be carefully crafted and done as this will be our main introduction for newer generations to JoS and so that players actually learn from the novel and will have easier time to understand and advance.
For the novel, all the material will be taken from JoS only!

I write this very bare because I do not want this to count as an official start to the project.
None of us has started on the project yet!
Whoever is interested, being it coding, programming, illustrations, storytelling or have experience with visual novels, please reply here and I will add you to our group chat. We are currency 3 members and the more, the better!

The official date to start this project will be the 22nd of September which is Fall Equinox (thanks to HPS Lydia for providing good dates to start new projects).
Until then, we just write down some notes but the official starting date for the project is on Fall Equinox.

We will be updating this thread as the project goes with new additions and ideas.
We look forward to having you with us on this!

Hail Satan!

This sounds amazing! I wish you guys all the best!!

I would of loved to join, but my art skills are not top notch unfortunately.

Good luck!! :)

This sounds amazing! I wish you guys all the best!!

I would of loved to join, but my art skills are not top notch unfortunately.

Good luck!! :)

Neither are mine, but that doesn't forbid us from using AI tools to help us where needed with the project.

Give it a try, who knows, maybe you'd be more helpful in other areas, giving out ideas for stories and shaping the project is also welcome!

Neither are mine, but that doesn't forbid us from using AI tools to help us where needed with the project.

Give it a try, who knows, maybe you'd be more helpful in other areas, giving out ideas for stories and shaping the project is also welcome!

Hi!

Okay, I will give this a try. If my art is not up to the standards then please let me know! :)

The project has officially began.
Expect a full on description of the project in couple of days after we discuss the foundations for it.
The project will likely get its own thread in the future with the updates on the project, news, possible sneak previews etc..

We managed to assemble a small team of 6 people for now and are always looking for more.
So if you have experience in coding, illustrations, storywriting, music, or design and have the time to focus on the project, feel free to reply here or send me a private message.
Even if it is just basic experience, that is also fine as you can use the project to advance yourself further in your field. :)

Il progetto è ufficialmente iniziato.
Aspettatevi una descrizione completa del progetto entro un paio di giorni, dopo che ne avremo discusso le basi.
Probabilmente in futuro il progetto avrà un suo thread con aggiornamenti sul progetto, novità, possibili anteprime, ecc.

Per ora siamo riusciti a mettere insieme un piccolo team di 6 persone e siamo sempre alla ricerca di nuovi membri.
Quindi, se hai esperienza in programmazione, illustrazione, scrittura di storie, musica o design e hai tempo da dedicare al progetto, sentiti libero di rispondere qui o di inviarmi un messaggio privato.
Anche se si tratta solo di un'esperienza di base, va bene, perché puoi usare il progetto per progredire ulteriormente nel tuo campo. :)
ciao, sono interessata nel partecipare in quanto ho tanta passione ed una esperienza base nelle cose che hai menzionato mi piacerebbe anche progredire in ciò. Come si fa a partecipare ?🙂

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back