Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

People are Insulting the Gods

Ilias

Greetings my fellow brothers,
A guy I talk mailed me and told me that He went to hell , I was like okay I want to hear what you saw and he started telling me crap about hell that there is a torture room and such and I asked him if he saw a pyramid and he said no , well we did not finish there he said he killed a demon.. This is a blastemy towards the Gods , First The Fake hell and then that? Demons can't die they are gods! How dare they even say that? Isn't that disrespect? I feel insulted from him because he said he killed a demon.. that was an extreme insult , Brothers can we do something about these freaks? Why are they even here on this planet?
Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!
HAIL TO THE TRUE GODS AND ALMIGHTY SATAN ! 666

Try not to get so offended by every little thing. This is what the enemy is like. It's what everyone is like these days. Everything offends everyone.
Go fucking cry!
You as a Satanist should not of given this person the time of day. It is a waste of your time and ours.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

A guy I talk mailed me and told me that He went to hell , I was like okay I want to hear what you saw and he started telling me crap about hell that there is a torture room and such and I asked him if he saw a pyramid and he said no , well we did not finish there he said he killed a demon.. This is a blastemy towards the Gods , First The Fake hell and then that? Demons can't die they are gods! How dare they even say that? Isn't that disrespect? I feel insulted from him because he said he killed a demon.. that was an extreme insult , Brothers can we do something about these freaks? Why are they even here on this planet?
Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!

I don't think getting pissed off that someone was insulting our Gods was the problem, but you could have channeled that anger and made a mockery out of this person, they gave you plenty of ammunition.

I don't have the direct quote, but Nietzsche says something to the extent of; you don't destroy with the sword, but with laughter.

As for doing something about these people, you can always do a xian destruction ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Try not to get so offended by every little thing. This is what the enemy is like. It's what everyone is like these days. Everything offends everyone.
Go fucking cry!
You as a Satanist should not of given this person the time of day. It is a waste of your time and ours.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!

Agreed. A better use of the time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

I don't think getting pissed off that someone was insulting our Gods was the problem, but you could have channeled that anger and made a mockery out of this person, they gave you plenty of ammunition.

I don't have the direct quote, but Nietzsche says something to the extent of; you don't destroy with the sword, but with laughter.

As for doing something about these people, you can always do a xian destruction ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Go fucking cry!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!

The enemy uses weak minded people. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:58 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] People are Insulting the Gods

Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!

I can imagine too I am Rambo and that I kill 10 million soldiers with just a knife and much gut. Who cares. Pay no interest to these visitors of fairytale land. The universe itself is not even concerned about them. Neither any Higher Power. In their mind they can be princess Analisa. Just treat them as you would treat a kid that is 5 years old, runs around and proclaims himself as spiderman. Thats what I do, especially on xians.

This attitude towards them makes them seriously question their abilities. If you attack them or go against them, they may even think they were right and that you're reacting to their silly raves because of fear or whatever. The Universe again, neither our Gods, do care for what any xian thinks. They are dust in the wind.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!

--- In [email protected], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!
First, I don't know why anyone would want to hurt the Demons.  That is utter stupidity.  Except kikes, who would love to have them all gone (I would love to see them[/B] all gone, along with their fucking angel buddies).  But, to go around boasting about doing it, whether true or not, is the epitome of stupidity.  And stupidity is the ultimate sin against Satan.  If this person is xian, they need to wake up from the scam of a religion and get real, or suffer extreme consequences. And even if they are having problems with getting no or negative responses, Satan and His Demons are only able to go along with the laws of the universe.  If those laws are allowing the angels to get in and trash someone's life and channel them unavoidably into damnation, it's whatever idiot made them and the angels exploiting them, NOT[/B] Satan and His Demons, that need punishment.  Regretably, the universe was built without a safety circuit breaker that would trip before the angels could do irreparable damage--Satan, not the builder of the universe, is only able to work within these limits.  Blame the universe, blame the angels--but blaming Satan is not going to get results because He can only work within them. The real culprits are the angels--who exploit any loopholes and bugs in the universe system.  They create kikes that screw up things for everyone else and force themselves into power, and they also have the ability to develop their souls (never to anyone's good, except the angels) to some extent.  And, once they build their souls, they use it to harm the Gentiles.  The Jesuits are nothing more than kikes who developed their souls, and most rabbis also develop to a degree where they use black magick against us.  It is them[/B] that deserve to be blasphemed and insulted, not Satan and His Demons who have endured more than their share of abuse. Hail Satan and His Demons!
Fuck you jew-hova, jewsus, kikes, and you filthy good for nothing angels![/B]

Hi, yes I agree, its like the movies and tv, where they portray the Demons to be ugly freaks, it makes me upset, frustrated and sad, that the world has this distorted, negative image of Beings that are extremely powerful, intelligent and beautiful!

Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!

Ignore it,
I understand you though:)

you heard the expression:
What goes around comes around

And the expression:
They had it coming......And they will have it coming....

And............... this,
modified a 60's song a little bit.
Can do the whole song but for only this:
Does not rhyme correctly but fuck it!
And could do it alot better but waste a energy.....

Especially for the kikes/jews/Xians and the rest of the crapheads:

they keep saying all kinds a nonsense ,
and they keep on saying it, and nothing more then that.

something that they call love, is actually nothin' more then crap,
They really don't know what love actually really is,
The book they blindly follow is even more shit ass,

so i say
These boots are made for walking, and that's
just what they'll do,
And one day these boots are gonna walk all over them.

reminds me i need toilet paper,
gonna get me a bible i feel Defecation it's on his way
it's has no other value and cutting trees for it only
destroy's nature's beauty,
And the birds in the forrest are so sad because of it

so they say
just what they'll do,

So how can that book be any good, because we know it's really not,
you waste nature's beauty and that's a real sin.

that's why
just what they'll do,
And one day we gonna save all the trees.
and all the birds are really....pissed of

they have been messin' where they shouldn't have been messin'
They keep playin' where they shouldn't be playin'
Now here's the message:

just what they'll do,

Are you ready boots? Start walkin'!

the thing about wiping my ass with it is only a joke btw!
I swear!
It is not worthy for...my ass.

Greetings,
Emefel

Hail father Satan /Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Go fucking cry!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!

Hello all,
Early'r i made a post in this threat,

I wrote about ignore it
And also a reworked song a few lines.

I perhaps should not have done that.
I mean it is a waste of energy.
The best thing against it is to ignore and not even
pay attention to to it.

Because we all can do better !
And besides they don't deserve the attention in the 1st place.

I know i only posted it not even 10 min ago.
But as i was sitting i started to think about it.

I dont want to be seen as someone who only jokes around.
And that could lead to (perhaps) to this:

Ow another kike/xian/ect posted crap again..
Only a matter of time before Emefel comes
Along charging!
Then it would lead to in what way and how i
Am gonna get back at with what they wrote
and what im gonna write next!

Stupid comparison now.
A bit like going to see a slasher movie like
Those friday the 13th movies to see
how many he (jason) kills and how!
While movie go ers did not do that with
Part 1 & 2.
Those two were about something completly else.
It were movies about revenge.
Part 1: about a Mother who seeks revenge for the lose
of her Son.
Part 2: was about a man seeking revenge for the
killing of his mother!

I think i made my point i think!
Does not matter how i think about these movies.
It' was used a a example.

There is a time and place for evreything, which perhaps is not
now and certainly not in the way i did.
Most important reason: a true waste of energy.
We also dont want to be bothered time and time again
by these persons....
We have better things to do !

I know i have some anger in me perhaps.
But as i read some time ago also on this board.
And also in a post not that long ago:
There are much better ways to channel that anger.
Its ok to hate but do it wisely.

Perhaps a bit inmature also, i can do better then that so
here is the mature me: time to be serious!!
I am not writing this as a crawling back or anything
Even Perhaps i have some good points in the song i rewrote.

But it's not about that!
As "someone else" said in this way only more of those
Xian idiots come to here to try to mess with us.

They won't win, we all know that so as i was saying i was sitting
down and i thought about it.
I suddenly all of the sudden i had these thoughts
Leading to posting this message you are all reading now!

The thought did not leave me like i was ordered (lack
of a better word) to come on here again
and to write this email.
We all are here on this Planet also to learn.
Alot of things!

I learned something today...
I feel something inside that things can be done
in a different way, and it really is a big emotion
i am feeling...pff woowhh i mean it. Deep!!!!
Not a feeling of punnishment or something like.
More like a carrying feeling of ok i understand but think next time a
little better Emefel!

Best explanation i can give with my lack of english :)
But describing feelings/or emotions is not allways
Easy.

I dont care if there are people who say:
Pansy, loser, weak dude or whatever.
Then it is obvious that they have not read it all
as should have been read.

I owe Father Satan my Life (seriously)
and So much more.
All he has given me and gives me.
The joy / happyness i never feld before in my Life.
As written on the Joy of Satan website:
A Loving and Carrying Father (not the same words
Perhaps but you know).

This is not the correct way to thank Him!
There are way better ways i can tell
you that i wrote a certain someone a email about
that today.

I see you all as my Brothers & Sisters!
Think about it! I know i didI will remember !

So i will be posting messages but no more
Unneeded charges when something is trying
to get a foot between the door so to speak.
We are allready victorious right?
So fuck those stupid anoying (which they are) messages.
And them who wrote them!

Unless.... I am asked to do it by like The group owner(s)
As an example ofcourse, meaning not will do it out of myself.
The way i did today!

I will write something perhaps but more mature and wise!
This is an example only ofcourse.
Then it would be like the door of my cage is openend and
Evreything that moves and smells like shit get's teared apart with my bare
Hands.
I wont stop then untill evreything that moves no longer moves.
Or when i am called back.
I'm an Aries ! Known as Warriors and more :)

See still have got the humour :)
Joking here but read between the lines ok.

(not about the Aries part though)

Then you will read that i mean more then well!

It's about this board and the website !et's
protect and treasure it so to speak in the right way/correct way.!

Thank you all for reading this btw!

This message was written with Ipod.

Greetings,
Emefel

Hail Father Satan / Enki

Go fucking cry!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!

define torture room. i am personally into s and m. and i enjoy things that are non-harmful, but if you walked in on me and my partner you might run screaming. i don't mean to laugh at him but he prolly stuck his nose in on a lil slap and tickle.

Agreed. A better use of the time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Go fucking cry!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back