Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Peodo Scandals

Evan1

I read in the Metro this morning that the pope is blaming the peodo scandals Satanic Possesion. He stated that a Demon is in the Vatican, and causing all the sex scandals (and has done in the past) and that Adolf Hitler was possesed by Satan.
I'M LOSING MY PATIENCE NOW. THIS HAS TO END.
Do people actually buy this shit?

LOL!!I've heard more ridiculous bullshit from xians that can make you laugh to death, trust me :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Evan" <evan.daniels34@... wrote:

I read in the Metro this morning that the pope is blaming the peodo scandals Satanic Possesion. He stated that a Demon is in the Vatican, and causing all the sex scandals (and has done in the past) and that Adolf Hitler was possesed by Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:
LOL!!I've heard more ridiculous bullshit from xians that can make you laugh to death, trust me :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Evan" <evan.daniels34@ wrote:

The mighty scapegoat strikes agian.

xians do... but its gettin to the point were there like come on now really.. you cant nlame everything on demons..... idk i was talkin to some n thats what they were sayin.. but really.. were was satan in bundy... mcvey.. no they were just crazy christians.. fuck em sooner or later there whole entire system will collapse.... yay

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 11:54:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Peodo Scandals

I read the article and as soon as I saw the part about people vomiting out shards of glass and Iron I was like come on people are still stupid they still believe this stuff.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:

xians do... but its gettin to the point were there like come on now really.. you cant nlame everything on demons..... idk i was talkin to some n thats what they were sayin.. but really.. were was satan in bundy... mcvey.. no they were just crazy christians.. fuck em sooner or later there whole entire system will collapse.... yay

Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 11:54:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Peodo Scandals

I really do hope a Demon is in the Vatican, I hope the Gods burn that shit place of lies to the ground...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Evan" <evan.daniels34@... wrote:

You and I both, dear.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vulspire" <anthonyg9996@... wrote:

I really do hope a Demon is in the Vatican, I hope the Gods burn that shit place of lies to the ground...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Evan" <evan.daniels34@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Frilock" <frilock10@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ wrote:

The mighty scapegoat strikes agian walks in with a goat into the vatican bahahaheh anyone

Yes, people do buy this sh*t. They will always rather point the finger at someone or something else rather than themselves. Go to Ebay, use the keyword 'Satan' and look at the hundreds of books being sold about Father Satan and the titles. They are 99% negative and written by xtians. They know Satan is real and it makes them very paranoid. Rather than taking responsibility for their bad actions, they blame Satan for influencing them. Were it not for the evil they do and the suffering they cause, I would find it amusing.
Remember Flip Wilson's line "The Devil made me do it."
Chuck

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorathschild" <sorathschild@... wrote:

You and I both, dear.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vulspire" <anthonyg9996@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back