Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pentagrams Again

MontgomeryY

I posted this in another JOS group but I only got a couple of brief replies and neither took into account that the JOS website has pentagrams with cirlces around them on the Satanic sermons page. Someone gave me a beautiful altar cloth with a pentagram with a circle around it and I had heard that it wasn't a good idea to use a pentagram with a circle around it, so I thought I would ask here once again. I can accept either answer just as well, I'd just like to know, Is it alright to wear or use a pentagram with a circle around it?

HAIL SATAN
Jake

This circle thingy was
made by the kikes and xians, yes that is true. It was done to seal the energy
and spirit inside the sigil or anything else. THis was a way to make us
powerless against the kikes and xians, but the smarter ones of us figured it out
and disobeyed this circle stuff. Some people believe it is good, but it is a big
insult and wrong to do. As I said it seals in energy and spirits, meaning if
you are summoning it would be extremly for the God or Goddess to come through.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@... wrote:

I posted this in another JOS group but I only got a couple of brief replies and neither took into account that the JOS website has pentagrams with cirlces around them on the Satanic sermons page. Someone gave me a beautiful altar cloth with a pentagram with a circle around it and I had heard that it wasn't a good idea to use a pentagram with a circle around it, so I thought I would ask here once again. I can accept either answer just as well, I'd just like to know, Is it alright to wear or use a pentagram with a circle around it?

HAIL SATAN
Jake

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/52947

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
Jake

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back