Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pentagram Question

jaoveyn

I would like to get a tattoo of a pentagram on my left hand. Can anyone tell me what Father's preferred symbol is? Just a pentagram? Or one with a circle around it? I was also considering the Sigil of Baphomet, but I'm not sure if that is an ancient symbol or just one that LaVey invented for his Church of Satan. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

A few Satanic Symbols...orobouros...? spelled wrong? The Serpent, A star, Baphomet, goat, Satan's Sigils, pentagrams are magickal symbols.
I have an inverted star in the center of my chest, with a moon cresent (waning).

The Baphomet was originally from Eliphas Levi.
I read a book by him...well read a couple pages....before I realized the guy was a fuckin Catholic Priest, believed in "god" and Jewsus, and so on....

made me want to puke so I didn't bother reading more of him.

I know that there are some images the COS has copyrighted. I think.
?

I don't think Satan would mind what you wear as long as it is true to you and his essence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaoveyn" <jaoveyn@... wrote:

I would like to get a tattoo of a pentagram on my left hand. Can anyone tell me what Father's preferred symbol is? Just a pentagram? Or one with a circle around it? I was also considering the Sigil of Baphomet, but I'm not sure if that is an ancient symbol or just one that LaVey invented for his Church of Satan. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaoveyn" <jaoveyn@... wrote:

Thank you.
We are not allowed to tech people how are without the sigils of the gods of hell
so I would recommend you find some thing else for a tattoo. Like a peacock
Which is a most prized animal by our lord.

Hail father Satan

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

here you should see two of fathers' sigils in blue near the bottom of the page. these are sacred symbols of Satan

HAIL SATAN

Thank you.

I'm not planning on teaching anyone who is without what my tattoo means. Therefore i wouldn't be breaking any rules.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "m9shadowhunter" <m9shadowhunter@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaoveyn" <jaoveyn@ wrote:

Thank you.

We are not allowed to tech people how are without the sigils of the gods of hell

Hail father Satan

Actually, Satanists are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. There is advice given (like don't advertise you are a Satanist) but no actual "rules." If you want all these rules and dogmas I think the Catholic Church is hiring.

Satan doesn't have a prefered symbol. The pentagram has been attributed to him, but a symbol is just a symbol; it's meaing comes from whatever we prescribe to it. Whatever you find to be the most aestheticly pleasing is the best choice.

HS/HL
<m9shadowhunter@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaoveyn" <jaoveyn@ wrote:

Thank you.

Hail father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back