Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pendulum

The other night I made a pendulum to contact the demons, theonly problem was I began telepathically moving it. At first I thought it was a demon or something, but then I didn't ask it a question and just moved it. So how do I stop doing that? How do I know if it's a demon?

enter a deep trance state before you do it. empty out your thoughts so that your to worried about your head staying empty to move the pendulum. and if your moving it its possible a demon is moving it through you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "origin_of_absolution13" <origin_of_absolution13@... wrote:

The other night I made a pendulum to contact the demons, theonly problem was I began telepathically moving it. At first I thought it was a demon or something, but then I didn't ask it a question and just moved it. So how do I stop doing that? How do I know if it's a demon?

Wanted to ask a quick question, I am looking to get a pendulum and I don't know if any will work or if a specific kind is necessary. I see on websites there are gold, quarts, silver, black, and all other colors of pendulums, some cone shaped some 6 sided, there are tons of them. Which is best?

Hail Satan
Matt

Hi Matt,
A quick answer, personally i have one from 20 years, really nice tool to comunicate with spirits, searching... etc.
Mine is a cone shape peint gold, i like this form for this reasons:
 - to look on a paper map the cone shape point exactly were is the object you r looking for( money, water, etc)
- little haevy because when you work outside, the wind cant affect the pandulum reaction#mouvements
This is my own way to know how the pandulum will react to YES and NO movement; i take it into my pulgar and index fingers, i relax a little bit ( some says a trance moment or concentration) then i close my eyes waiting for the pendulum stop moves, i ask to pendulum what kind of mouvement will do for a YES, when i feell the pendulum moves i open my eyes and see that mouvemet, then repeat the step for NO mouvement.
If you have the chance to goto  an esoteric shop, take somes in your hands, your body will tell you wich is the ONE for you.
yw
 VIVA SATAN

De : Matthew <mattlindsey@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Lun 25 janvier 2010, 14 h 15 min 14 s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Pendulum

Wanted to ask a quick question, I am looking to get a pendulum and I don't know if any will work or if a specific kind is necessary. I see on websites there are gold, quarts, silver, black, and all other colors of pendulums, some cone shaped some 6 sided, there are tons of them. Which is best?

Hail Satan
Matt

Obtenez l'adresse de courriel parfaite : @... [/B]or @...[/B]. Obtenez votre nouvelle adresse maintenant.

oh that would be awesome, but I like in a remote village in Germany currently and I yearn for a shop such as that, as such I have to order online :-(   Hail Satan,
Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Lumiere Noire To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:03 AM Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Pendulum
  Hi Matt,
A quick answer, personally i have one from 20 years, really nice tool to comunicate with spirits, searching... etc.
 - to look on a paper map the cone shape point exactly were is the object you r looking for( money, water, etc)
- little haevy because when you work outside, the wind cant affect the pandulum reaction#mouvements
This is my own way to know how the pandulum will react to YES and NO movement; i take it into my pulgar and index fingers, i relax a little bit ( some says a trance moment or concentration) then i close my eyes waiting for the pendulum stop moves, i ask to pendulum what kind of mouvement will do for a YES, when i feell the pendulum moves i open my eyes and see that mouvemet, then repeat the step for NO mouvement.
If you have the chance to goto  an esoteric shop, take somes in your hands, your body will tell you wich is the ONE for you.
yw
 VIVA SATAN
____________ _________ _________ _________ _________
MY French group:
http://cf.groups. yahoo.com/ group/lumierenoi re/

De : Matthew <mattlindsey@ tks-net.com
À : JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hail Satan
Matt

Obtenez l'adresse de courriel parfaite : @... [/B]or @rocketmail. com[/B]. Obtenez votre nouvelle adresse maintenant.

and do you just ask the movements, or do you use a board for it to point at?   Hail Satan,
Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Lumiere Noire To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:03 AM Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Pendulum
  Hi Matt,
yw
 VIVA SATAN
MY French group:

Hail Satan
Matt

Obtenez l'adresse de courriel parfaite : @... [/B]or @rocketmail. com[/B]. Obtenez votre nouvelle adresse maintenant.

I am unable to get to a store to check them out. I went on line and found one the spoke to me. I hope this is also acceptable.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lumiere Noire <lumiere.noire@... wrote:

Hi Matt,
If you have the chance to goto an esoteric shop, take somes in your hands, your body will tell you wich is the ONE for you.
yw

VIVA SATAN

Hail Satan
Matt

Devenez un meilleur amigo grâce à Yahoo! Courriel
http://cf.promos.yahoo.com/courriel/visiteguidee2/

MAtt
I ask only for the mouvement, close your eyes, wait for the pendulum stop move. then you can say ''Pendulum what mouve you do for a YES ( later for a NO)'' the pendulum will show you. no need board or something else. This is for me the basic step, then when you gonna ask for something ex: today is a good day to do a ritual?... close your eyes wait for the  pendulum's mouvement then  open your eyes and see the answer. Later you'll not need to close your eyes.

;-)

VIVA SATAN

De : Matt <mattlindsey@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Mar 26 janvier 2010, 10 h 20 min 47 s
Objet : Re: [JoyofSatan666] Pendulum

and do you just ask the movements, or do you use a board for it to point at?   Hail Satan,
Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Lumiere Noire To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups.. com Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:03 AM Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Pendulum
  Hi Matt,
yw
 VIVA SATAN
MY French group:

Hail Satan
Matt

Offrez un compte Flickr Pro à vos amis et à votre famille. Allez-y!

<td val[/IMG]I am satanist for two years-father Satan hellps me A LOT!I now I have money,trust in my self and safety-I wan  to bless averyone in this group-THANK YOU AND THANKS AVERYBODY-WE ARE THE POWER,JUST KEAP IN FAITH...sorrry for my english

[/TD]

I recently started working with a pendulum I made and I established signs for answers. Like I asked show me a sign for no and it started to swing left to right. I asked it to show me a sign yes and it started to swing back and forth towards my chest and away from my body.   So I then went over to my altar, which I have the four crown princes on my altart in picture frames. I started first with azazl and asked if this was my gd. It started to swing left and right, so I pressumed that was a no. I then tried it next to beelzebubs sigil and agian, it started to swing left to right. I then put it next to astaroths sigil and asked the question, this time it started to swing back and forth. So I took that has a yes. A week before this I had a dream about astaroths sigil that was on my altar. In fact it was the same exact one that was on my altar. some women told me something but I was pissed off because when I woke up I couldnt remember what I was told. But instantly looked over at her sigil and felt this energy and for some reason I really felt connected to astaroth.   I knew it was special because astaroth was always one of the goddess that I never payed any attention to. For no particular reason, I just never flet the need to know who she was. But after that dream, I just felt this love for her and I cant explain it.   Could the pendulum be an accurate sign that she is my gd? Or should I still do some searching?  Your probaly going to say to try to summon her and ask her, but if my astral senses are not open, wouldnt it be useless? 

It would be useless to communicate with astral senses if they aren't open.  You can however use the pendelum over an alphabet chart of your own making.  This is essentially a Ouija, but your own design.   You can use a pendelum for anything as there is no one method.  You have to discover those methods for yourself as all of it must be unique to you. 
Just use the yes/no   and clockwise/counter-cle ockwise  over each letter.  May want to invoke your GD or demon first and make sure they are of Satan, then continue with asking how many letters are in their name before proceeding.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, May 7, 2010 6:21:41 AM 
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Pendulum

I recently started working with a pendulum I made and I established signs for answers. Like I asked show me a sign for no and it started to swing left to right. I asked it to show me a sign yes and it started to swing back and forth towards my chest and away from my body.   So I then went over to my altar, which I have the four crown princes on my altart in picture frames. I started first with azazl and asked if this was my gd. It started to swing left and right, so I pressumed that was a no. I then tried it next to beelzebubs sigil and agian, it started to swing left to right. I then put it next to astaroths sigil and asked the question, this time it started to swing back and forth. So I took that has a yes. A week before this I had a dream about astaroths sigil that was on my altar. In fact it was the same exact one that was on my altar. some women told me something but I was pissed off because when I woke up I couldnt remember what I was told. But instantly looked over at her sigil and felt this energy and for some reason I really felt connected to astaroth.   I knew it was special because astaroth was always one of the goddess that I never payed any attention to. For no particular reason, I just never flet the need to know who she was. But after that dream, I just felt this love for her and I cant explain it.   Could the pendulum be an accurate sign that she is my gd? Or should I still do some searching?  Your probaly going to say to try to summon her and ask her, but if my astral senses are not open, wouldnt it be useless? 

thanks for the reply and I will follow your advice. Is there more info in detail on how to invoke or can you give some key pointers.
I have read this link, http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html, it explains what it is bit not how to do it.
Sent: Fri, May 7, 2010 7:36:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Pendulum

It would be useless to communicate with astral senses if they aren't open.  You can however use the pendelum over an alphabet chart of your own making.  This is essentially a Ouija, but your own design.   You can use a pendelum for anything as there is no one method.  You have to discover those methods for yourself as all of it must be unique to you. 
Just use the yes/no   and clockwise/counter- cle ockwise  over each letter.  May want to invoke your GD or demon first and make sure they are of Satan, then continue with asking how many letters are in their name before proceeding.

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

None that I know of.  I think its a matter of whether the demon prefers a certain method?  Not sure, though in my experience they would just jump into my body and speak, and I'd just be aware of what they were saying.  Most of the time I just do it through telepathy though.  I am thinking though that things may be dependent on your energy level at the time.  to evoke them requires ectoplasm.  So I could draw the conclusion from that that whatever you are doing to first gather extra energy and possibly make ectoplasm?

Sent: Fri, May 7, 2010 9:53:31 AM

thanks for the reply and I will follow your advice. Is there more info in detail on how to invoke or can you give some key pointers.
I have read this link, http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html, it explains what it is bit not how to do it.
Sent: Fri, May 7, 2010 7:36:44 AM

Just use the yes/no   and clockwise/counter- cle ockwise  over each letter.  May want to invoke your GD or demon first and make sure they are of Satan, then continue with asking how many letters are in their name before proceeding.

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hi,
Someone mentioned they didn't have the money to get a pendulum or a ouiji board. Just make them!

Yes it is nice to have specific materials- but a ouiji board can be made out of paper and a coin can be used for the planchette.

A pendulum- what do you have that you can tie to a string? Even a nice rock will do.

Just get a little creative- often times stuff that triggers you at home to make your divinity tools will work as well or even better than purchased items. Even if made out of paper, coins, paperclips, rocks, etc- there is a reason you pick an item.

Before you go looking for the material just take a moment to reflect on what the end result will be. Then wander around the house, yard, a park, etc- don't dwell. Grab that rock that catches your eye- tie some yarn or heavy string to it and bango- a pendulum created BY you FOR you!

Salena

I agree, one of the bet pendulums I ever had was a piece of black sewing  string attached to a 50 cent tin walmart ring.  Unfortunately its to soft to place in your back pocket.   From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of bluetomatofish
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 10:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Pendulum     Hi,
Someone mentioned they didn't have the money to get a pendulum or a ouiji board. Just make them!

Yes it is nice to have specific materials- but a ouiji board can be made out of paper and a coin can be used for the planchette.

A pendulum- what do you have that you can tie to a string? Even a nice rock will do.

Just get a little creative- often times stuff that triggers you at home to make your divinity tools will work as well or even better than purchased items. Even if made out of paper, coins, paperclips, rocks, etc- there is a reason you pick an item.

Before you go looking for the material just take a moment to reflect on what the end result will be. Then wander around the house, yard, a park, etc- don't dwell. Grab that rock that catches your eye- tie some yarn or heavy string to it and bango- a pendulum created BY you FOR you!

Salena

I´ve printed out my Ouija board on cardboard, bought s middle-size needle (not too light to quiver on every breath, but not too heavy to be unable to moove at all). Extra room - did it in kitchen at night, extra space - did it on cemetery park during late evening - NO result.     Any commentary/ideas?   Hail Satan, Hail All Kings of Hell

Sent: Mon, October 4, 2010 7:32:41 PM

Hi,

Salena

do pendulums work? and i made 1, but i dont think it is working, how do i get my gaurdian demon to answer ? i want to ask my GD questions? thanks

<td val[/IMG] http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html The info is on this link.Yes I use it a lot.I even talked to my dead father one Halloween years ago.Spirit Boards are great too,and can be made very easily.What I do is,I take a peace of paper,draw a big circle,and divide it into 28 lines.Then I put a letter on each,and a yes and no at the end.Just hold the pendulum over it,ask a question,swing it and see where it stops.But I also like H P Maxines way too,of using it inside a jar too.Many ways to divine,just use your imagination.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Mon, 3/26/12, Nico <nico.stanford@... wrote:
Date: Monday, March 26, 2012, 11:43 AM

do pendulums work? and i made 1, but i dont think it is working, how do i get my gaurdian demon to answer ? i want to ask my GD questions? thanks
[/TD]

They work very well. You have to learn to separate your energy (so you're not influencing the pendulum to move) from the pendulum so a Demon can move it. I have found that the best way to  use a pendulum, in my experience, is with a ouija board. Use the pendulum instead of the planchette. Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 7:43 AM

Thanks for that tip HPS Atheron! Planchettes and I don't get along. I'll try your method.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:

They work very well. You have to learn to separate your energy (so you're not influencing the pendulum to move) from the pendulum so a Demon can move it. I have found that the best way to  use a pendulum, in my experience, is with a ouija board. Use the pendulum instead of the planchette.

Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 7:43 AM

When you ask a question to your pendulum, where exactly is the answer coming from? Hail Satan, forever in your service 

So I just made a  pendulum and it works. But I have a question. The pendulum doesn't actually know anything right? It's just our subconscious minds giving the energy to the pendulum and telling the pendulum the answer right?

@davidlost It's not your "subconscious"at all. ( Please quit listening to Penn Gilette that stinking jew) but your soul channeling energies from the astral.

The pendelum itself knows nothing.

I wasn't haha cx just making assumptions cuz I thought I read somewhere that our sub already knows all the answers lol oh ok haha I still can't astral project lol

On Aug 22, 2015, at 4:06 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @davidlost It's not your "subconscious"at all. ( Please quit listening to Penn Gilette that stinking jew) but your soul channeling energies from the astral.

The pendelum itself knows nothing.

I'm not talking about astral projection. I'm talking about you channeling information from the astral into the pendelum.

Have you read the JoyofSatan site on this at all?

It doesn't channel energy from the astral directly into the pendulum, but the info that is stored in the astral or mental planes gets accessed from your subconscious and this you transmit via your hand movements into the pendulum. One can do that without a pendulum, just by using his intuition. But it's harder that way and you need to be more advanced to do that. The pendulum does access things from your subconscious. That's why if you have strong beliefs about something and aren't open minded it influences the pendulum or the ouija board. The same thing happens if there's someone next to you having strong beliefs. For example if you fix in your mind the belief "the sun is green" and you ask the pendulum if the sun is green it'll say "yes". But not if you are open minded.

By the way, there's nothing wrong at all to say that the pendulum has to do with subconscious movements you do. That's the truth. What's wrong is when materialists are trying to say "oh it's just the subconscious" in to mean that all of this is fake or something. The fail to understand that your subconscious connects with the energy field that stores all the information about past and future and present things in it if you're open minded. So it's not "just" your subconscious, your subconscious has access to a whole library on itself, it's not merely something isolated from everything.

Also I need to repeat that the pendulum is merely an instrument to translate the subconscious info into conscious things. One CAN get true info without using any instrument. This has happened to me many times. When at a random time somebody asks me to guess something personal of his and I tell him the first thing that immediately comes to my mind (no matter how stupid or illogical it may seem to me) it happens to be true 90% of the time. And the person asks me "how did you know that?" :p But when I try to think of it and give a logical answer, I just fail :(

i have not yet    read the JoyofSatan site on this at all

On Sunday, August 23, 2015 5:47 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm not talking about astral projection. I'm talking about you channeling information from the astral into the pendelum.

Have you read the JoyofSatan site on this at all?

Is there any way to 'thin out' your results with a pendulum? I've been using it for getting names recently, but the name's are never just garbled messes of letters, they look uniform. But the problem is that I can never get the same name twice, it's odd. I've been attempting to use this method to get in contact with my GD, but it just doesn't seem to work. Here's a few names I've gotten, you decide if it's gibberish:
"Ifhaeek"
"Colloz"
"Mozo"
"Jes"
My question in general is; Is there any better way to contact my GD? How do I know I'm not just prodding an random spirit?

I have heard of people getting good results from Ouji boards, however I have never used one so I am uncertain. I personally only use a pendulum for yes/no questions. Much easier that way.
Here is a copied post of a sermon for a rather good way to find your Guardian Demon:
Joy of Satan  

There is a much better way. Look through all of the names and sigils of Gods on the JOS website. If you have a weird feeling, or just feel right when you are looking at a particular sigil, then it could be your GD. After that I would imagine the sigil, and ask if he/she is your GD.HAIL SATAN!!!

On Oct 13, 2015, at 18:41, "duoxides@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Is there any way to 'thin out' your results with a pendulum? I've been using it for getting names recently, but the name's are never just garbled messes of letters, they look uniform. But the problem is that I can never get the same name twice, it's odd. I've been attempting to use this method to get in contact with my GD, but it just doesn't seem to work. Here's a few names I've gotten, you decide if it's gibberish:
"Ifhaeek"
"Colloz"
"Mozo"
"Jes"
My question in general is; Is there any better way to contact my GD? How do I know I'm not just prodding an random spirit?

Not any demons I've heard of, that's for sure.

What you can do is:
You look at the list of demons, and you'll notice some of them will excel a bit more than the others, write down or just remember those who fall most unto your interests. Then visualize the demons sigil or just ask the demon by name if he/she is your Guardian. Vibrate the demons/ess' name. If you feel a very warm and positive feeling in your body/soul, he/she is guaranteed to be your guardian.

I used this method, although I felt the connection already when I read their names. You can have one or more guardians. Anyway, it may not work for everyone, and they will show you when you are ready.

Hail Satan!!!

I apologize, I didn't read Talons response... Very interesting Sermon!

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:07 PM, Joey Salvo <joeysalvo666@... wrote:

Okay, one thing I'm asking all of you is if your aware that there are THOUSANDS of demons that aren't listed on the Joy of Satan Website. How else do you think so many people get an Incubi/Succubi? In anyways, if your Guardian Demon isn't listed on the website I would do some research online. I too seem to notice that the names appear uniform. Though, if the pendulum is not providing the same name consistently it's not reliable... Some people have Guardian demons who aren't Goetic demons but I don't think personally that this happens to often.How much have you used a pendulum? It's good to have experience with it so it can give you better results. You're using a wide mouthed jar correct? I remember when I used a pendulum to find my guardian demon I had rather weird results too. You're going under a trance before using it right?I'll give you some links that should help you:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rdian.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DemonNames.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Names.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:51 AM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What you can do is:
You look at the list of demons, and you'll notice some of them will excel a bit more than the others, write down or just remember those who fall most unto your interests. Then visualize the demons sigil or just ask the demon by name if he/she is your Guardian. Vibrate the demons/ess' name. If you feel a very warm and positive feeling in your body/soul, he/she is guaranteed to be your guardian.

I used this method, although I felt the connection already when I read their names. You can have one or more guardians. Anyway, it may not work for everyone, and they will show you when you are ready.

Hail Satan!!!

Okay, one th[/IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Names.html[/url]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:51 AM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What you can do is:

Hail Satan!!!

I know that I can use almost anything to make a pendulum, but I also know that some stones are more conductive than others as well. So, what kind ov stone would amplify energy the best for a pendulum? And, since Silver is also very conductive, would it help to use a Silver chain?
I also read something about using different colored gems to correspond with the color ov the chakra or intention you're working on, such as a green stone to balance the heart chakra, or yellow when dealing with riches. I know that basically everything I read was just new-age spewage, but the concept seemed reasonable enough. Any thoughts?

A normal person cannot use a Pendulum unlike the one who meditates and has basic psychic development.
Use Clear Quartz to Amplify Energy. But they are easily Programable by both +ve and -ve , so use Amethyst instead... Or Roze Quartz... Or the Best,... Use a Rudraksha as a Pendulum :)

Hail Satan

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 1:19 AM, rawrgarglalargar@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I know that I can use almost anything to make a pendulum, but I also know that some stones are more conductive than others as well. So, what kind ov stone would amplify energy the best for a pendulum? And, since Silver is also very conductive, would it help to use a Silver chain?
I also read something about using different colored gems to correspond with the color ov the chakra or intention you're working on, such as a green stone to balance the heart chakra, or yellow when dealing with riches. I know that basically everything I read was just new-age spewage, but the concept seemed reasonable enough. Any thoughts?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back