Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pendulum assistance

Mike Lawry

I had read about the use of pendulums to communicate with your GD and determine the name etc. I was able to do this tonight - well kind of ... I felt a presence (chills and energy rush through my body) - when asked to show me the number of letters in the name, the pendulum circled about 50 times that I could count, I attempted some yes no questions but gathered some movement, but at no time did it hit the side in correspondence to the questions, a few times it just did with a solid tug but not in response to a question. The second attempt to gather letters in a name delivered 200 revolutions of the pendulum. I made a statement of thanks and closed the session for the night, but I'm hoping someone can perhaps shed some light on what I should take away from tonight - I know there are neither 50, nor 200 characters in the English alphabet so I don't think I was given a letter count, and there were no breaks in the rotation .... Anyone have any input or ideas?

Thank you in advance .... Hail father/hail Satan!

In my opinion it might have something to do with maybe something interferring. I have a question for you, have you tried performing the banishing ritual beforehand. It helps ridding the area of unwanted energies. The enemy tries really hard to keep us away from the truth and will pretty much do or use anything to achieve thier goal.   Clean your aura, do a banishing ritual followed by an meditation for protection, and then try using the pendulum againg. Take some time to get familiarized with how your pendulum answers questions. Start off with yes or no answers and keep the questions clear and to the point.   Hopefully I have answered your question to some degree.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, August 30, 2010 8:16:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Pendulum assistance

I had read about the use of pendulums to communicate with your GD and determine the name etc. I was able to do this tonight - well kind of ... I felt a presence (chills and energy rush through my body) - when asked to show me the number of letters in the name, the pendulum circled about 50 times that I could count, I attempted some yes no questions but gathered some movement, but at no time did it hit the side in correspondence to the questions, a few times it just did with a solid tug but not in response to a question. The second attempt to gather letters in a name delivered 200 revolutions of the pendulum. I made a statement of thanks and closed the session for the night, but I'm hoping someone can perhaps shed some light on what I should take away from tonight - I know there are neither 50, nor 200 characters in the English alphabet so I don't think I was given a letter count, and there were no breaks in the rotation .... Anyone have any input or ideas?

What answers are you looking for? How long have you been drawn to the use of the pendulum? Ask the Pendulum which way is yes and which is no
Spin it around clockwise and counter clockwise up and down- wait for it

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, August 31, 2010 4:16:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Pendulum assistance

What is it that you want to know from using it?
Spin it clockwise and counter clockwise then up and down

allow it to slow whilst asking which way is yes
repeat and ask which way is no
repeat again once more ask it which way is yes and without moving it ask which way is no
Stop it and spin in clockwise and then counter clockwise then up and down
allow it to slow asking which way is the right thought which way is reversed or opposite.
A pendulum can only tell you certain things based on what it is made for.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike Lawry" <free.warwolf@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back