Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pendalum experience

[email protected]

I used a pendalum for the first time and it was amazing. I tried to ask it how many letters were in the name and it just spun. It didn't stop. Was I supposed to start counting to see how many letters were in the name or wait for it to stop. I asked if it was ok to stop. It said yes and I told it thank you and ended by saying thank you for taking the time to talk to Me and ended with ave satanas. Is this ok, I'm going to try again soon, perhaps an hour or so so I don't sound so persistant. Anyways thanks for reading.

Ave satanas

[/IMG]

To: Tfs <[email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 7:07:58 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Pendalum experience

I used a pendalum for the first time and it was amazing. I tried to ask it how many letters were in the name and it just spun. It didn't stop. Was I supposed to start counting to see how many letters were in the name or wait for it to stop. I asked if it was ok to stop. It said yes and I told it thank you and ended by saying thank you for taking the time to talk to Me and ended with ave satanas. Is this ok, I'm going to try again soon, perhaps an hour or so so I don't sound so persistant. Anyways thanks for reading.

Ave satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back