Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pathetic

This is not pathetic, you don't need to lost virginit to be someone, this is what jewish controlled society wants you through their propaganda: make you feel bad to yourself and cause mind problems in gentiles.Just be ok with your sexuality and sex will come in the right momment.
And what is 21 years? This is only the age of your current life, your soul can have 100, 200 or 10000 years and you could have a lot of sex with men or women or both in all your lifes.
As for spells for sex, the below can be of help. Just have a better reason to have sex than this one of lost virginity, you will have sex with a person, not a lost-virginity-machine.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

Dont feel like ashamed to be a virgin. Or feel like you are obligated to lose your virginity. If you feel a kind of way then you can do a spell to attract a partner or someone who is worthy enough to be intimate with you.

Dont mistake this advice as me promoting senseless meaningless sex. If you feel you need intimacy and it is mentally hurting you then perhaps considering doing a working or find a friend whom you trust.

I have never been through this but follow your gut instinct and dont compromise yourself.

------------------------------
On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 12:15 AM PST withoutalabel@... wrote:

So, I'm 21 & still a virgin. Is there any type of spell or anything that I can get sex? I'm about to be twenty TWO & still a virgin. Please help....

I'm actually 20, still a virgin, and I have never masturbated. It doesn't bother me. The only thing that makes me feel ashamed is that I cannot use sexual energy. I've never had an orgasm, so I do't know the feeling and well.. I can't use or offer sexual energy. It's alright to be a virgin.

You feel upset about being nearly 22 and still a virgin? Try being nearly 26 and still a virgin because that's what I am. I know how it feels and I know what it's like, so don't be upset about it. Remember that there are always people worse-off than yourself. I know someone who is in his late 30s/early-to-mid 40s and the only sex things he has done are mutual masturbation and oral sex.

Try and keep your chin up and be happy. I don't know your circumstances but at least you should realise that all things considered, you made the conscious choice to not go with the flow, but rather take your sex and virginity seriously instead of throwing it away - or "losing" it, literally - like a lot of people do.

I dislike the fact people say "lose virginity". I don't want to lose mine; I want to freely and consciously give it away to someone. There are 3 terms I consider:

theft or having your virginity stolen, I.E. being r****;
losing your virginity, I.E. being drunk, for example; and
giving your virginity, I.E. you deciding yourself to give it away to someone

Once you have had sex, you can never not have sex. You might be upset and your circumstances might be troubling, but you weren't stupid to carelessly lose it. I know it's not easy, but you are most certainly not on your own.

yes there is just look for it on the Jos   web sight in the satanic witch craft section. and btw way bro It is not that big a deal trust me! I did not lose my V-card until I was almost 21 and it was not what I expected it to be.  HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, December 9, 2013 5:38 PM, "withoutalabel@..." <withoutalabel@... wrote:
  So, [/IMG]</var>

What wrong with being a virgin, that is a beautiful thing that u will never get back...embrace that and save it for love. There are hardly any grown virgins left, any person would kill for it! Lucky!
On Dec 9, 2013 5:33 PM, <withoutalabel@... wrote:
  So, I'm 21 & still a virgin. Is there any type of spell or anything that I can get sex? I'm about to be twenty TWO & still a virgin. Please help.... <var></var>

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <withoutalabel@... wrote:
So, I'm 21 & still a virgin. Is there any type of spell or anything that I can get sex? I'm about to be twenty TWO & still a virgin. Please help....
Pay for it its easy way , if u can't afford u need build ur confidence girls are attracted to guys who are confident in them.. spells i don't know i never tried one.

I was 32 when I got marry and an virgin. My wife was 24 and would have been an virgin but she was rapewhen she was 20. We had 21 loving years together before her death in 2006.
Don't worry about being an virgin. Satan loves you just the same and when you find that one personyou want to spent your life with, it will mean all that much more to them.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 3:15 AM, <withoutalabel@... wrote:
  So, I'm 21 & still a virgin. Is there any type of spell or anything that I can get sex? I'm about to be twenty TWO & still a virgin. Please help.... <var></var>

It could be  blocked chakra/s. I advise you to use white gold energy in the hell chakras or the rune thurz to open them, fully. 

Breathe in green energy and surround yourself with it
affirm
"I'm attracting my perfect lover/soulmate/whatever"
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

For me, relationships play a very important role. You can see it in my Astrological chart even lol, so I'm always off to find some dude I can spend time with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <withoutalabel@... wrote:

It's almost 3am right now so I'm very tired. As a result, I haven't read all the other replies here, so...
There are workings you can do if you really want to.The JoS does mention that if you have a partner in mind, you can fantasize about this person while you masturbate, programme the building energy with affirmations (as always, be very specific and use the present participle) "xxxxx finds me sexually attractive and wants an intimate relationship with me" ... add in whatever you like.
Release the energy (i believe through your crown chakra is preferable) at the time of orgasm and give it several weeks before you do this again. Keep it up until it happens.
One last note: It is vitally important that you believe without any doubt that this will work. If there's any doubt here, it won't work. Once the working is done, put it out of your mind until the next time you do it - let the energy do it's work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back