Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pastlife meditation

S

Has anyone opened the door and saw nothing? Does this mean i have no pastlife?

No it just means you didn't "let go" enough. Keep practicing, make sure you're in a deep trance. And make sure you're willing to see whatever your past life may have been, you might be subconsciously not wanting to know, due to any fears of seeing bad things etc.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "S" <sthensleytx@... wrote:

Is it possible to not have a past life?Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 20:34:03 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Pastlife meditation
  No it just means you didn't "let go" enough. Keep practicing, make sure you're in a deep trance. And make sure you're willing to see whatever your past life may have been, you might be subconsciously not wanting to know, due to any fears of seeing bad things etc.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "S" <sthensleytx@... wrote:

I can't answer with 100% certainty, but I doubt it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rolioisjello@... wrote:

Is it possible to not have a past life?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 20:34:03
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Pastlife meditation

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "S" <sthensleytx@ wrote:

Is it possible not to have a soul? There are more people on Earth than ever, does that mean more souls exist? Are new ones created(which would mean no past life) or do some bodys not get a soul?Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 03:18:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Pastlife meditation

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rolioisjello@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "S" <sthensleytx@ wrote:

Is it possible to be reincarnated in another time?Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 03:18:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Pastlife meditation

Hail Satan!

First, let me say this. There is always another way to do a thing. If something does not work well for you, than create an alternative way. First off, belief and just letting go is a big part of success in such things, but you do not have to take my word for it. Personally, I do not have to go past a light trance for such information. I recently found I was involved with the meditations for the third reich.

First, try to let go of all the worries and unwanted thoughts of your daily life.

Second, practice focusing a bit.

Third, perform your method.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rolioisjello@ wrote:

To:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "S" wrote:

I believe that this is very possible as souls have to be created from somewhere. Far enough down the line one lifetime has to be your FIRST lifetime. This could be your first. Exciting huh?

But this could also be one of many lives you've had. You may not have been successful for other reasons like not having your third eye open enough or not being in a deep enough trance state to get to that past life. These things happen and depending on how new you are these may be reasons as to why it didn't happen. My first regressions weren't stellar and I thought they were bunk until I met someone on these groups and they made more sense.

I would keep at the past life regressions and if nothing worked I'd ask Satan in a ritual if this is your first life and if it isn't what's hindering you from achieving your goal.

Hail Satan!

To:

Hail Satan!

From my personal knowledge and experience, the Crown chakra stores ur memories from the past life.

An easy way to access them is by empowering and focusing on this chakra.

Vibrate GURUAVE, the mantra for Jupiter, into this chakra.

The memories of ur previous or several lifetimes will come back to u in ur dreams and/or by heightened intuition of certain elements in ur life.

Hail Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!
Hail Duchess Gomory.
Hail Duchess Bune.
Hail Mighty Andromalius.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" wrote:

I believe that this is very possible as souls have to be created from somewhere. Far enough down the line one lifetime has to be your FIRST lifetime. This could be your first. Exciting huh?

But this could also be one of many lives you've had. You may not have been successful for other reasons like not having your third eye open enough or not being in a deep enough trance state to get to that past life. These things happen and depending on how new you are these may be reasons as to why it didn't happen. My first regressions weren't stellar and I thought they were bunk until I met someone on these groups and they made more sense.

I would keep at the past life regressions and if nothing worked I'd ask Satan in a ritual if this is your first life and if it isn't what's hindering you from achieving your goal.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rolioisjello@ wrote:

To:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back