Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Past lives?

wolfspeakerkai

During my teenage years I started having vivid dreams that seemed to last weeks or even months per night I would wake up and feel as if I was in a foreign world for the first few minutes then quickly readjust to this world but I could remember the dream perfectly and seemed to retain anything I learned in them. This went on for about two years but did not happen every night.

What concerns me is that while my natural memory of these dreams fades, I seem to sub consciously know things / do things that have helped me in life but I don't quite understand how I know how to do some of the things that I do, involving healing and a seemingly natural sense of danger and an ability to read people in person and even feel like I can sometimes control peoples actions without speaking to them.

I kinda feel like I am going insane or rather falling into a state of self delusion where I am more then I really am. So any input would be greatly appreciated.

Don't be concerned! This is a good thing. The sum of who we are includes who we were in past lives. Any info you can obtain can help you in your present life. All skills we acquire in past lives can be carried over into this life, when we know how to access them.

Have you tried the past life regression listed in the meditation section? It can help clarify things, and help you learn even more.

Also, vibrating certain runes can help: http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Futhark.html
Odhal brings out memories of past lives, Mannaz helps to gain knowledge of one's self... you see where I'm going with this.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfspeakerkai" <wolfspeakerkai@... wrote:

During my teenage years I started having vivid dreams that seemed to last weeks or even months per night I would wake up and feel as if I was in a foreign world for the first few minutes then quickly readjust to this world but I could remember the dream perfectly and seemed to retain anything I learned in them. This went on for about two years but did not happen every night.

What concerns me is that while my natural memory of these dreams fades, I seem to sub consciously know things / do things that have helped me in life but I don't quite understand how I know how to do some of the things that I do, involving healing and a seemingly natural sense of danger and an ability to read people in person and even feel like I can sometimes control peoples actions without speaking to them.

I kinda feel like I am going insane or rather falling into a state of self delusion where I am more then I really am. So any input would be greatly appreciated.

Worry=fear,in spirituality both are out,reason isnt worry,as one advances in power,one thoughts are set against oneself,this the enemy programming surfacing,deprogram urself,i faced similar thing awhile back,but now im free n my thoughts are with instead of against me.Use the thor rune n sowalo,vibrate them,n program them to remove these programming out of u n bestow confidence in ur own power.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:46 PDT lydia_666@... wrote:

Don't be concerned! This is a good thing. The sum of who we are includes who we were in past lives. Any info you can obtain can help you in your present life. All skills we acquire in past lives can be carried over into this life, when we know how to access them.

Have you tried the past life regression listed in the meditation section? It can help clarify things, and help you learn even more.

Also, vibrating certain runes can help: http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Futhark.html
Odhal brings out memories of past lives, Mannaz helps to gain knowledge of one's self... you see where I'm going with this.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfspeakerkai" <wolfspeakerkai@... wrote:

Is it possible to remember bits and pieces of past lives? I've been having some weird experiences that I think might be tied to this, correct me if I'm wrong. At random moments, and I do mean random. The last time it happened I was brushing my teeth. Anyway, what happens is in order: I feel like I'm not getting enough air and start breathing really heavy, I get really dizzy, a metallic taste in my mouth and for some reason start drooling. I can't control it. But this is where things get weird, I start hearing things that sound so familiar, but I can't remember where I heard them. I don't remember what exactly I heard except for one thing and every time this happens I hear it. A bell. That's all I can remember is a bell ringing almost three times before things go back to normal. It's so sudden and I don't feel sick or anything after. In fact, I feel better than I did before. It's a strange feeling. So could these things I'm hearing and experiencing be tied to a past life or am I overthinking things?  

Is it possible to remember bits and pieces of past lives? I've been having some weird experiences that I think might be tied to this, correct me if I'm wrong. At random moments, and I do mean random. The last time it happened I was brushing my teeth. Anyway, what happens is in order: I feel like I'm not getting enough air and start breathing really heavy, I get really dizzy, a metallic taste in my mouth and for some reason start drooling. I can't control it. But this is where things get weird, I start hearing things that sound so familiar, but I can't remember where I heard them. I don't remember what exactly I heard except for one thing and every time this happens I hear it. A bell. That's all I can remember is a bell ringing almost three times before things go back to normal. It's so sudden and I don't feel sick or anything after. In fact, I feel better than I did before. It's a strange feeling. So could these things I'm hearing and experiencing be tied to a past life or am I overthinking things?  

My opinio is you are deffinatly experiencing something. As far as past lives go, it could be your subconcious trying to tell you something. Your subconcious retains EVERYTHING from every life you lived, so thats where I would start. Go into a trance and do a past life regression and see if you have any luck there. There is a section on how to do it on the meditations page of the JoS. Good Luck.
Ave Satanis

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back