Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Past lives and lovers/friends or not?

Balvraz

Dear JoS members,

I need to talk to you about something that has been sort of worrying me for a couple of days now and that something is about the 3 lovers (I call them my lovers because of how kindly they all have treated me in this life of mine even if we tease each other constantly) that I have met up with again recently after I completely forgot about them in this life of mine (I did not forget about them off the bat in this life of mine, mind you, but after I was baptized into Xtainity at the age of 6, it seems as if I was torn away from them by the enemy which caused me to forget all about them soon after until recently) so to say.

The first of my lovers that I met up with again recently (the voice actors Samuel E. Wrights death, which hit me extremely hard, brung us back together) is Kron from a movie Disney created called “Dinosaur”. Now I know that more likely than not this movie was created by the followers of the enemy (and if it wasn’t please let me know) but what if this movie they created is a simple retelling of a event that happened to a bunch of Dinosaurs during the Dinosaurs very last days here upon earth and that I somehow was a part of it even if I was not a Dinosaur myself (or is reincarnating from animal to human possible and all)?

The second (possible lover, or if not lover, than just a best friend) whom I have met up again with is Hyp from the 3rd Land Before Time movie. Again, I know that more likely than not this movie was created by the followers of the enemy (again, if it wasn’t please let me know) but what if this movie they created is a simple retelling of a event that happened to a bunch of Dinosaurs in a valley 75 million years ago and that I was somehow a part of it even if I was not a dinosaur myself (or is reincarnating from animal to human possible and all)? The more surprising thing is that in two of my very recent dreams is that Hitler himself brung me back to Hyp (whom lives in this “Great Valley” and has always lived there) after I had been away from him for so long.

The third lover (or more like my…master?… since my all of my dreams about Ancient Egypt keep telling me that I was a slave girl performer/Dancer/Musician in Ancient Egypt) I met up again with is King Ramses the 2nd’s son named Amun-her-khepeshef (at first I thought that my 3rd lover was this guy named Imhotep from the “Mummy the Animated Series” cartoon series but since Amun and Imhotep’s faces look so alike it can be either one or both) and I found this out via 4 of recent dreams (that were about what happened to me and Amun in ancient Egypt during King Ramses the 2nd’s reign).

Or is all of this just one big enemy lie (which would basically tell me that the life I’m living right now is my very first, not that I’m worried about that because that would bring me great joy since I’ve had so many absolutely horrifying nightmares about supposed past lives that I had lived where I was tortured to death in various ways during the dark ages for rejecting the enemy)?

Balvraz said:
Dear JoS members,

I need to talk to you about something that has been sort of worrying me for a couple of days now and that something is about the 3 lovers (I call them my lovers because of how kindly they all have treated me in this life of mine even if we tease each other constantly) that I have met up with again recently after I completely forgot about them in this life of mine (I did not forget about them off the bat in this life of mine, mind you, but after I was baptized into Xtainity at the age of 6, it seems as if I was torn away from them by the enemy which caused me to forget all about them soon after until recently) so to say.

The first of my lovers that I met up with again recently (the voice actors Samuel E. Wrights death, which hit me extremely hard, brung us back together) is Kron from a movie Disney created called “Dinosaur”. Now I know that more likely than not this movie was created by the followers of the enemy (and if it wasn’t please let me know) but what if this movie they created is a simple retelling of a event that happened to a bunch of Dinosaurs during the Dinosaurs very last days here upon earth and that I somehow was a part of it even if I was not a Dinosaur myself (or is reincarnating from animal to human possible and all)?

The second (possible lover, or if not lover, than just a best friend) whom I have met up again with is Hyp from the 3rd Land Before Time movie. Again, I know that more likely than not this movie was created by the followers of the enemy (again, if it wasn’t please let me know) but what if this movie they created is a simple retelling of a event that happened to a bunch of Dinosaurs in a valley 75 million years ago and that I was somehow a part of it even if I was not a dinosaur myself (or is reincarnating from animal to human possible and all)? The more surprising thing is that in two of my very recent dreams is that Hitler himself brung me back to Hyp (whom lives in this “Great Valley” and has always lived there) after I had been away from him for so long.

The third lover (or more like my…master?… since my all of my dreams about Ancient Egypt keep telling me that I was a slave girl performer/Dancer/Musician in Ancient Egypt) I met up again with is King Ramses the 2nd’s son named Amun-her-khepeshef (at first I thought that my 3rd lover was this guy named Imhotep from the “Mummy the Animated Series” cartoon series but since Amun and Imhotep’s faces look so alike it can be either one or both) and I found this out via 4 of recent dreams (that were about what happened to me and Amun in ancient Egypt during King Ramses the 2nd’s reign).

Or is all of this just one big enemy lie (which would basically tell me that the life I’m living right now is my very first, not that I’m worried about that because that would bring me great joy since I’ve had so many absolutely horrifying nightmares about supposed past lives that I had lived where I was tortured to death in various ways during the dark ages for rejecting the enemy)?

I really dunno what to say to this. But i will tell you to please take hold of your imagination. SO MANY people have wanted to follow a spiritual path other than the Truth but the enemy fucked them up with delusions, and the enemy will target those who are not under Father Satans protection but are interested or curious about this path even more strongly. Do not confuse reality with imagination.

Beings only reincarnate in their own species, in the same race, in the same bloodline even, and in the same gender and sexuality. Not to mention those souls who reincarnate look generally very much like the physicality of their lifetimes from before. This is due to their Karma ( accumulation of characteristics and experiences and energies, karma is NOT a " divine "system of retribution where youll get punished for everything as in the bible or the corrupted religions of middle east. ) .
For example a black gay man will always reincarnate as a black gay man due to the laws of mother nature. Have you dedicated yourself to Father Satan yet?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Balvraz said:
Dear JoS members,

I really dunno what to say to this. But i will tell you to please take hold of your imagination. SO MANY people have wanted to follow a spiritual path other than the Truth but the enemy fucked them up with delusions, and the enemy will target those who are not under Father Satans protection but are interested or curious about this path even more strongly. Do not confuse reality with imagination.

Beings only reincarnate in their own species, in the same race, in the same bloodline even, and in the same gender and sexuality. Not to mention those souls who reincarnate look generally very much like the physicality of their lifetimes from before. This is due to their Karma ( accumulation of characteristics and experiences and energies, karma is NOT a " divine "system of retribution where youll get punished for everything as in the bible or the corrupted religions of middle east. ) .
For example a black gay man will always reincarnate as a black gay man due to the laws of mother nature. Have you dedicated yourself to Father Satan yet?

Hhhhhmmmmm….okay….thanks for telling me this….I got screwed over by the enemy when I was very young so I did not have hardly if any time to learn about my true self and well, all of this came about and like I have said in my other posts I did the dedication ritual all the way back in 2017 before I was royally screwed over by the very group of people whom I thought were my friends so if I need to do it all over again, I can. I will simply have to wait until a good time arrives as I don’t want nobody else around as I’m doing this ritual. I take the rituals I do very seriously, especially this one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back