Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

past life regression

awleon21

I am new here and had just a quick question...i tried a past life regression last night and when i opened the door it was just a bright white light and i felt like stepping through the threshold was difficult, i had to force my way through and felt as though my vision of my past life was also forced, like instead of seeing my previous life it was just my idea of what my previous life would have been like...you know what i mean?

Um, yeap. You should try it again, but do not try to "think" of what your previous life was like.Just empty your mind completely.
Απο: awleon21 <awleon21@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 7:59 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 9 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] past life regression

I am new here and had just a quick question...i tried a past life regression last night and when i opened the door it was just a bright white light and i felt like stepping through the threshold was difficult, i had to force my way through and felt as though my vision of my past life was also forced, like instead of seeing my previous life it was just my idea of what my previous life would have been like...you know what i mean?

Work on empowering yourself spiritually through Power Meditations first. This isn't something that needs to be done or attempted right away, as you can get mixed answers.

When I was new, I did a past life regression and saw myself flying around as a dragon. For a while I honestly believed I was a Dragon in a past life, and now had a dragon soul residing in a human body. I now understand that this was symbolic of a raised kundalini serpent, this is what the Dragon is symbolic of.

As we progress, our understanding of these things broadens and we are more open and understanding of ourselves, and our past selves. So take the time to work on empowerment first. A strong sixth and seventh chakra will help with past life regression.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "awleon21" <awleon21@... wrote:

I've had a similar experience--being unable to past through a swirling light. But this was an attempt at empowering my mind and opening the psychic centres.

In regards to past life regressions, I've had too many visions of my past lives. All of them occurred during the time when i was empowering my crown chakra. The spiritual kabbalistic square of Jupiter did this job.

Hail Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "awleon21" <awleon21@... wrote:

I think where it went wrong was forcing myself through the door, it was at that point that i felt less relaxed because i wasn't allowed through, i was wondering if there is a reason i couldn't get through the door...then again i see your point i could have been nervous on a subconscious level...but i was there at the door, looking in and was repelled like two positive poles on a magnet trying to touch eachother. This was my first try at a meditation that wasn't just clearing my mind so i will try again tonight

--- In JoyofSatan666@..., Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Um, yeap. You should try it again, but do not try to "think" of what your previous life was like.
Just empty your mind completely.

Στάλθηκε: 7:59 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 9 Î`υγούστου 2013

it may also means is not dat good as it seems...just carefull
De: Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@...
Para: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Enviado: Viernes, 9 de agosto, 2013 10:39:28
Asunto: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] past life regression

Um, yeap. You should try it again, but do not try to "think" of what your previous life was like.Just empty your mind completely.
Στάλθηκε: 7:59 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 9 Αυγούστου 2013

I will definitely try it again tonight, but i felt as though things were going well, meaning my mind was clear, it wasn't until i tried to step through to door that my mind clouded, it was like trying to touch the positive poles on two magnets together. and forcing myself through is where the thoughts poured in. seeing the door, opening the door it was all so easy, then it was like i was a vampire that hadn't been invited into my own past life sorry if im rambling, like i said im new to this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Um, yeap. You should try it again, but do not try to "think" of what your previous life was like.

Στάλθηκε: 7:59 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 9 Î`υγούστου 2013

I am new I don't know if any1 z interested but I keep having these 2 dreams, a man perfect bodies w the head of a steer, had his hand rapd arnd my waist & he was raising me up & the black smoke was spinning around us, the other is me walking of a cloud backwards wanting to fall from the heavens & I wake up as I hear the earth cack under my body, these are but a few dreams they sent me here to this site I hope, any ideas are welcomed
On Aug 9, 2013 9:48 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  Work on empowering yourself spiritually through Power Meditations first. This isn't something that needs to be done or attempted right away, as you can get mixed answers.

When I was new, I did a past life regression and saw myself flying around as a dragon. For a while I honestly believed I was a Dragon in a past life, and now had a dragon soul residing in a human body. I now understand that this was symbolic of a raised kundalini serpent, this is what the Dragon is symbolic of.

As we progress, our understanding of these things broadens and we are more open and understanding of ourselves, and our past selves. So take the time to work on empowerment first. A strong sixth and seventh chakra will help with past life regression.

-En Haradren Amlug.

thank u for ur reply these dreams started win I started bleeding around 11 win I was 15 my mom tried exercising me, i've been slow everywhere, but I still have my dreams, she crossed my forehead w holy water, telling me she closed my 3Rd eye, can it b re-opend
jail satan & thank him for my 1st friend, i've love in seclusion my whole life & now he's saving me
On Aug 9, 2013 11:13 PM, "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

I've had a similar experience--being unable to past through a swirling light. But this was an attempt at empowering my mind and opening the psychic centres.

In regards to past life regressions, I've had too many visions of my past lives. All of them occurred during the time when i was empowering my crown chakra. The spiritual kabbalistic square of Jupiter did this job.

Hail Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!

Haha, no problem, I understand the feeling.Have you considered the fact that you may have not had a past life? (I don't really know, but it is a possibility, you know?)Keep trying harder, the past life regression really needs a good deal of patience and persistence.
Στάλθηκε: 2:45 π.μ. Σάββατο, 10 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] past life regression

I will definitely try it again tonight, but i felt as though things were going well, meaning my mind was clear, it wasn't until i tried to step through to door that my mind clouded, it was like trying to touch the positive poles on two magnets together. and forcing myself through is where the thoughts poured in. seeing the door, opening the door it was all so easy, then it was like i was a vampire that hadn't been invited into my own past life sorry if im rambling, like i said im new to this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Στάλθηκε: 7:59 μ.μ. ΠαÏασκευή, 9 Î`υγοÏστου 2013

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back