Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Past life. Now. Signs.

Tabitha

Hi, I haven't thought much about this until now.
Before I came to Father, before i did the ritual, before i knew Satanism existed Ive always felt close to him. Like hes been there with me my whole life. whenever i have that feeling I'm happy, but whenever in my life i didn't have that feeling i felt powerless and lifeless like i didn't have a reason to live. Many things have happened in my life. All the bad things that happened to me happened when i was xtian(forced by family). I was molested as a kid, teased in school and many other horrible things. But once i came to Father i got treated better and respected more.
But my dad and mom told me a story before. They said my mom was not able to get pregnant, and then supposedly one day my mom puked and a demon came out of her(i think this is bullshit) but another family member of mine related that whole thing to what i have now. what i have now is what everyone i know calls my "demonic eyebrows" they sorta point up there only half there. and according to people when i get an evil idea or trick going through my mind or I'm doing something most will call bad, people say they sorta flare up and my eyes become dark(no not the color, they just say i get a happy/evil look in my eyes).
Now back to the whole life thing. Growing up i went through allot of hard times, but i always had the feeling Father was with me even with me not knowing what satanism was. Like when i wss molested i felt him there, i could feel his sadness. an whenever i felt who the xtians call "god" there was only hatred and something bad would happen.
Even now, i get the evil feeling from him all the time. but once i get my mind focused on Father the feelings gone. Even though i dont know much about Satanism i still feel incredibly close Like hes been waiting for me and i love the feelin.
So, my questions are: Does the eybrow thing many anything? Could i have been Satanist in past life? If so, could it be possible that the dipshit above us knows tht and he was punishing me since i wasnt exactly Satanist yet and Father couldnt do anything to help? And me possibly being Satanist in past life could that be related to me being so close to Father with knowing so little? All help would be appreciated.

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan, My Lord father.

I can understand what you been through in life, especially the hard life. Yes I know how it feels to be mistreated through school years. I also knows how it feels to be mistreated by Xtains who I thought that were my friends.Yes I meet Satan when I was 14 yrs old as well as when I was 15 yrs old (during my Xtain days; which I was told to avoid him cause of what has been said about him through the eyes of the Xtains.) Ever since my counter with Satan, he continues to stand there nearby like he was watching over me. Whenever something goes wrong to a point that I couldn't take it anymore, he would appear to me which sounds like he was telling that I am not alone.

There been times that I went to a Xtian church, trying to see if I can fit in with the Xtian church. Surprisingly, the brothers of the church went up to me in welcoming me to the church, but they soon had to call upon reinforcements. I was informed that my eyes was red like fire burning within my eyes. My face and body wasn't a normal color. My fingers were locked up. I was even been informed that my voice sounded more like a demon. Well after all that, I still couldn't fit into a Xtain Church,so I stop going to church since it didn't worked out.

About the past life? Yes, I can be hundred percent sure that it is correct. How I know? that's simple... I been dating Xtains ladies, which turns out to be failure, since it wasn't meant to be. But I found myself dating a young lady who also had troubles through schooling and etc, which people called her "Satan's Daughter" It was during this dating that she told me the reasons behind my counters with Satan. She even told me of my past lives which was connected to Satan and to her as well. Ever since me and her hooked up, there hasn't been any breaks. It truly seems that Satan himself blessed us in our relationship. Well about my past lives? I am not sure how I am going to say this. But I found out that my soul is 70,000 yrs old. I also found out the names of demons that had always been around me; Asmodeus, Sariel, Mephistopholes/Mesphito,Legion, and there were other demons as well. Mainly the ones that I know well are the Angel of Death, Prince of Moon, Prince of Darkness, The Destroyer, Prince of Lust.

I am wonder if anyone else is able to go to Hell's Gate without having to use a spell? I am also wondering if anyone else has been summoned down to hell by Satan himself? I also wonder if anyone has been through all the Realms of Hell? I know that there is 13 Realms in Hell.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@... wrote:

Before I came to Father, before i did the ritual, before i knew Satanism existed Ive always felt close to him. Like hes been there with me my whole life. whenever i have that feeling I'm happy, but whenever in my life i didn't have that feeling i felt powerless and lifeless like i didn't have a reason to live. Many things have happened in my life. All the bad things that happened to me happened when i was xtian(forced by family). I was molested as a kid, teased in school and many other horrible things. But once i came to Father i got treated better and respected more.
But my dad and mom told me a story before. They said my mom was not able to get pregnant, and then supposedly one day my mom puked and a demon came out of her(i think this is bullshit) but another family member of mine related that whole thing to what i have now. what i have now is what everyone i know calls my "demonic eyebrows" they sorta point up there only half there. and according to people when i get an evil idea or trick going through my mind or I'm doing something most will call bad, people say they sorta flare up and my eyes become dark(no not the color, they just say i get a happy/evil look in my eyes).
Now back to the whole life thing. Growing up i went through allot of hard times, but i always had the feeling Father was with me even with me not knowing what satanism was. Like when i wss molested i felt him there, i could feel his sadness. an whenever i felt who the xtians call "god" there was only hatred and something bad would happen.
Even now, i get the evil feeling from him all the time. but once i get my mind focused on Father the feelings gone. Even though i dont know much about Satanism i still feel incredibly close Like hes been waiting for me and i love the feelin.
So, my questions are: Does the eybrow thing many anything? Could i have been Satanist in past life? If so, could it be possible that the dipshit above us knows tht and he was punishing me since i wasnt exactly Satanist yet and Father couldnt do anything to help? And me possibly being Satanist in past life could that be related to me being so close to Father with knowing so little? All help would be appreciated.

Hail Father Satan!

Your soul is 70,000 years old? Our species hasn't even been around that long.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DavidW" <davidwakeland29@... wrote:

I can understand what you been through in life, especially the hard life. Yes I know how it feels to be mistreated through school years. I also knows how it feels to be mistreated by Xtains who I thought that were my friends.Yes I meet Satan when I was 14 yrs old as well as when I was 15 yrs old (during my Xtain days; which I was told to avoid him cause of what has been said about him through the eyes of the Xtains.) Ever since my counter with Satan, he continues to stand there nearby like he was watching over me. Whenever something goes wrong to a point that I couldn't take it anymore, he would appear to me which sounds like he was telling that I am not alone.

There been times that I went to a Xtian church, trying to see if I can fit in with the Xtian church. Surprisingly, the brothers of the church went up to me in welcoming me to the church, but they soon had to call upon reinforcements. I was informed that my eyes was red like fire burning within my eyes. My face and body wasn't a normal color. My fingers were locked up. I was even been informed that my voice sounded more like a demon. Well after all that, I still couldn't fit into a Xtain Church,so I stop going to church since it didn't worked out.

About the past life? Yes, I can be hundred percent sure that it is correct. How I know? that's simple... I been dating Xtains ladies, which turns out to be failure, since it wasn't meant to be. But I found myself dating a young lady who also had troubles through schooling and etc, which people called her "Satan's Daughter" It was during this dating that she told me the reasons behind my counters with Satan. She even told me of my past lives which was connected to Satan and to her as well. Ever since me and her hooked up, there hasn't been any breaks. It truly seems that Satan himself blessed us in our relationship. Well about my past lives? I am not sure how I am going to say this. But I found out that my soul is 70,000 yrs old. I also found out the names of demons that had always been around me; Asmodeus, Sariel, Mephistopholes/Mesphito,Legion, and there were other demons as well. Mainly the ones that I know well are the Angel of Death, Prince of Moon, Prince of Darkness, The Destroyer, Prince of Lust.

I am wonder if anyone else is able to go to Hell's Gate without having to use a spell? I am also wondering if anyone else has been summoned down to hell by Satan himself? I also wonder if anyone has been through all the Realms of Hell? I know that there is 13 Realms in Hell.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

"..and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls." -Satan.

"...into this world or into some other..."
There are more than one worlds, planes of existance for our souls to exist on. As there are more than one species for our souls to be transmigrated into.
How old my soul is i do not know, I can only remember some of two of my past lives, and some of my afterlife on duat.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@... wrote:

Rofl 70,000 year old soul.

Rofl being summoned down into hell. How can you be summoned DOWN into Hell, do you believe Hell is some firey chasm beneath us? Its a planet named Duat. I also highly doubt you ever knew Asmodeus, ecspecially when you have no depiction as to what Hell actually is, or to how long the human race has existed. (certainly not 70,000 years my friend.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DavidW" <davidwakeland29@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Indeed, he does sound like a reverse xian:

"I was informed that my eyes was red like fire burning within my eyes. My face and body wasn't a normal color. My fingers were locked up. I was even been informed that my voice sounded more like a demon."

Ohh the Demons have nothing with fire, their body is like a humans because THEY created us and their voice is sweet and pleasant. You realize that when the xians talk about Demons they think that they are red horned spooks with pitchforks which is insulting and blasphemous, right? And what the xians say and think about who Satan or the Demons or Satan's daughter's is is bullshit?If Satan had a daughter, she would be blonde haired blue eyed, very tall and with a positive, pleasant aura, because THATS how the REAL Satan looks like.

We know that when the xians *think* that someone is a Satanist they are wrong 99% of the time. I mean, goths, wiccans, vampires and others are no Satanists, black metal is not Satanic since it deals with the XIAN version of Satan and 99% of black metal groups are ATHEISTS. They use the name Satan for shock value only.

Also, the "angel of death" is an ANGEL not a Demon (it is obvious by its name), therefore is of Satan's enemies. Demons never call themselves angels, nor are they (fallen) angels. Legion is not a single Demon, but a group of Demons. Many reverse xians get this wrong since they take the bible literally in this matter, LOL. Sounds you copied and pasted all of those from the Demonic Bible or some other reverse christian book.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

Rofl being summoned down into hell. How can you be summoned DOWN into Hell, do you believe Hell is some firey chasm beneath us? Its a planet named Duat. I also highly doubt you ever knew Asmodeus, ecspecially when you have no depiction as to what Hell actually is, or to how long the human race has existed. (certainly not 70,000 years my friend.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DavidW" <davidwakeland29@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Yeah it did seem off the wall. I have no problem with a soul being 70,000 years old because there are souls that are that age and more; they don't have to have spent all their time on this benighted world! And the age of homo sapiens keeps getting pushed further and further back. But the fiery eyes, angel of death, etc. was--er--'off'.

There is seldom if ever any need for people to come in here with odd versions of "how special I am because ...". We all have our personal histories. Some of them are bizarre to say the least yet totally true and sharing some of it to make a point or help others is fine, but empty bragging serves no purpose. "See me?!" Not impressive; we're all working on our own paths but reverse xtians can't seem to resist the temptation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "djrizt22" <djrizt22@... wrote:

Indeed, he does sound like a reverse xian:

"I was informed that my eyes was red like fire burning within my eyes. My face and body wasn't a normal color. My fingers were locked up. I was even been informed that my voice sounded more like a demon."

Ohh the Demons have nothing with fire, their body is like a humans because THEY created us and their voice is sweet and pleasant. You realize that when the xians talk about Demons they think that they are red horned spooks with pitchforks which is insulting and blasphemous, right? And what the xians say and think about who Satan or the Demons or Satan's daughter's is is bullshit?If Satan had a daughter, she would be blonde haired blue eyed, very tall and with a positive, pleasant aura, because THATS how the REAL Satan looks like.

We know that when the xians *think* that someone is a Satanist they are wrong 99% of the time. I mean, goths, wiccans, vampires and others are no Satanists, black metal is not Satanic since it deals with the XIAN version of Satan and 99% of black metal groups are ATHEISTS. They use the name Satan for shock value only.

Also, the "angel of death" is an ANGEL not a Demon (it is obvious by its name), therefore is of Satan's enemies. Demons never call themselves angels, nor are they (fallen) angels. Legion is not a single Demon, but a group of Demons. Many reverse xians get this wrong since they take the bible literally in this matter, LOL. Sounds you copied and pasted all of those from the Demonic Bible or some other reverse christian book.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface117" <whatshisface1117@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DavidW" <davidwakeland29@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Awesome, would you share with me about these experiences on Duat? How did you find this out?  
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of En Haradren Amlug
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:45 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Past life. Now. Signs.     "..and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls." -Satan.

There are more than one worlds, planes of existance for our souls to exist on. As there are more than one species for our souls to be transmigrated into.
How old my soul is i do not know, I can only remember some of two of my past lives, and some of my afterlife on duat.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@ ... wrote:
Your soul is 70,000 years old? Our species hasn't even been around that
long.

Ok, I AM SO PISSED and I need to vent and this is the only place I know to do it...

So I get to work tonight and on this big huge paper tablet thing we keep on an easel to show our call stats and percentages (I work at an answering service), there's a big ugly "BIBLE VERSES FOR THE WEEK!" and underneath it had some stupid crap written in big ugly red letters with some definitions of some words in the stupid ugly bible verse like this is some kind of freakin xian bible class or something! Only two of my coworkers know of my beliefs and the rest pretty much just assume I'm athiest and I go ahead and let them believe that just so I don't have to listen to their shit. Well anyways, my co-worker (the one who knows about my beliefs) notices me noticing it when I walk in the door and says, "I know.... I was just about to call you and tell you about it!" *Let me just add that we just had a BIG issue with a guy here constantly reading his bible instead of doing his work and always spitting out these vile bible verses and even went so far as to print out a freakin BIBLE QUIZ and tried to pass it out to us and gave us prizes for doing good on it.... I set mine on fire in the parking lot in front of him lol. So anyways, I made a big deal out of how I was offended by his pressuring me to join the cult they call christianity and they told him he couldn't bring his bible into the office or try to shove his xian SHIT down our throats anymore so he quit.* Whatever.... back to my venting lol. So when I see it up there I turn to another of my coworkers and say "Who put this shit up here?" and she told me the girls name... Well I proceed to walk across the room and RIP the paper very forcefully off the tablet, wad it up, and shove it into the garbage can. She's like "Ooooh, she's gonna be pissed!" and I replied "I don't care! And when she asks who tore it down, tell her that I did it and if she has a problem with it sha can ask ME why I did it." I'm not going to say anything else to her about it unless she wants to come to me with some BS and if she writes it up there again, I will be MORE than glad to write above it in big blue letters "QUOTES FROM www.JoyOfSatan.com OF THE WEEK!" and then share some of MY beliefs with them! And then when she tells me "I'll pray to god for your soul" I'll tell her just like I've always told everyone who's told me that before "Ok, you DO that... and I'LL pray to SATAN for yours!" (That always seems to shut them up pretty quick LMAO!) But OMG I am so fed up with xian BS at this place! If I didn't need the job so bad I would walk out right this second! But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let my rights be violated just so some stupid ass bible beaters can try to convert me to their disgusting "religion"!

Ok, I feel better now lol. Anybody have any advice on what I can do to make this craphole office more tolerable until I can find another job?

HAIL SATAN!!! #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1793505773ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1793505773attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1793505773 .ygrps-yiv-1793505773ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1793505773ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_2'>See how.

If they give you shit about it, tell them they are violating you Civil Rights. I assume you live in the USA ? Tell them this. Here is the link to where I got this from so you can read more. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urces.html If you tell them this, they will shut up FAST.   CONCERNING EMPLOYMENT:
Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, employers in the US are prohibited from from discriminating against individuals because of their religion in hiring, firing, and other terms and conditions of employment.
It also requires employers to reasonably accommodate the religious practices of an employee, unless to do so would create an undue hardship on the employer. You have the right to practice your religion to the same level as everyone else in your workplace. Everyone should ask his/her Human Resources personnel or other representatives for a copy of your employers policy regarding religion in the workplace. There are many places who do not have this, but in places that do, this is a major help. Read it thoroughly and keep it in a safe place at home. Basic Rights include:
Holiday Observances - unless an employer can prove that it will cause undue hardship, they must allow observances of religious holidays. Employers are also restricted from inquiring about an employee's future availability at certain times. Dress Code - employers may not maintain a restrictive dress code in direct conflict with an employee's religious obligations. Discrimination - it is illegal for an employer to fire or refuse to hire an employee based solely on their religion. It is also illegal for employees to be passed over for promotion, excluded from special training programs, or demoted for religious reasons. In 1997, Pres. Clinton issued guidelines for federal employees (government workers) regarding religion in the workplace.
Although they are only applicable to federal workers, these guidelines have been used by many business as a framework for their own religious policies. The guidelines include:
Expression in Private Work Areas - Religious expressions in areas not open to the public are respected in the same way that non religious expressions are allowed. Specifically, members are allowed to have religious literature at their desks and include religious icons or posters in their work area.*
*Now this is for federal employees in the USA and may not apply to most private industry jobs. Expression Among Fellow Employees:
Employees are entitled to discuss their religious views privately, as long as those views are not harassing to fellow workers. They are also entitled to display religious messages on clothing, an wear religious medallions or jewelry outside of their clothing. Coercion of Employees - a supervisor is not permitted to use his or her position of authority to coerce employees to change their behavior regarding religion. Supervisors are not allowed to require employee attendance at religious events or use religious factors to determine an employee's status in the company. Harassment - employees are protected from the use of repeated derogatory or inflammatory comments about their religion, whether by supervisors or fellow employees. This includes repeated harassment or unwelcome proselytization, exclusion of the employee from work groups, or repeated verbal attacks. Unfortunately, harassment and discrimination do exist in the workplace despite the guidelines and laws passed in the USA .    
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of Lynette Kuemper
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:04 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] UGH! I need to vent...     Ok, I AM SO PISSED and I need to vent and this is the only place I know to do it...

So I get to work tonight and on this big huge paper tablet thing we keep on an easel to show our call stats and percentages (I work at an answering service), there's a big ugly "BIBLE VERSES FOR THE WEEK!" and underneath it had some stupid crap written in big ugly red letters with some definitions of some words in the stupid ugly bible verse like this is some kind of freakin xian bible class or something! Only two of my coworkers know of my beliefs and the rest pretty much just assume I'm athiest and I go ahead and let them believe that just so I don't have to listen to their shit. Well anyways, my co-worker (the one who knows about my beliefs) notices me noticing it when I walk in the door and says, "I know.... I was just about to call you and tell you about it!" *Let me just add that we just had a BIG issue with a guy here constantly reading his bible instead of doing his work and always spitting out these vile bible verses and even went so far as to print out a freakin BIBLE QUIZ and tried to pass it out to us and gave us prizes for doing good on it.... I set mine on fire in the parking lot in front of him lol. So anyways, I made a big deal out of how I was offended by his pressuring me to join the cult they call christianity and they told him he couldn't bring his bible into the office or try to shove his xian SHIT down our throats anymore so he quit.* Whatever.... back to my venting lol. So when I see it up there I turn to another of my coworkers and say "Who put this shit up here?" and she told me the girls name... Well I proceed to walk across the room and RIP the paper very forcefully off the tablet, wad it up, and shove it into the garbage can. She's like "Ooooh, she's gonna be pissed!" and I replied "I don't care! And when she asks who tore it down, tell her that I did it and if she has a problem with it sha can ask ME why I did it." I'm not going to say anything else to her about it unless she wants to come to me with some BS and if she writes it up there again, I will be MORE than glad to write above it in big blue letters "QUOTES FROM www.JoyOfSatan. com OF THE WEEK!" and then share some of MY beliefs with them! And then when she tells me "I'll pray to god for your soul" I'll tell her just like I've always told everyone who's told me that before "Ok, you DO that... and I'LL pray to SATAN for yours!" (That always seems to shut them up pretty quick LMAO!) But OMG I am so fed up with xian BS at this place! If I didn't need the job so bad I would walk out right this second! But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let my rights be violated just so some stupid ass bible beaters can try to convert me to their disgusting "religion"!

Ok, I feel better now lol. Anybody have any advice on what I can do to make this craphole office more tolerable until I can find another job?

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

I love how you made the fundie quit, good job.

If someone else puts up more xian crap take a sharpie to it and write "www.exposingchristianity.com" on it.

It's perfectley fine, we have a law that tells us to seperate church and state. Taking down xian posters is enforcing the law.

I wouldn't go looking for a more tolerable workspace, because you find one, just try not to get pissed when you see shit like that. Look at it as an opportunity to help take down the tyranny of christianity, even if it is something as small as taking down xian posters.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lynette Kuemper <mrs.casper2009@... wrote:

Ok, I AM SO PISSED and I need to vent and this is the only place I know to do it...

So I get to work tonight and on this big huge paper tablet thing we keep on an easel to show our call stats and percentages (I work at an answering service), there's a big ugly "BIBLE VERSES FOR THE WEEK!" and underneath it had some stupid crap written in big ugly red letters with some definitions of some words in the stupid ugly bible verse like this is some kind of freakin xian bible class or something! Only two of my coworkers know of my beliefs and the rest pretty much just assume I'm athiest and I go ahead and let them believe that just so I don't have to listen to their shit. Well anyways, my co-worker (the one who knows about my beliefs) notices me noticing it when I walk in the door and says, "I know.... I was just about to call you and tell you about it!" *Let me just add that we just had a BIG issue with a guy here constantly reading his bible instead of doing his work and always spitting out these vile bible verses and even went so far as to print out a freakin BIBLE QUIZ and tried to pass it out to us and gave us prizes for doing good on it.... I set mine on fire in the parking lot in front of him lol. So anyways, I made a big deal out of how I was offended by his pressuring me to join the cult they call christianity and they told him he couldn't bring his bible into the office or try to shove his xian SHIT down our throats anymore so he quit.* Whatever.... back to my venting lol. So when I see it up there I turn to another of my coworkers and say "Who put this shit up here?" and she told me the girls name... Well I proceed to walk across the room and RIP the paper very forcefully off the tablet, wad it up, and shove it into the garbage can. She's like "Ooooh, she's gonna be pissed!" and I replied "I don't care! And when she asks who tore it down, tell her that I did it and if she has a problem with it sha can ask ME why I did it." I'm not going to say anything else to her about it unless she wants to come to me with some BS and if she writes it up there again, I will be MORE than glad to write above it in big blue letters "QUOTES FROM www.JoyOfSatan.com OF THE WEEK!" and then share some of MY beliefs with them! And then when she tells me "I'll pray to god for your soul" I'll tell her just like I've always told everyone who's told me that before "Ok, you DO that... and I'LL pray to SATAN for yours!" (That always seems to shut them up pretty quick LMAO!) But OMG I am so fed up with xian BS at this place! If I didn't need the job so bad I would walk out right this second! But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let my rights be violated just so some stupid ass bible beaters can try to convert me to their disgusting "religion"!

HAIL SATAN!!!

I know what you mean I'm so tired of how retarded people, it made me feel better to curse the jews since they're to blame in the first place. But people are still retarded and I'm so excited for 2012 when the jews don't have control anymore and gentiles will stop being dumb.

Spencer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lynette Kuemper <mrs.casper2009@... wrote:

So I get to work tonight and on this big huge paper tablet thing we keep on an easel to show our call stats and percentages (I work at an answering service), there's a big ugly "BIBLE VERSES FOR THE WEEK!" and underneath it had some stupid crap written in big ugly red letters with some definitions of some words in the stupid ugly bible verse like this is some kind of freakin xian bible class or something! Only two of my coworkers know of my beliefs and the rest pretty much just assume I'm athiest and I go ahead and let them believe that just so I don't have to listen to their shit. Well anyways, my co-worker (the one who knows about my beliefs) notices me noticing it when I walk in the door and says, "I know.... I was just about to call you and tell you about it!" *Let me just add that we just had a BIG issue with a guy here constantly reading his bible instead of doing his work and always spitting out these vile bible verses and even went so far as to print out a freakin BIBLE QUIZ and tried to pass it out to us and gave us prizes for doing good on it.... I set mine on fire in the parking lot in front of him lol. So anyways, I made a big deal out of how I was offended by his pressuring me to join the cult they call christianity and they told him he couldn't bring his bible into the office or try to shove his xian SHIT down our throats anymore so he quit.* Whatever.... back to my venting lol. So when I see it up there I turn to another of my coworkers and say "Who put this shit up here?" and she told me the girls name... Well I proceed to walk across the room and RIP the paper very forcefully off the tablet, wad it up, and shove it into the garbage can. She's like "Ooooh, she's gonna be pissed!" and I replied "I don't care! And when she asks who tore it down, tell her that I did it and if she has a problem with it sha can ask ME why I did it." I'm not going to say anything else to her about it unless she wants to come to me with some BS and if she writes it up there again, I will be MORE than glad to write above it in big blue letters "QUOTES FROM www.JoyOfSatan.com OF THE WEEK!" and then share some of MY beliefs with them! And then when she tells me "I'll pray to god for your soul" I'll tell her just like I've always told everyone who's told me that before "Ok, you DO that... and I'LL pray to SATAN for yours!" (That always seems to shut them up pretty quick LMAO!) But OMG I am so fed up with xian BS at this place! If I didn't need the job so bad I would walk out right this second! But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let my rights be violated just so some stupid ass bible beaters can try to convert me to their disgusting "religion"!

HAIL SATAN!!!

jesus christ sucks cocks in hell

Sent: Wed, April 14, 2010 1:52:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: UGH! I need to vent...

I know what you mean I'm so tired of how retarded people, it made me feel better to curse the jews since they're to blame in the first place. But people are still retarded and I'm so excited for 2012 when the jews don't have control anymore and gentiles will stop being dumb.

Spencer

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Lynette Kuemper <mrs.casper2009@ ... wrote:

So I get to work tonight and on this big huge paper tablet thing we keep on an easel to show our call stats and percentages (I work at an answering service), there's a big ugly "BIBLE VERSES FOR THE WEEK!" and underneath it had some stupid crap written in big ugly red letters with some definitions of some words in the stupid ugly bible verse like this is some kind of freakin xian bible class or something! Only two of my coworkers know of my beliefs and the rest pretty much just assume I'm athiest and I go ahead and let them believe that just so I don't have to listen to their shit. Well anyways, my co-worker (the one who knows about my beliefs) notices me noticing it when I walk in the door and says, "I know.... I was just about to call you and tell you about it!" *Let me just add that we just had a BIG issue with a guy here constantly reading his bible instead of doing his work and always spitting out these vile bible verses and even went so far as to print out a freakin BIBLE QUIZ and tried to pass it out to us and gave us prizes for doing good on it.... I set mine on fire in the parking lot in front of him lol. So anyways, I made a big deal out of how I was offended by his pressuring me to join the cult they call christianity and they told him he couldn't bring his bible into the office or try to shove his xian SHIT down our throats anymore so he quit.* Whatever.... back to my venting lol. So when I see it up there I turn to another of my coworkers and say "Who put this shit up here?" and she told me the girls name... Well I proceed to walk across the room and RIP the paper very forcefully off the tablet, wad it up, and shove it into the garbage can. She's like "Ooooh, she's gonna be pissed!" and I replied "I don't care! And when she asks who tore it down, tell her that I did it and if she has a problem with it sha can ask ME why I did it." I'm not going to say anything else to her about it unless she wants to come to me with some BS and if she writes it up there again, I will be MORE than glad to write above it in big blue letters "QUOTES FROM www.JoyOfSatan. com OF THE WEEK!" and then share some of MY beliefs with them! And then when she tells me "I'll pray to god for your soul" I'll tell her just like I've always told everyone who's told me that before "Ok, you DO that... and I'LL pray to SATAN for yours!" (That always seems to shut them up pretty quick LMAO!) But OMG I am so fed up with xian BS at this place! If I didn't need the job so bad I would walk out right this second! But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let my rights be violated just so some stupid ass bible beaters can try to convert me to their disgusting "religion"!

HAIL SATAN!!!

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox.
http://www.windowsl ive.com/campaign /thenewbusy? ocid=PID28326: :T:WLMTAGL: ON:WL:en- US:WM_HMP: 042010_2

hey I have uadded u to my contacats list on this group and I hear you are advanced I can use your help in exterminating the fucking greys and Nordics I was attacked ruthlessy yesterday they attached a bunch of tubes to me I burned them off yesterday if u have great tactics on how to kill greys drop me an email at diabolus567@... also I was the guy who wrote an article about the drugviolence in Mexico and how fake satanc cults there killed roosters so the stupid xian cartels can have protection I say they are xians for pushing their fillthy drugs and poisons to are youth   I can use your help my fellow soldier of Satan                     HAIL SATAN
                    HAIL ASTAROTH
                    HAIL BELIAL                        HAIL AZAZEL
Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 8:30:28 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Past life. Now. Signs.

Awesome, would you share with me about these experiences on Duat? How did you find this out?  
From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of En Haradren Amlug
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:45 AM
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Past life. Now. Signs.     "..and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls." -Satan.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@ ... wrote:

Well I had a little chat with my manager this morning when he came into work before I left and I brought it up to him what had happened and he said he was there when she wrote it and thought it was nice! I'm like "ummmmmm no..... you can't do that in a workplace and I refuse to have another 'wanna be bible school situation' in here like before". He was actually pretty cool about it and apologized, said he would talk to her and tell her not to put anything like that up there again and he didn't realize I was offended by it but of course he had to throw in how he "wasn't pressuring me but he would LOVE to see me come to church with him one sunday" and blah blah blah. I guess he did say something to her about it though because she was here when I walked in the door tonight and she didn't say ONE WORD to me, just kinda kept moving her hair so I could see her ugly cross necklace and making this smirky face at me. I plan on going tomorrow and buying the biggest baphomet pendant I can find and I'll be wearing it to work EVERY DAY and I dare her to say something to me about it lol!

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 06:46:54 -0500
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] UGH! I need to vent...

If they give you shit about it, tell them they are violating you Civil Rights. I assume you live in the USA? Tell them this. Here is the link to where I got this from so you can read more.
http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Resources. html If you tell them this, they will shut up FAST.   CONCERNING EMPLOYMENT:
Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, employers in the US are prohibited from from discriminating against individuals because of their religion in hiring, firing, and other terms and conditions of employment.
It also requires employers to reasonably accommodate the religious practices of an employee, unless to do so would create an undue hardship on the employer. You have the right to practice your religion to the same level as everyone else in your workplace.
Everyone should ask his/her Human Resources personnel or other representatives for a copy of your employers policy regarding religion in the workplace. There are many places who do not have this, but in places that do, this is a major help. Read it thoroughly and keep it in a safe place at home.
Basic Rights include:
Holiday Observances - unless an employer can prove that it will cause undue hardship, they must allow observances of religious holidays.
Employers are also restricted from inquiring about an employee's future availability at certain times.
Dress Code - employers may not maintain a restrictive dress code in direct conflict with an employee's religious obligations.
Discrimination - it is illegal for an employer to fire or refuse to hire an employee based solely on their religion. It is also illegal for employees to be passed over for promotion, excluded from special training programs, or demoted for religious reasons.
In 1997, Pres. Clinton issued guidelines for federal employees (government workers) regarding religion in the workplace.
Although they are only applicable to federal workers, these guidelines have been used by many business as a framework for their own religious policies.
The guidelines include:
Expression in Private Work Areas - Religious expressions in areas not open to the public are respected in the same way that non religious expressions are allowed. Specifically, members are allowed to have religious literature at their desks and include religious icons or posters in their work area.*
*Now this is for federal employees in the USA and may not apply to most private industry jobs.
Expression Among Fellow Employees:
Employees are entitled to discuss their religious views privately, as long as those views are not harassing to fellow workers. They are also entitled to display religious messages on clothing, an wear religious medallions or jewelry outside of their clothing.
Coercion of Employees - a supervisor is not permitted to use his or her position of authority to coerce employees to change their behavior regarding religion.
Supervisors are not allowed to require employee attendance at religious events or use religious factors to determine an employee's status in the company.
Harassment - employees are protected from the use of repeated derogatory or inflammatory comments about their religion, whether by supervisors or fellow employees. This includes repeated harassment or unwelcome proselytization, exclusion of the employee from work groups, or repeated verbal attacks.
Unfortunately, harassment and discrimination do exist in the workplace despite the guidelines and laws passed in the USA.

From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Lynette Kuemper
To: joyofsatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] UGH! I need to vent...     Ok, I AM SO PISSED and I need to vent and this is the only place I know to do it...

So I get to work tonight and on this big huge paper tablet thing we keep on an easel to show our call stats and percentages (I work at an answering service), there's a big ugly "BIBLE VERSES FOR THE WEEK!" and underneath it had some stupid crap written in big ugly red letters with some definitions of some words in the stupid ugly bible verse like this is some kind of freakin xian bible class or something! Only two of my coworkers know of my beliefs and the rest pretty much just assume I'm athiest and I go ahead and let them believe that just so I don't have to listen to their shit. Well anyways, my co-worker (the one who knows about my beliefs) notices me noticing it when I walk in the door and says, "I know.... I was just about to call you and tell you about it!" *Let me just add that we just had a BIG issue with a guy here constantly reading his bible instead of doing his work and always spitting out these vile bible verses and even went so far as to print out a freakin BIBLE QUIZ and tried to pass it out to us and gave us prizes for doing good on it.... I set mine on fire in the parking lot in front of him lol. So anyways, I made a big deal out of how I was offended by his pressuring me to join the cult they call christianity and they told him he couldn't bring his bible into the office or try to shove his xian SHIT down our throats anymore so he quit.* Whatever.... back to my venting lol. So when I see it up there I turn to another of my coworkers and say "Who put this shit up here?" and she told me the girls name... Well I proceed to walk across the room and RIP the paper very forcefully off the tablet, wad it up, and shove it into the garbage can. She's like "Ooooh, she's gonna be pissed!" and I replied "I don't care! And when she asks who tore it down, tell her that I did it and if she has a problem with it sha can ask ME why I did it." I'm not going to say anything else to her about it unless she wants to come to me with some BS and if she writes it up there again, I will be MORE than glad to write above it in big blue letters "QUOTES FROM www.JoyOfSatan. com OF THE WEEK!" and then share some of MY beliefs with them! And then when she tells me "I'll pray to god for your soul" I'll tell her just like I've always told everyone who's told me that before "Ok, you DO that... and I'LL pray to SATAN for yours!" (That always seems to shut them up pretty quick LMAO!) But OMG I am so fed up with xian BS at this place! If I didn't need the job so bad I would walk out right this second! But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let my rights be violated just so some stupid ass bible beaters can try to convert me to their disgusting "religion"!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.
#ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-821108213ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-821108213attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-821108213 .ygrps-yiv-821108213ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-821108213ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_2'>See how.

Thanks, I was so glad to see that idiot go! And I actually brought up www.exposingchristianity.com to my boss during our chat lol! He tried to pull that "don't believe everything you see on the internet" crap until I told him that there was solid proof behind everything said on the website. He still refused to even take a look at the website but whatever, I planted the seed of doubt in his mind and I can only hope that he'll get curious one of these days and check it out and see the truth.

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:29:56 +0000

If someone else puts up more xian crap take a sharpie to it and write "www.exposingchrist ianity.com" on it.

It's perfectley fine, we have a law that tells us to seperate church and state. Taking down xian posters is enforcing the law.

I wouldn't go looking for a more tolerable workspace, because you find one, just try not to get pissed when you see shit like that. Look at it as an opportunity to help take down the tyranny of christianity, even if it is something as small as taking down xian posters.
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Lynette Kuemper <mrs.casper2009@ ... wrote:

So I get to work tonight and on this big huge paper tablet thing we keep on an easel to show our call stats and percentages (I work at an answering service), there's a big ugly "BIBLE VERSES FOR THE WEEK!" and underneath it had some stupid crap written in big ugly red letters with some definitions of some words in the stupid ugly bible verse like this is some kind of freakin xian bible class or something! Only two of my coworkers know of my beliefs and the rest pretty much just assume I'm athiest and I go ahead and let them believe that just so I don't have to listen to their shit. Well anyways, my co-worker (the one who knows about my beliefs) notices me noticing it when I walk in the door and says, "I know.... I was just about to call you and tell you about it!" *Let me just add that we just had a BIG issue with a guy here constantly reading his bible instead of doing his work and always spitting out these vile bible verses and even went so far as to print out a freakin BIBLE QUIZ and tried to pass it out to us and gave us prizes for doing good on it.... I set mine on fire in the parking lot in front of him lol. So anyways, I made a big deal out of how I was offended by his pressuring me to join the cult they call christianity and they told him he couldn't bring his bible into the office or try to shove his xian SHIT down our throats anymore so he quit.* Whatever.... back to my venting lol. So when I see it up there I turn to another of my coworkers and say "Who put this shit up here?" and she told me the girls name... Well I proceed to walk across the room and RIP the paper very forcefully off the tablet, wad it up, and shove it into the garbage can. She's like "Ooooh, she's gonna be pissed!" and I replied "I don't care! And when she asks who tore it down, tell her that I did it and if she has a problem with it sha can ask ME why I did it." I'm not going to say anything else to her about it unless she wants to come to me with some BS and if she writes it up there again, I will be MORE than glad to write above it in big blue letters "QUOTES FROM www.JoyOfSatan. com OF THE WEEK!" and then share some of MY beliefs with them! And then when she tells me "I'll pray to god for your soul" I'll tell her just like I've always told everyone who's told me that before "Ok, you DO that... and I'LL pray to SATAN for yours!" (That always seems to shut them up pretty quick LMAO!) But OMG I am so fed up with xian BS at this place! If I didn't need the job so bad I would walk out right this second! But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let my rights be violated just so some stupid ass bible beaters can try to convert me to their disgusting "religion"!

HAIL SATAN!!!

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox.
http://www.windowsl ive.com/campaign /thenewbusy? ocid=PID28326: :T:WLMTAGL: ON:WL:en- US:WM_HMP: 042010_2
#ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1829269735ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1829269735attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1829269735 .ygrps-yiv-1829269735ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1829269735ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multiaccount&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_4'>Get busy.

I HATE the close mindness of those idiots sayin "don't believe everything you see on the internet". What makes it less valid than a book or a xian preacher?Besides, it lists its sources and most things there are commonsensical. You don't have to "believe" it, but you do read it like a book and SEE if it makes sense too.

Thanks, I was so glad to see that idiot go! And I actually brought up www.exposingchristianity.com to my boss during our chat lol! He tried to pull that "don't believe everything you see on the internet" crap until I told him that there was solid proof behind everything said on the website. He still refused to even take a look at the website but whatever, I planted the seed of doubt in his mind and I can only hope that he'll get curious one of these days and check it out and see the truth.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:29:56 +0000

If someone else puts up more xian crap take a sharpie to it and write "www.exposingchristianity.com" on it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lynette Kuemper <mrs.casper2009@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

You did the right thing; I get really stressed at my job too about xians, and all their crap. If anyone even plays xian music I make my point heard, I tell them “My ears are bleeding!” as I’m stuffing ear plugs into my head, saying things like “What the fuck, goddamn, how can anyone listen to this SHIT!”   Xians are all fools, mindless nitwits; I bet they won’t even know what a Baphomet is. Go for it though wear it proudly, show all of them how much you love and honor of Father Satan!   Hail Father Satan!!  
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of Lynette Kuemper
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 12:37 AM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] UGH! I need to vent...     Well I had a little chat with my manager this morning when he came into work before I left and I brought it up to him what had happened and he said he was there when she wrote it and thought it was nice! I'm like "ummmmmm no..... you can't do that in a workplace and I refuse to have another 'wanna be bible school situation' in here like before". He was actually pretty cool about it and apologized, said he would talk to her and tell her not to put anything like that up there again and he didn't realize I was offended by it but of course he had to throw in how he "wasn't pressuring me but he would LOVE to see me come to church with him one sunday" and blah blah blah. I guess he did say something to her about it though because she was here when I walked in the door tonight and she didn't say ONE WORD to me, just kinda kept moving her hair so I could see her ugly cross necklace and making this smirky face at me. I plan on going tomorrow and buying the biggest baphomet pendant I can find and I'll be wearing it to work EVERY DAY and I dare her to say something to me about it lol!

If they give you shit about it, tell them they are violating you Civil Rights. I assume you live in the USA ? Tell them this. Here is the link to where I got this from so you can read more. http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Resources. html If you tell them this, they will shut up FAST.   CONCERNING EMPLOYMENT:
It also requires employers to reasonably accommodate the religious practices of an employee, unless to do so would create an undue hardship on the employer. You have the right to practice your religion to the same level as everyone else in your workplace.
Everyone should ask his/her Human Resources personnel or other representatives for a copy of your employers policy regarding religion in the workplace. There are many places who do not have this, but in places that do, this is a major help. Read it thoroughly and keep it in a safe place at home.
Basic Rights include:
Holiday Observances - unless an employer can prove that it will cause undue hardship, they must allow observances of religious holidays.
Employers are also restricted from inquiring about an employee's future availability at certain times.
Dress Code - employers may not maintain a restrictive dress code in direct conflict with an employee's religious obligations.
Discrimination - it is illegal for an employer to fire or refuse to hire an employee based solely on their religion. It is also illegal for employees to be passed over for promotion, excluded from special training programs, or demoted for religious reasons.
In 1997, Pres. Clinton issued guidelines for federal employees (government workers) regarding religion in the workplace.
Although they are only applicable to federal workers, these guidelines have been used by many business as a framework for their own religious policies.
The guidelines include:
*Now this is for federal employees in the USA and may not apply to most private industry jobs.
Employees are entitled to discuss their religious views privately, as long as those views are not harassing to fellow workers. They are also entitled to display religious messages on clothing, an wear religious medallions or jewelry outside of their clothing.
Coercion of Employees - a supervisor is not permitted to use his or her position of authority to coerce employees to change their behavior regarding religion.
Supervisors are not allowed to require employee attendance at religious events or use religious factors to determine an employee's status in the company.
Harassment - employees are protected from the use of repeated derogatory or inflammatory comments about their religion, whether by supervisors or fellow employees. This includes repeated harassment or unwelcome proselytization, exclusion of the employee from work groups, or repeated verbal attacks.
Unfortunately, harassment and discrimination do exist in the workplace despite the guidelines and laws passed in the USA .    
From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: JoyofSatan6 66@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of Lynette Kuemper

HAIL SATAN!!!

Just wanted to say that the website imosh.com sells a 2.5in diamiter pewter inverted pentagram for about 30 bucks. I got one and I wear it every day.

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 15, 2010, at 6:04, "Moon Gazer" <sonofenki88@... wrote:
  You did the right thing; I get really stressed at my job too about xians, and all their crap. If anyone even plays xian music I make my point heard, I tell them “My ears are bleeding!” as I’m stuffing ear plugs into my head, saying things like “What the fuck, goddamn, how can anyone listen to this SHIT!”   Xians are all fools, mindless nitwits; I bet they won’t even know what a Baphomet is. Go for it though wear it proudly, show all of them how much you love and honor of Father Satan!   Hail Father Satan!!  
From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of Lynette Kuemper
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 12:37 AM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] UGH! I need to vent...     Well I had a little chat with my manager this morning when he came into work before I left and I brought it up to him what had happened and he said he was there when she wrote it and thought it was nice! I'm like "ummmmmm no..... you can't do that in a workplace and I refuse to have another 'wanna be bible school situation' in here like before". He was actually pretty cool about it and apologized, said he would talk to her and tell her not to put anything like that up there again and he didn't realize I was offended by it but of course he had to throw in how he "wasn't pressuring me but he would LOVE to see me come to church with him one sunday" and blah blah blah. I guess he did say something to her about it though because she was here when I walked in the door tonight and she didn't say ONE WORD to me, just kinda kept moving her hair so I could see her ugly cross necklace and making this smirky face at me. I plan on going tomorrow and buying the biggest baphomet pendant I can find and I'll be wearing it to work EVERY DAY and I dare her to say something to me about it lol!

[/IMG]http://www.angelfir[/url] e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Resources. html If you tell them this, they will shut up FAST.   CONCERNING EMPLOYMENT:
Basic Rights include:
The guidelines include:
Unfortunately, harassment and discrimination do exist in the workplace despite the guidelines and laws passed in the USA .    
From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: JoyofSatan6 66@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of Lynette Kuemper

HAIL SATAN!!!

Lynette,

You go girl! You have to stick up for your rights and you'll find that if you do the xians back down really fast. We moved from the xian church to Satanism and are very happy for it. Many xians still try and get us back, inviting us to 'just try the services'; we say, sure, if you'll try one of our rituals to see what we're about. They always refuse. There are so many restrictions and inhibitions in the xian church; not so with Satanism; Satanism is about living to the fullest. We have had some success in that two women we knew from the old church are really interested in what we are about and are objectively looking into Satanism - one woman says she feels empowered as opposed to restricted.

We like the idea of the baphomet pendant; my wife,Nancy, and her mother, Sue have one that they wear... They seem to ward off preaching.

Dave

Well I had a little chat with my manager this morning when he came into work before I left and I brought it up to him what had happened and he said he was there when she wrote it and thought it was nice! I'm like "ummmmmm no..... you can't do that in a workplace and I refuse to have another 'wanna be bible school situation' in here like before". He was actually pretty cool about it and apologized, said he would talk to her and tell her not to put anything like that up there again and he didn't realize I was offended by it but of course he had to throw in how he "wasn't pressuring me but he would LOVE to see me come to church with him one sunday" and blah blah blah. I guess he did say something to her about it though because she was here when I walked in the door tonight and she didn't say ONE WORD to me, just kinda kept moving her hair so I could see her ugly cross necklace and making this smirky face at me. I plan on going tomorrow and buying the biggest baphomet pendant I can find and I'll be wearing it to work EVERY DAY and I dare her to say something to me about it lol!

If they give you shit about it, tell them they are violating you Civil Rights. I assume you live in the USA? Tell them this. Here is the link to where I got this from so you can read more.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urces.html
If you tell them this, they will shut up FAST.

CONCERNING EMPLOYMENT:

Basic Rights include:

The guidelines include:

Unfortunately, harassment and discrimination do exist in the workplace despite the guidelines and laws passed in the USA.

From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]] On Behalf Of Lynette Kuemper
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] UGH! I need to vent...

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back