Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

partner up

Brian

I have found one of our members to partner up with.We have become very close friends in the last few months,and we have decided to work together,from the internet.We chat privately,about what we are going to do together,and what time,prayer, Runes ect...and than we do it,and it works,and is much more powerful btw.So find another dedicated Spiritual Satanist that you have grown close too,and try it.I have found the magic to be that much stronger.So that is bonding together right.If you can't have a coven,as many of you newbies have said,then partner up with a friend,and encourage each other,and work together.Fuck finding someone in your own town,or close to you,just make a friend and ask,its just that easy.

Hail Satan
Brian

Good idea! As long as we can trust the other person, of course. A sister on here and I did a ritual together, from opposite ends of the continent (me near the Canadian west coast, and she on the American east coast) and it felt very powerful. It was a ritual for Earth.

I'm not very good with remembering to take the time to get to know others, as you know Brian (sorry for forgetting to talk to you on monday!). Neptune currently in my 12th house for the past 8 years makes me a loner... but I'm working on it. But my point is, I'd love to get to know others, and do rituals "together", so send me an email, anyone! Well, anyone who seems credible. And I can find out who is and who isn't, so infiltrators need not contact me.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I have found one of our members to partner up with.We have become very close friends in the last few months,and we have decided to work together,from the internet.We chat privately,about what we are going to do together,and what time,prayer, Runes ect...and than we do it,and it works,and is much more powerful btw.So find another dedicated Spiritual Satanist that you have grown close too,and try it.I have found the magic to be that much stronger.So that is bonding together right.If you can't have a coven,as many of you newbies have said,then partner up with a friend,and encourage each other,and work together.Fuck finding someone in your own town,or close to you,just make a friend and ask,its just that easy.

Hail Satan
Brian

This is a wonderful idea! Haha I think I'll try to take more time to Truro get to know someone on here too! :D I've already walked my friend through a ritual today over the phone (her Internet was taken away by her parents, so she asked me to read directions from the site), and even just over the phone, I could feel it. It's pretty awesome. 

On Nov 19, 2011, at 10:50 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  Good idea! As long as we can trust the other person, of course. A sister on here and I did a ritual together, from opposite ends of the continent (me near the Canadian west coast, and she on the American east coast) and it felt very powerful. It was a ritual for Earth.

I'm not very good with remembering to take the time to get to know others, as you know Brian (sorry for forgetting to talk to you on monday!). Neptune currently in my 12th house for the past 8 years makes me a loner... but I'm working on it. But my point is, I'd love to get to know others, and do rituals "together", so send me an email, anyone! Well, anyone who seems credible. And I can find out who is and who isn't, so infiltrators need not contact me.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Ill try that

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Sometimes the simple things,are the most rewarding six.
Hail SatanBrian
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: partner up

This is a wonderful idea! Haha I think I'll try to take more time to Truro get to know someone on here too! :D I've already walked my friend through a ritual today over the phone (her Internet was taken away by her parents, so she asked me to read directions from the site), and even just over the phone, I could feel it. It's pretty awesome. 

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

Hey, that's cool! I've got a good, close Satanic friend. ^ I've known him for two years, and he's kind of like the big brother I never had. We've not actualy tried any joint stuff together, though. Well we did one ritual, but that was it. I'll have to talk to him about this though; bet he'd go for it. Thanks for the idea! Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Brian To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 5:22 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] partner up

Hail Satan
Brian

This is brilliant Brian! It is really wonderful to see our Dedicated Brothers and Sisters working together.

Our unity goes beyond physical proximity, as the connection is on the Soul Level.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian

Its so good to hear that Members are working together here. This is brilliant.

Yes, trust is of course of the utmost importance.

Infiltrators are quite easy to spot and they always end up outing themselves in the end in some way or another. Points to remember- anyone who makes ridiculous claims such as claiming to be a Demon/God or some grand "chosen one" and so on and so forth- they are a liar and a very arrogant and deluded one at that. Any claim that sounds outlandish and causes your alarm bells to ring, stay away from the ones making them. Then, obviously, anyone who starts to put up for the enemies of Satan and preach a "turn the other cheek" stance, again, stay away from them as it is an infiltrator. If they start subtly bashing the JoS and attempting to turn you away, that is another obvious sign that its an infiltrator. So it is easy to spot them and thus turn away from them.

Our Dedicated Brothers and Sisters need to unite, and this is an excellent way of doing so.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Good for you Lydia.We are all on here to encourage each other to advance,and to fight the enemy.So why not do it together if you can.And you are right,to have a friend,you have to be a friend,and that is not always an easy thing on here,when there are so many that to them,this is just a kick,and they are not very serious out thir relationship with Satan.And as you said,there are many in that would not be suitable for this undertaking.But you never know until you try.And don't worry sister, I love you weather we ever chat or not.Just glad to be of service to you,and most of all Father.Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 9:50 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: partner up

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

Thank you High Priestess Zildar Rassi,Coming from a person that I highly honor and respect,it is good to see you approve of this idea.Although I can't take all the credit for this great idea.As you know sometimes it takes two great minds,and Satan's inspiration ,to make this come to pass.But I do give half the credit to one of our dear,and long time members here,who shall remain nameless unless the person decides otherwise.But two working for the same goal,is much more powerful against the enemy.
Hail SatanBrian
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 8:54 AM

Infiltrators are quite easy to spot and they always end up outing themselves in the end in some way or another. Points to remember- anyone who makes ridiculous claims such as claiming to be a Demon/God or some grand "chosen one" and so on and so forth- they are a liar and a very arrogant and deluded one at that. Any claim that sounds outlandish and causes your alarm bells to ring, stay away from the ones making them. Then, obviously, anyone who starts to put up for the enemies of Satan and preach a "turn the other cheek" stance, again, stay away from them as it is an infiltrator. If they start subtly bashing the JoS and attempting to turn you away, that is another obvious sign that its an infiltrator. So it is easy to spot them and thus turn away from them.

Our Dedicated Brothers and Sisters need to unite, and this is an excellent way of doing so.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Yes and we have found that it is quite powerful,when are able to link auras,and even charas together.And for those who want to practice with another,you can even visualize your partner being there with you.The ides with this are endless in possibility's.But as you pointed out,you need to find someone you really trust,and have built a strong bond with.And that to like advancing takes patientsHail SatanBrian.

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 8:43 AM

This is brilliant Brian! It is really wonderful to see our Dedicated Brothers and Sisters working together.

Our unity goes beyond physical proximity, as the connection is on the Soul Level.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian

Sounds great Ali,go for it sister.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] partner up

Hey, that's cool! I've got a good, close Satanic friend. ^ I've known him for two years, and he's kind of like the big brother I never had. We've not actualy tried any joint stuff together, though. Well we did one ritual, but that was it. I'll have to talk to him about this though; bet he'd go for it. Thanks for the idea! Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Brian To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 5:22 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] partner up

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 8:26 PM

Ill try that

Hail Satan
Brian

Yes indeed. Ave Satanas!
----- Original Message ----- From: Brian Gibbons To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:48 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: partner up
Hail Satan Brian
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

I think I shall. ^ Hail Father Satan always!
----- Original Message ----- From: Brian Gibbons To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 7:18 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] partner up
  Sounds great Ali,go for it sister. Hail Satan Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] partner up

Hail Satan
Brian

Hi my name is Zarion and i have also found a satanist to work together with and get to know. His name is Jon. Jon if ur reading this thank you so much. Were both helping each other out and i hope to partner up with him once he advances to fight against the corrupt foster care/cps system that legally kidnaps kids and ruined my life and i believe are aimed at satanic children or who they think will be with enki in the future.
Heres just one example of what i mean.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/19/ne ... latestnews

Also we will be posting information and getting the word out about how the enemy uses cps/foster care to destroy lives for profit, Kidnap kids who have magical potential and force drug them to suppress their abilities, destroy the family unit using jew divide and conquer and explain why such a treasonous entity that violates the constitution that are satanic founding fathers created needs to be destroyed. Also im asking any satanists who are willing to join our fight to help. This corrupt system effects us satanists more than most are aware! Destruction rituals agaisnt this horrible machine anybody?
Thanks
Z
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

someone contact me to partner up

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Yes indeed. Ave Satanas!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:48 AM

Hail Satan
Brian

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

...Hail Satan!! Thanks, Brian and yes it is quite alright to say who it is----we are kicking some kike ass!!!
But as HP Zildar says, if you want to do it make sure it is someone you know you can trust, especially if you are a bit new.
And don't wait for the monthly destruction ritual, just do one every saturday--or whenever you can--on your own.
Come on, Brothers and Sisters, we gotta bring this kike filth down!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thank you High Priestess Zildar Rassi,
Coming from a person that I highly honor and respect,it is good to see you approve of this idea.Although I can't take all the credit for this great idea.As you know sometimes it takes two great minds,and Satan's inspiration ,to make this come to pass.But I do give half the credit to one of our dear,and long time members here,who shall remain nameless unless the person decides otherwise.But two working for the same goal,is much more powerful against the enemy.

Hail Satan

Brian

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

You said it all sister,can't add a fucking thing except,DEATH TO ALL THE KIKES,AND THE SOONER THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re:Re: partner up

...Hail Satan!! Thanks, Brian and yes it is quite alright to say who it is----we are kicking some kike ass!!!
But as HP Zildar says, if you want to do it make sure it is someone you know you can trust, especially if you are a bit new.
And don't wait for the monthly destruction ritual, just do one every saturday--or whenever you can--on your own.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Coming from a person that I highly honor and respect,it is good to see you approve of this idea.Although I can't take all the credit for this great idea.As you know sometimes it takes two great minds,and Satan's inspiration ,to make this come to pass.But I do give half the credit to one of our dear,and long time members here,who shall remain nameless unless the person decides otherwise.But two working for the same goal,is much more powerful against the enemy.

Hail Satan

Brian

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

how exactly do you do it step by step?

You said it all sister,can't add a fucking thing except,DEATH TO ALL THE KIKES,AND THE SOONER THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Brian

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

How do you kindle a friendship.You meet someone that you have a lot in common with,and then you continue to build a bond,through a great deal of constant communication.That is unless you have a problem with getting close to people,then you may need some kind of healing through meditation.Just ask Satan to help you find someone you can get close to.But make sure that they are trustworthy,and serious about their advancement too.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 6:12 PM

how exactly do you do it step by step?

Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Brian

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back