Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Parkour

Haizuru

I know this is a bit off topic but I was wondering if anyone else knew about this. In my opinion I think PK - parkour for short- would definitely help in long run especially in the coming year when it comes to endurance and determination.

Here is a little taste of it. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEeqHj3Nj2c

I think you guys might like it.

Ave Satanas!

I weigh too much and am too tall for parkour, or "free running"..but if you want to look a bit more into cooler things to learn, besides Long run/breath, research Van der waals force.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Haizuru" <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

I know this is a bit off topic but I was wondering if anyone else knew about this. In my opinion I think PK - parkour for short- would definitely help in long run especially in the coming year when it comes to endurance and determination.

Ave Satanas!

Well I'd just thought I'd share. That's all.

On Thu Jul 21st, 2011 10:42 PM EDT Exar wrote:

I weigh too much and am too tall for parkour, or "free running"..but if you want to look a bit more into cooler things to learn, besides Long run/breath, research Van der waals force.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Haizuru" <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!

You can't be too big to do parkour, unless you are 250 plus pounds, it all in your mind, I weigh 250 and I am decent, even better than most of my 100 - 150 lbs friends.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 02:42:17 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Parkour

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Haizuru" <wolfguardian1@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!
you shouldn`t feel sorry its a great tip. Those wanting to develop spirituality smoothly need a fit body to make it.why? simple can you sit straight?ok you can.... but for how long thats the question. Trying to meditate while strugling with your back its not productive at all.Im currently practising parkour and i find it a great way to be physically free. its really demanding but it worth a lot.

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hail All the Demons of Duat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be mostly muscle. admittedly i have a bit of fat on me, but I only weigh 150 pounds, 5 foot 10. hopefully closer to the end of the year i'll be better, or good enough to start. I run in steel toe shoes daily, part of my work. so. nice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], stephenchristopherhardee7494@... wrote:

You can't be too big to do parkour, unless you are 250 plus pounds, it all in your mind, I weigh 250 and I am decent, even better than most of my 100 - 150 lbs friends.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 02:42:17
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Parkour

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Haizuru" <wolfguardian1@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!

This goes along with that old post started about posts being put up and other brothers and sisters having questions they were about to ask answered. just the other day i was playing assassins creed and thinking it would be cool to jump and climb like that and then bingo here's this post! just awesome

Hail Enki!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!

You're welcome Vivian! lol
:p

Ave Satanas!

On Fri Jul 22nd, 2011 10:48 PM EDT Vivian P wrote:

This goes along with that old post started about posts being put up and other brothers and sisters having questions they were about to ask answered. just the other day i was playing assassins creed and thinking it would be cool to jump and climb like that and then bingo here's this post! just awesome

Hail Enki!!!

Ave Satanas!

Awesome glarewhite nice to see a fellow traceur on here.

If anyone stumbles upon this post who is interested or does parkour already and you live near NY just post or send me an email. Thanks in advance. :3

Ave Satanas!

On Fri Jul 22nd, 2011 6:29 PM EDT glarewhite wrote:

Ave Satanas!

you shouldn`t feel sorry its a great tip. Those wanting to develop spirituality smoothly need a fit body to make it.why? simple can you sit straight?ok you can.... but for how long thats the question. Trying to meditate while strugling with your back its not productive at all.Im currently practising parkour and i find it a great way to be physically free. its really demanding but it worth a lot.

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hail All the Demons of Duat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back