Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Paranormal State - Bullshit or No?

Treetrunks

Well specifically The Episode "I am 6". Is it just bullshit or is it grays trying to play as demons?

I've never watched Paranormal State myself, but that old show Most Haunted on the travel channel was exposed as a fraud and I could tell it was fake the first time I watched it
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

If u ask me, they are all fakes! The "reality ghosts hunters" (or whatever they call themselves) seem to fear or patronize the supposed spirits, which to me shows blatant ignorance.  It is obviously fake, especially those who are supposedly videotaping proof of  "real hauntings".  I imagine some of the crew in the background or other rooms making it look like they are dealing with spirits, for instance moving objects and making noises in other parts of the house, or wherever they are supposedly investigating.  It is for ratings...
Another thing about other supposed haunting shows..they keep in line with other ghost stories, which have been overdone, or made into movies, based very loosely on supposed real events.  It's always, family finds house.  It is being sold for less than it's worth.  Family falls in love with house, (although one family member objects due to "bad vibes".  Majority overrules).  They move into house.  Late night/early morning, noises begin.  Family members feel "something" is watching them....etc, etc...till chaos breaks out.  xian beliefs saves the day...yeah, whatever...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 2:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Paranormal State - Bullshit or No?

I've never watched Paranormal State myself, but that old show Most Haunted on the travel channel was exposed as a fraud and I could tell it was fake the first time I watched it
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Paranormal State use to be good, but now it has turned in to a show of demon hunters. They believe that every haunting is of Satan and the demons. They blamed one girl for her house becoming haunted because she was reading the Satanic Bible by Lavey. They proceeded to make her be baptized by a Catholic priest. It was enough for me to hurl.

Why, Yes.. That Is 'Bullshit.' I Actually Took Slight Interest In That Show, Along With A Few Others.. Psh'. It's Quite Pathetic, Really. ------------------------------ On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 10:24 AM PST Tammy Davis wrote: Paranormal State use to be good, but now it has turned in to a show of demon hunters. They believe that every haunting is of Satan and the demons. They blamed one girl for her house becoming haunted because she was reading the Satanic Bible by Lavey. They proceeded to make her be baptized by a Catholic priest. It was enough for me to hurl.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Treetrunks" <aroehed@... wrote:
Well specifically The Episode "I am 6". Is it just bullshit or is it grays trying to play as demons?
Our Demons don't have the time, patience and such a low level to inflict such foolish acts to common fools. Common fools have time to misjudge Our Gods and they have the stupidity (due to lack of knowledge) to claim that the Gods of Satan or even Satan Himself come to attack them and haunt their places. If Satan wants to destroy someone, He can do it in a matter of seconds and none can escape His wrath. They are inaware of the true power of the Gods of Hell. The Demons are so enlightened and powerful that really such stupidity does not exist in their reality anymore. Xians and kikes always do the claims and the claims of getting attacked by Demons and even Satan because they want attention. Fact is their religion is their own mistake, they mess with the greys. The greys and the enemy have time and because their actual purpose is to destroy humanity mentally, physically and spiritually, they spend a lot of time to do foolish unneeded purposeless miracles, attack people and moreso generally affecting humanity negatively. All these acts are from and towards the enemy. Has nothing to do with Satan. Our Gods are Gods and they won't do foolish acts. All Humans need attention from the Gods as they have always been our teachers and have helped us in the past,but this has manifested in the opposite way because of everything being turned against the Gods by the enemy...So, its just their personal desire to attract such forces from our side, because internally they KNOW that we are from the Gods or the Gods are connected to Humanity somehow. The enemy grabs on this need and exploits it as with any other human need in a negative way.

Hope this cleared it our brother!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back