Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Paranormal Activity

Skye

the movie Paranormal activity. well i watched it and was pissed off through most of the movie. regular people made it in their own house and spent only 15,000 dollars making it, they sold it to some company and it made alot of money. it is totally controled by Jews, xians. the first that ticked my off was the whole "It's a Demon" said by that "pyschic". whatev right? just more lies being shoved down our throats by corporate assholes. my whole fam believed it was a "demon". my step great grandma who only understands spanish and didn't want to believe us when we said it was fake even brought out her rosary beads! i was disgusted. it's just more proof that they are beginning to become more afraid of loosing power over humans.

sorry i needed to rant about this. can't talk to my fam about my opinion about demons and Father Satan

does anyone agree with me on this?

IMO, that movie is on my top ten of the WORST movies I have ever seen. It was so stupid. There were several times in the movie where it was pretty funny. I laughed when that ouija board was on fire, that was a good one. But, the over all movie was boring garbage, IMO. Total waste of money and time. Also, it is fiction. As for the characters, they did nothing but focus on spooks- no TV, no social life, nothing. Totally stupid. Sitting through the entire picture, was grueling in itself.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Skye" <skyegamet@... wrote:

the movie Paranormal activity. well i watched it and was pissed off through most of the movie. regular people made it in their own house and spent only 15,000 dollars making it, they sold it to some company and it made alot of money. it is totally controled by Jews, xians. the first that ticked my off was the whole "It's a Demon" said by that "pyschic". whatev right? just more lies being shoved down our throats by corporate assholes. my whole fam believed it was a "demon". my step great grandma who only understands spanish and didn't want to believe us when we said it was fake even brought out her rosary beads! i was disgusted. it's just more proof that they are beginning to become more afraid of loosing power over humans.

sorry i needed to rant about this. can't talk to my fam about my opinion about demons and Father Satan

Yeah it had a few funny moments, those were the only highlights of the film (if you can call it a film.) the rest was fear mongering against Demons, a total waste of time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

IMO, that movie is on my top ten of the WORST movies I have ever seen. It was so stupid. There were several times in the movie where it was pretty funny. I laughed when that ouija board was on fire, that was a good one. But, the over all movie was boring garbage, IMO. Total waste of money and time. Also, it is fiction. As for the characters, they did nothing but focus on spooks- no TV, no social life, nothing. Totally stupid. Sitting through the entire picture, was grueling in itself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Skye" <skyegamet@ wrote:

yes one of mine also. at first i thought it might be worth watching, but right when that psychic came in. i thought "Oh no not another one!" i had a hard time staying awake since most of the time it just showed them sitting around the house doing nothing. i laughed when she was pulled out of bed and into the hallway. i mean she didn't even wake up until she was on the floor and already halfway out of the door. i think anyone would notice their leg being pulled up in the air. thank god i didn't pay for the tickets

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 16, 2009 9:37:38 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Paranormal Activity

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Skye" <skyegamet@. .. wrote:

the movie Paranormal activity. well i watched it and was pissed off through most of the movie. regular people made it in their own house and spent only 15,000 dollars making it, they sold it to some company and it made alot of money. it is totally controled by Jews, xians. the first that ticked my off was the whole "It's a Demon" said by that "pyschic". whatev right? just more lies being shoved down our throats by corporate assholes. my whole fam believed it was a "demon". my step great grandma who only understands spanish and didn't want to believe us when we said it was fake even brought out her rosary beads! i was disgusted.. it's just more proof that they are beginning to become more afraid of loosing power over humans.

sorry i needed to rant about this.. can't talk to my fam about my opinion about demons and Father Satan

completely. i'm glad i didn't buy the tickets

Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 9:40:33 AM

Yeah it had a few funny moments, those were the only highlights of the film (if you can call it a film.) the rest was fear mongering against Demons, a total waste of time.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ .... wrote:

IMO, that movie is on my top ten of the WORST movies I have ever seen. It was so stupid. There were several times in the movie where it was pretty funny. I laughed when that ouija board was on fire, that was a good one. But, the over all movie was boring garbage, IMO. Total waste of money and time. Also, it is fiction. As for the characters, they did nothing but focus on spooks- no TV, no social life, nothing.. Totally stupid. Sitting through the entire picture, was grueling in itself.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Skye" <skyegamet@ wrote:

i do agree with all of you on the fact that its trying to get people to fear demons and anything that has to do with father Satan and shove christain BS down the throats of the youth but i mean come on if you could make a movie for 15,000 dollars and sell it for 15 mill wouldnt you do it

Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 3:17:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: Paranormal Activity

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ .... wrote:

IMO, that movie is on my top ten of the WORST movies I have ever seen. It was so stupid. There were several times in the movie where it was pretty funny. I laughed when that ouija board was on fire, that was a good one. But, the over all movie was boring garbage, IMO. Total waste of money and time. Also, it is fiction. As for the characters, they did nothing but focus on spooks- no TV, no social life, nothing.. Totally stupid. Sitting through the entire picture, was grueling in itself.

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Skye" <skyegamet@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I agree 100% that movie was such trash ! My aunt and my cousins watched it and they had to rewind it to show me how spookie it was that the door was opening by itself lol . Wow it really pissed me off though i seen a little bit of it and  it is just rediculous my aunt was so paranoid she told me not to be talking to demons or spirits in her house and i got pretty pissed, i felt like she was bashing me for my religion which is actually what she was doing.lol  but that movie was so dumb and a waste of time.my family wsa so paranoid afterwards it made me pretty sick.

--- On Tue, 11/17/09, Skye Gamet <skyegamet@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 6:17 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ .... wrote:

[/TD]

ya they suceeded in making the humans even more afraid of the truth. my fam who watched it are still kinda jumpy on things. it makes me sick at how horrible they make Father and the demons sound. it shows how much power they have, and that they can do anything with it while we have to sit back and watch as they degrade our Father

Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 11:17:46 PM

i do agree with all of you on the fact that its trying to get people to fear demons and anything that has to do with father Satan and shove christain BS down the throats of the youth but i mean come on if you could make a movie for 15,000 dollars and sell it for 15 mill wouldnt you do it

Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 3:17:49 PM

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ .... wrote:

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Skye" <skyegamet@ wrote:

yes my great grandmother brought out her rosary beads! what really pissed me off was when they showed the feet as chicken feet, my guardian demon has been accused of having chicken feet as feet. i almost walked out, but i didn't want to make a scene. i did grumble alot which led me getting some very weird stares by people. my sis was scared out of her mind that it would happen to her. i gave her a luck charm i made awhile back.  the movie was a total waste of my time and energy  

Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 6:31:33 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]I agree 100% that movie was such trash ! My aunt and my cousins watched it and they had to rewind it to show me how spookie it was that the door was opening by itself lol . Wow it really pissed me off though i seen a little bit of it and  it is just rediculous my aunt was so paranoid she told me not to be talking to demons or spirits in her house and i got pretty pissed, i felt like she was bashing me for my religion which is actually what she was doing.lol  but that movie was so dumb and a waste of time.my family wsa so paranoid afterwards it made me pretty sick.

--- On Tue, 11/17/09, Skye Gamet <skyegamet@yahoo. com wrote:
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 6:17 PM

[/TD]

i will agree that movie was garbage. i saw it i shouldnt have but it just made me hate xians more than i ever fucking will. HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Skye" <skyegamet@... wrote:

I didn't see the movie, but I agree that it must have seriously heaved. My siblings saw it, they hated it, and they're not even Satanists. Apparently you don't even have to know it's all craped out lies to realize that movie sucks. There are a lot of movies that are made of xian lies, like coincidentally I watched "Ghost Rider" on Halloween with my friends, the day of my dedication ritual. Ghost Rider is about some guy who "sold his soul to the devil" and it's freakishly offencive to Father. My friends were calling the movie's version of Satan "evil" and an "asshole" which was what he was portrayed as. I couldn't stand against it because I probably would have gotten into a huge argument with my friends, and it would have been nearly impossible the explain to them the truth, especially since all of them love that movie...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Skye" <skyegamet@ wrote:

yes i know!!! xians annoy the fuck out of me now. and since i know what to look for i am seeing it everywhere! HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 10:17:58 PM

i will agree that movie was garbage. i saw it i shouldnt have but it just made me hate xians more than i ever fucking will. HAIL SATAN!!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Skye" <skyegamet@. .. wrote:

i watched ghost rider also and i thought oh welll just another xian based fairy tale. the movie was a bunch of shit! my GD was described as having chicken feet in xian stories.  i almost walked out, but if i did that then everyone would know something was wrong. if the huanting that happened to the couple in paranormal activity were real they would be dealing with an angel not a demon. yes it is very hard to defend our beliefs because most people are so brainwashed that it is imppossible to have them see our view point

Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 11:23:35 AM

I didn't see the movie, but I agree that it must have seriously heaved. My siblings saw it, they hated it, and they're not even Satanists. Apparently you don't even have to know it's all craped out lies to realize that movie sucks. There are a lot of movies that are made of xian lies, like coincidentally I watched "Ghost Rider" on Halloween with my friends, the day of my dedication ritual. Ghost Rider is about some guy who "sold his soul to the devil" and it's freakishly offencive to Father. My friends were calling the movie's version of Satan "evil" and an "asshole" which was what he was portrayed as. I couldn't stand against it because I probably would have gotten into a huge argument with my friends, and it would have been nearly impossible the explain to them the truth, especially since all of them love that movie...

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ ... wrote:

http://www.joyofsat an..org

--- In
ymailto="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com"Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Skye" <skyegamet@ wrote:

sorry i needed to rant about this. can't talk to my fam about my
opinion about demons and Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back