Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

paradise lost

deathelic

jow do I see/get to paradise lost? I kinda wanna see a world other than that of the physical one. I'm kinda tired of earth in a way and even though my astral temple is fine I still kinda wanna see paradise lost. by the way (only an obivion player who has shivering isles and has seen can answer this) does paradise lost look anything like the shivering isles without all the crazy ppl and the weird critters? I ask this because the painting on JoS reminds me of the shivering isles and satans palace kinda looks like new sheoth.

Hail Enki!
Hail Satan!
Ave Satanas!

The only way to get to Paradise Lost is through astral projection. This is different to visiting the astral temple. Actually leave your physical body (I suggest using the chakra method) and will yourself there.
In regards to what it looks like, this is a question that cannot be answered directly. It is a place of magic and mystery, and is always changing in appearance. It changes to suit the individual. The way in which we view Paradise Lost reflects the very nature of our soul.

Paradise Lost is a book.

deathelic wrote:
jow do I see/get to paradise lost? I kinda wanna see a world other
than that of the physical one. I'm kinda tired of earth in a way and
even though my astral temple is fine I still kinda wanna see paradise
lost. by the way (only an obivion player who has shivering isles and
has seen can answer this) does paradise lost look anything like the
shivering isles without all the crazy ppl and the weird critters? I
ask this because the painting on JoS reminds me of the shivering isles
and satans palace kinda looks like new sheoth.

Hail Enki!
Hail Satan!
Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dylan J. Tucker" <dylanjtucker@... wrote:
yea its by John Milton wat do u guyz mean by "going there"?
Paradise Lost is a book.

deathelic wrote:

Hail Enki!
Hail Satan!
Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ty_rivera@..." <ty_rivera@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dylan J. Tucker" <dylanjtucker@ wrote:
yea its by John Milton wat do u guyz mean by "going there"?
Paradise Lost is a book.

deathelic wrote:

Hail Enki!
Hail Satan!
Ave Satanas!

Actualy there realy is a place called Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost, also known as Hades. It is a place of magic and mystery that is ever changing in appearance. It is a spiritual realm, which one can only reach during astral projection or after death. However, it is NOT an afterlife, as upon death, a soul is reincarnated.
A dead soul can however, reach this place.
It is surrounded by a black lake, which can only be crossed with the aid of Charon.
Paradise Lost is not a place for the beginner in spirituality. If you decide to go there, take care.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathelic" <deathelic@... wrote:
jow do I see/get to paradise lost? I kinda wanna see a world other than that of the physical one. I'm kinda tired of earth in a way and even though my astral temple is fine I still kinda wanna see paradise lost. by the way (only an obivion player who has shivering isles and has seen can answer this) does paradise lost look anything like the shivering isles without all the crazy ppl and the weird critters? I ask this because the painting on JoS reminds me of the shivering isles and satans palace kinda looks like new sheoth.

Hail Enki!
Hail Satan!
Ave Satanas!
Dear child do not worry, meditate upon me and I shall myself guide you. Believe me, I o more than any what it means to be trapped.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathelic" <deathelic@... wrote:

Hail Enki!
Hail Satan!
Ave Satanas!
the reason shivering isles resembles paradise lost is because iut is based off of it. throughout oblivion there are hidden faxts of history. like the black hand in the dark brotherhood is based off of a group that that assassinated a man and caused a domino effect that caused ww1

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back