Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Panic attacks, hr anxiety

[email protected]

Hello again , thanks for your answers in my previous post. I will do my best following them once I feel better.I have an even grimmer problem now though. 
The drug overdose I was talking about happened on friday30th It was MDMA I had emetional problem etc for a while, but now I also have horrible anxiaty and panic attacks and chest pressure , yeszerday one escaled to mistaking it with a heatth attack and I went to hospital , they sent mw home today as stabibilized. Is there a working I can do to recover quickly or atleast feel better? Should I do only basic meditations I have been doing previously to stabilize prana or add new/stronger ones to raise it?
Also I feel a need for stronger aura of protection with 108x suraye I've been doing only visulations or few reps until now , can I start on 108x or build up.?And in case someone responds today , should i start tommorow or now and ignore the void moon?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back