Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pagan peoples in Poland

Slavic

I have a question about the ancient pagans. In the area where I currently live, there were once Yotvingians before the Teutonic Order came here. They believed in the religion of ancestors, the nature of the Sun, etc. There is a sacrificial stone in the area, is it worth going to this place to meditate or perform some ritual? Knowledge about them is disappearing, it is very difficult to find information. Below is a link for those curious who I'm talking about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yotvingians

I don't know much about the Yotvingian people, but I understand the trouble you're going through trying to connect with your Pagan gentile ancestors. So much knowledge has been lost, either through destruction of knowledge fully or just replacement with outright lies, and I wonder sometimes just how long it's gonna take to recover it all. I've had similar issues trying to uncover knowledge about my own ancestors, and it isn't easy.

I've wondered myself too about visiting ancient Pagan spiritual sites and meditating, it might be worth a try depending on how open one is. I'd say do it if you want to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back