Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pagan Gods

Denis

hello.

I have a question. Can i make a contact with other pagan gods? Scandinavian gods,Greek Gods and other gods in the universe?

And where can i found their sigils or seals? And other useful information on them?

Oh yes i am little confused... Are SATAN,LUCIFER and Baphomet-Pan three separate beings?

And what kind of look the Gates Of hell have when you are traveling in the astral world? I have little experience with astral traveling (you see all kind of beings: Huge "wolfs",Warriors,provinces and other stuff)?

Denis Majhen.

firstly lucifer and satan are the same being.
also some of the gods are greeks gods such as zeus and hades, so yea you can.
their sigils are on joy of satan.com but some of them are not such as Thoth (he did not want it to be made public, and this is not an excuse for not finding it like xians make when they dont have an answer, because you can ask him yourself or another demon).
there are some painting or "interpretations" of what hell looks like in JoS but these are man made so not 100% reliable.
I guess the only real way is to see for yourself, because some people (only a minority) may twist this and make it look different than what it is, but JoS has a brief description.
from what i can tell
it is dark in some areas and bright in others...just like any other world.
theres a blue aura, and yea, thats all i know as i have never really been inclined to see it for myself

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Denis" <denismajhen@... wrote:

hello.

I have a question. Can i make a contact with other pagan gods? Scandinavian gods,Greek Gods and other gods in the universe?

And where can i found their sigils or seals? And other useful information on them?

Oh yes i am little confused... Are SATAN,LUCIFER and Baphomet-Pan three separate beings?

And what kind of look the Gates Of hell have when you are traveling in the astral world? I have little experience with astral traveling (you see all kind of beings: Huge "wolfs",Warriors,provinces and other stuff)?

Denis Majhen.

you will find that a lot of the gods are really the same people. i mean satan is ptah, melek ta'us, enki, ea, and i really dont know how many other names he has. umm.... beelzebub also turns out to be zues, or so i read somewhere, i think it was on Hp jake's site... baphomets an allegory.

Hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blaiseparnell@..." <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

firstly lucifer and satan are the same being.
also some of the gods are greeks gods such as zeus and hades, so yea you can.
their sigils are on joy of satan.com but some of them are not such as Thoth (he did not want it to be made public, and this is not an excuse for not finding it like xians make when they dont have an answer, because you can ask him yourself or another demon).
there are some painting or "interpretations" of what hell looks like in JoS but these are man made so not 100% reliable.
I guess the only real way is to see for yourself, because some people (only a minority) may twist this and make it look different than what it is, but JoS has a brief description.
from what i can tell
it is dark in some areas and bright in others...just like any other world.
theres a blue aura, and yea, thats all i know as i have never really been inclined to see it for myself

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Denis" <denismajhen@ wrote:

hello.

Denis Majhen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back