Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

pact with the " devil"

jack.ass27

hey guys, I saw this web that, making a pact with the devil means offering your soul or other people's soul to him for goods and wealth, or unmeasurable power, but is it a good choice to do it, is making a pact with the devil true or not true?

You haven't seen anything as I can see.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

Read this.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@... wrote:

hey guys, I saw this web that, making a pact with the devil means offering your soul or other people's soul to him for goods and wealth, or unmeasurable power, but is it a good choice to do it, is making a pact with the devil true or not true?

We're not selling our souls. We're committing ourselfs to our true father, renouncing the vile Xians and their pitiful attacks on Father Satan, we're dedicating outselfes because we have seen the truth. In doing this, Satan strengthens us, and helps us restore ourselfes from having been without his word. (atleast us that have been as unlucky as to have been raised in christian homes)
It's not a pact.
It's a good thing. Don't listen to the xian blasphemy that "Dealing with satan requires your soul, and you will burn for all eternity when you die" All of these statements are just pathetic attempts of spreading fear, the only problem is, that those who have not seen what we have seen while commiting ourselfes, they are being scared.
Don't be scared. Embrace your true Father and his teachings.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Read this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@ wrote:

Idiot..... 1.) it's not a damn "pact with devil" we are dedicating our souls to father Satan, the devil is a jeudo christian creation...

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL THE GODS   OF HELL!!!!!
On Nov 12, 2010, at 4:35 PM, "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@... wrote:

I agree with siguarddraconis.. I think The pact is an arrangement with entity...You give something to those and they help you. I perform bloods ritual seven day before and I feel like a million dollars. I don't sold my soul, I transform it into the best. I'm new to and so much to learn but I know that it a best path for me. I enjoy With the best friends Lilith and Lucifer I ever have and still to evaluate more.. PS: If mi language is poor that is because I'm French Canadian and i learn English to
  Lilith MacLeod =^..^=   regis Satana

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 4:49:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: pact with the " devil"

We're not selling our souls. We're committing ourselfs to our true father, renouncing the vile Xians and their pitiful attacks on Father Satan, we're dedicating outselfes because we have seen the truth. In doing this, Satan strengthens us, and helps us restore ourselfes from having been without his word. (atleast us that have been as unlucky as to have been raised in christian homes)
It's not a pact.
It's a good thing. Don't listen to the xian blasphemy that "Dealing with satan requires your soul, and you will burn for all eternity when you die" All of these statements are just pathetic attempts of spreading fear, the only problem is, that those who have not seen what we have seen while commiting ourselfes, they are being scared.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Read this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@ wrote:

hey guys, I saw this web that, making a pact with the devil means offering your soul or other people's soul to him for goods and wealth, or unmeasurable power, but is it a good choice to do it, is making a pact with the devil true
or not true?

u dont give ur soul to satan in return for something. u give it to him because u love him plain and simple. he is our god, our father and he expects us to love him like he loves us. if all u want is fame and money than dont even think about committing ur soul. father satan is not a bank u go to anytime u feel like. if u truly dedicate ur soul to satan out of love w/o expecting anything back then he will reward u in time. also "selling" ur soul is blasphemous.satan is not in the business of trading and bartering. all hail his everlasting glory!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tommy" <drengenestommy@... wrote:

It's not a pact.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Read this.

Attachments :
The origins of the word "Devil". (Devi) come from the word Deva which is a deity in Hinduism, as well as girls referring to themselves as "Deva's." Interestingy, these Deva's are similar to "Dakinis" in Tantric Tibetan Bon-Po Buddhism who are goddesses. Its source isn't even Xian.. its's obvious the difference between a Deva (devil) and a Dakini is the sexual gender concept which can be seen from when the matriarchy changed into a mans world of a Patriarchal Society.

So a better thing to become aware of rather than seeing the devil as bad.. is to realize it for what it is and transform your beliefs of the devil rather into a Demoness of a Devi Deva Sex Goddess. This isn't just playing with concepts, because they really do exist. Go travel to their world and see for yourself as they are sexy allies of Satan who reside in the palaces and many bars and sexual temple tantric harems. It isn't selling your soul, it is becoming a citizen of their turf.

morticia <morticiasixx@... wrote:

u dont give ur soul to satan in return for something. u give it to him because u love him plain and simple. he is our god, our father and he expects us to love him like he loves us. if all u want is fame and money than dont even think about committing ur soul. father satan is not a bank u go to anytime u feel like. if u truly dedicate ur soul to satan out of love w/o expecting anything back then he will reward u in time. also "selling" ur soul is blasphemous.satan is not in the business of trading and bartering. all hail his everlasting glory!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tommy" <drengenestommy@... wrote:

It's not a pact.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Read this.

Which part of "If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not the group for you, find another" in the rules of this group you don't understand?

--- In [email protected], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@... wrote:

Except you missed the deeper point of this. In hinduism, Devi is said to represent the archetypal form of the kundalini serpent too. It is portrayed as a female, because you need your female/right part of the brain to access it and raise it. In short words, Devi=kundalini. Like the serpent in the Garden of Eden, who is Satan and the kundalini serpent, and also Enki and Ptah have as their symbol the serpent. It's because Satan helps us raise our kundalini serpent.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Alvisson <drwannabe666@... wrote:

The origins of the word "Devil". (Devi) come from the word Deva which is a deity in Hinduism, as well as girls referring to themselves as "Deva's." Interestingy, these Deva's are similar to "Dakinis" in Tantric Tibetan Bon-Po Buddhism who are goddesses. Its source isn't even Xian.. its's obvious the difference between a Deva (devil) and a Dakini is the sexual gender concept which can be seen from when the matriarchy changed into a mans world of a Patriarchal Society.

So a better thing to become aware of rather than seeing the devil as bad.. is to realize it for what it is and transform your beliefs of the devil rather into a Demoness of a Devi Deva Sex Goddess. This isn't just playing with concepts, because they really do exist. Go travel to their world and see for yourself as they are sexy allies of Satan who reside in the palaces and many bars and sexual temple tantric harems. It isn't selling your soul, it is becoming a citizen of their turf.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tommy" <drengenestommy@ wrote:

It's not a pact.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Read this.

DONT STEP HERE UNTIL YOU KNOW ABOUT ANCIENT PAGANISM NOT MODERN PAGANISM LIKE HOW THE PRESENT DAY PAGANS DOES THERE IS NO ROOM FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU . GO AND HANG WITH FICTIONAL STORIES CREATED BY XIANS GET LOSS AND LIVE AND DIE FOR NOTHING

Sent: Sat, November 13, 2010 2:10:55 PM

Which part of "If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not the group for you, find another" in the rules of this group you don't understand?

--- In [email protected], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I don't know if you will acept this or not. But I have read the thing the so-call christians call the bible too and if there is an devil, than it has to be their so-call God.
HAIL SATAN

--- On Fri, 11/12/10, lenny.landry@... <lenny.landry@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] pact with the " devil"
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, November 12, 2010, 11:50 PM

Idiot..... 1.) it's not a damn "pact with devil" we are dedicating our souls to father Satan, the devil is a jeudo christian creation...

On Nov 12, 2010, at 4:35 P[/IMG]jack.ass27@... wrote:

[/TD]

this is my second time responding to this post. i find this so insulting i just cant keep quiet. not to get on a soapbox or anything but father needs someone to speak up for him. SATAN DOES NOT BUY SOULS! i hope this is just a mistake on ur part and uve learned that u can DEDICATE ur soul out of love not "sell" it cause u want something from him. if u have to question whether satan and the demons are evil than maybe u need to either learn more or uve totally got the wrong idea about satan and this group isnt for u. if ure really interested in satan then check out the joy of satan website. if u come here for the right reasons then welcome otherwise get the fuck out of here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Which part of "If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not
the group for you, find another" in the rules of this group you don't
understand?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@
wrote:

hey guys, I saw this web that, making a pact with the devil means
offering your soul or other people's soul to him for goods and wealth,
or unmeasurable power, but is it a good choice to do it, is making a
pact with the devil true or not true?

are u saying satan doesnt exist or are u saying that he exists just not in the way the bible describes him?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Poston <david.poston@... wrote:

I don't know if you will acept this or not. But I have read the thing the so-call christians call the bible too and if there is an devil, than it has to be their so-call God.
HAIL SATAN

--- On Fri, 11/12/10, lenny.landry@... <lenny.landry@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] pact with the " devil"
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, November 12, 2010, 11:50 PM

On Nov 12, 2010, at 4:35 PM, "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@... wrote:

lol I don't know any Brethren who would name themselves what his is either. I think they should know all infiltrators are fucked too, all those who are working actively to promote the enemy's bullshit are going to suffer a lot more then the ones who sit around and do nothing but veg with their cash and "power," those individuals I'll just straight up obliderate, not that those active henchmen of theirs wont be.... HAILZ! DEATH TO THE RHP!

Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 05:14:53 +0000

this is my second time responding to this post. i find this so insulting i just cant keep quiet. not to get on a soapbox or anything but father needs someone to speak up for him. SATAN DOES NOT BUY SOULS! i hope this is just a mistake on ur part and uve learned that u can DEDICATE ur soul out of love not "sell" it cause u want something from him. if u have to question whether satan and the demons are evil than maybe u need to either learn more or uve totally got the wrong idea about satan and this group isnt for u. if ure really interested in satan then check out the joy of satan website. if u come here for the right reasons then welcome otherwise get the fuck out of here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Which part of "If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not
the group for you, find another" in the rules of this group you don't
understand?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@
wrote:

hey guys, I saw this web that, making a pact with the devil means
offering your soul or other people's soul to him for goods and wealth,
or unmeasurable power, but is it a good choice to do it, is making a
pact with the devil true or not true?
#ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-349785802ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-349785802attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-349785802 .ygrps-yiv-349785802ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-349785802ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

lol this is so stupid. u don't sell your soul in satanism but u do in christianity. what do u think " you were brought with a price" means? If you're trying to sell your soul then be a christian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@... wrote:

Attachments :
Lol. NO you missed the point I was pointing out. I know already you need the female half. That is the reason I mentioned the female association (demonesses). I appreciate your being informative, but you need to realize you aren't the only one that has done research and that it doesn't all come from one place, but many areas of experience.

Hail Satan and "Satana" brother. If that does not make sense, then watch the 9th Gate, but I'm sure you get it.

kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Except you missed the deeper point of this. In hinduism, Devi is said to represent the archetypal form of the kundalini serpent too. It is portrayed as a female, because you need your female/right part of the brain to access it and raise it. In short words, Devi=kundalini. Like the serpent in the Garden of Eden, who is Satan and the kundalini serpent, and also Enki and Ptah have as their symbol the serpent. It's because Satan helps us raise our kundalini serpent.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Alvisson <drwannabe666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tommy" <drengenestommy@ wrote:

It's not a pact.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Read this.

That would be funny to ask an mormon. To ask 'what does you were brought with a price' mean? Then to ask does that mean you sell your soul to christianity?   HAIL SATAN

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 3:52:05 PM

lol this is so stupid. u don't sell your soul in satanism but u do in christianity. what do u think " you were brought with a price" means? If you're trying to sell your soul then be a christian

Would make them shut the fuck up. Another thing this guy said is offer some other peoples soul. WTF is that you can't dedicate some one elses soul in satanism but ONCE AGAIN you bring/offer soul to jesus. That what wins souls means. This guy got me think "damn christianity really beat you the hell up." But yeah if this is what you're looking for, you're looking at it the wrong way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Poston <david.poston@... wrote:

That would be funny to ask an mormon. To ask 'what does you were brought with a
price' mean? Then to ask does that mean you sell your soul to christianity?

HAIL SATAN

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 3:52:05 PM

lol this is so stupid. u don't sell your soul in satanism but u do in
christianity. what do u think " you were brought with a price" means? If you're
trying to sell your soul then be a christian

hey guys, I saw this web that, making a pact with the devil means offering your
soul or other people's soul to him for goods and wealth, or unmeasurable power,
but is it a good choice to do it, is making a pact with the devil true or not
true?

How are you i hope you are fine, I want to be rich for the rest of my
life could you please tell me the procedures.

Some ways to get rich:

[*]Find a good job</li>[*]Do power meditations and program your aura to attract money
</li>*pssssst* If you asked this question expecting an instant way to get rich, sorry there's no such way, and there's no "pact with the devil" thing (since you replied in this thread), Satan gives us the techniques but wants us to work to be independant and doesn't like lazy people.

--- In [email protected], "Risley" <kavurisley@... wrote:

Well lets see, you could get a great job that pays really well or you could rob a bank to get rich but if you think that being a Satanist if you are one will make you rich then you know nothing about us and our family.
Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Risley" <kavurisley@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]mmmm So do I pal, so do I!

--- En date de : Sam 20.11.10, Risley <kavurisley@... a écrit :
De: Risley <kavurisley@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Re: pact with the " devil"
À: [email protected]
Date: Samedi 20 novembre 2010, 10h35

[/TD]

Yeah, no kidding! I mean, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be
affluent or wealthy, but Satan isn't some bloody djinn or whatever,
here to do your bidding. Besides, with enough spiritual work on your
part, you can gain the power to get these coveted riches for yourself.
But oh wait, that's too much work, eh?

Lucifer is a wonderful god, a loving Father and teacher. You wanna get
rich quick? Yeah, go rob a fucking bank! Hail Father Satan always!

On 11/21/10, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:
mmmm So do I pal, so do I!

À: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

u dont get rich over night and there is no "procedure" for it. u either come to satan w/ a humble loving heart wanting nothing from him but his love and fellowship or u dont approach him at all. long story short,satan is not a bank and ur motives seem suspect. i might be wrong but thats what it seems like from here. read the joy of satan website to find out what father lucifer is all about then decide for urself whether u are a true satanist. if all that motivates u is money pls go somewhere else, thats not what this grp is about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:

Well lets see, you could get a great job that pays really well or you could rob a bank to get rich but if you think that being a Satanist if you are one will make you rich then you know nothing about us and our family.
Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Risley" <kavurisley@ wrote:

Attachments :
As i said its a load of bull shit like "the hell corispondence" or "hotline to hell" those will work when i meet a dinosaur

Seems like u. Think Satan's a genie. If u want to be rich think it and it will be so. Believe in it with all ur mind and soul work towards ur goal and it will be done.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

u dont get rich over night and there is no "procedure" for it. u either come to satan w/ a humble loving heart wanting nothing from him but his love and fellowship or u dont approach him at all. long story short,satan is not a bank and ur motives seem suspect. i might be wrong but thats what it seems like from here. read the joy of satan website to find out what father lucifer is all about then decide for urself whether u are a true satanist. if all that motivates u is money pls go somewhere else, thats not what this grp is about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Risley" <kavurisley@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Actually I think djinn means "spirit of the dessert" and demon means "spirit" so... I agree with the point you made though, I guess I just have a fetish for semantics or something.

As for the original poster - Thou shalt research your question before wasting everyones time. If you are into the "get rich quick" thing go somewhere else. If however you are honestly trying to improve yourself - http://joyofsatan.org

That is all.

May knowledge burn away the ignorance.

HELL FUKIN YEAH! Do what I did, wave a magick wand, say,"Abrah Fukin Cadabra" Now, just like that, I can walk, my genitals started working, my 6 year old son I havnt seen in 3 years showed up at my door with his bags packed, my wife who stole him from me, & all her family who have worked over-time to bring financial ruin to my entire family were all dead, we now own our own house instead of fighting eviction with me and both my parents being physically disabled, my mother can even take a deep breath w/ out battling C.O.P.D. & cancer. Hell, even my sister who has stolen 1'000's of dollars worth of antiques that my mother spent her life collecting just so my father and I had SOMETHING to get by after she died(which just reappeared in storage) found a rich husband to take care of her 4 children w/out needing welfare! Life is just FUKIN GREAT! Just don't be too disappointed EVERY morning you wake up just to find out it was all just a dream! Sorry to the rest of my family who know the truth!
HAIL LORD SATAN! May HE be thanked for blessing me with the sarcasm I need to make life alittle easier!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Demon comes from the word "Daemon" which was generally thought in Greece to be a benovelent spirit that helped mankind, I believe Plato had a Daemon that he wrote of. The Spartans lived near Lake Daemon, and they also claimed benevolent guardianship from their "Daemons." If memory serves me right I think it was an xtian asshole named Wycliff that started the trend in xtian writings to use the word "demon" to replace Daemon with demon meaning something bad or evil....the xtian/jew/ mind virus fuck up all it encounters.....

Hail Satan!
Dante

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Johny_Walker" <ivan_mahmudiev@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

Actually I think djinn means "spirit of the dessert" and demon means "spirit" so... I agree with the point you made though, I guess I just have a fetish for semantics or something.

As for the original poster - Thou shalt research your question before wasting everyones time. If you are into the "get rich quick" thing go somewhere else. If however you are honestly trying to improve yourself - http://joyofsatan.org

That is all.

<td val[/IMG] A lot of newbies seem to think Satan is some sort of genie that gets you whatever you want when in actual fact the first rule in Satanism is self empowerment and self Dedication. That is how one can gain everything but in order to do it, it doesn’t suffice just believing in Satan, one must first believe in oneself. Power first comes from within but in conjunction with the forces of Hell only if you are Dedicated and prepared to invoke them and follow through with your desires until fulfilled. Satan is not a lamp genie who acquires your every wish. To obtain anything from either Satan the Demons or the Forces of Hell you must first enter the realm and at the very least meet halfway if not further before even hoping for a glimpse of support. This isn’t a pact or a gentleman’s agreement this is a life Dedication; life and beyond! Hail Satan L!

--- En date de : Lun 22.11.10, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... a écrit :
De: Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...
Objet: Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: pact with the " devil"
Date: Lundi 22 novembre 2010, 3h27

À: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

[/TD]

You are awsome Loki! and I love your name....

Dante

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

A lot of newbies seem to think Satan is some sort of genie that gets you whatever you want when in actual fact the first rule in Satanism is self empowerment and self Dedication.
That is how one can gain everything but in order to do it, it doesn’t suffice just believing in Satan, one must first believe in oneself.
Power first comes from within but in conjunction with the forces of Hell only if you are Dedicated and prepared to invoke them and follow through with your desires until fulfilled.
Satan is not a lamp genie who acquires your every wish. To obtain anything from either Satan the Demons or the Forces of Hell you must first enter the realm and at the very least meet halfway if not further before even hoping for a glimpse of support.
This isn’t a pact or a gentleman’s agreement this is a life Dedication; life and beyond!
Hail Satan
L!

Awesome description of how Satanism works, I couldn't have put it myself better.

All this xian influence is because most of us have been indoctrinated with xian teachings that humanity is weak, foolish and worthless scum and we need to depend on a kike god to become self-accomplished. I think that's how some newbies come to ask about instant riches without work, or believe having blind faith in Satan is everything you need for it to work, as if blind faith is important somehow. Or in some other cases, they believe something bad happening in their lives means Satan is angry with them, and something good means he is happy. This is not necessary, most bad things are because of our fuck-ups or because of planetary or past life influence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

A lot of newbies seem to think Satan is some sort of genie that gets you whatever you want when in actual fact the first rule in Satanism is self empowerment and self Dedication.
That is how one can gain everything but in order to do it, it doesn’t suffice just believing in Satan, one must first believe in oneself.
Power first comes from within but in conjunction with the forces of Hell only if you are Dedicated and prepared to invoke them and follow through with your desires until fulfilled.
Satan is not a lamp genie who acquires your every wish. To obtain anything from either Satan the Demons or the Forces of Hell you must first enter the realm and at the very least meet halfway if not further before even hoping for a glimpse of support.
This isn’t a pact or a gentleman’s agreement this is a life Dedication; life and beyond!
Hail Satan
L!

Thanks for clearing it up. I remember reading that at this point the modern "demon" and original "daemon" have become interchangeable so I don't give it much thought nowadays. I'm not sure Plato was referring to an actual entity though. I was always under the impression he meant his conscience in a way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@... wrote:

Demon comes from the word "Daemon" which was generally thought in Greece to be a benovelent spirit that helped mankind, I believe Plato had a Daemon that he wrote of. The Spartans lived near Lake Daemon, and they also claimed benevolent guardianship from their "Daemons." If memory serves me right I think it was an xtian asshole named Wycliff that started the trend in xtian writings to use the word "demon" to replace Daemon with demon meaning something bad or evil....the xtian/jew/ mind virus fuck up all it encounters.....

Hail Satan!
Dante

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Johny_Walker" <ivan_mahmudiev@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

That is all.

<td val[/IMG]Thank you Dante; but we know each other don't we? We've both been in JoS for a great number of years! It's nice finding old pals again, if you are the Dante I knew a few years back![/B] Hail Satan ![/B] L!

[/B]--- En date de : Jeu 25.11.10, heathendante <heathendante@... a écrit :
De: heathendante <heathendante@...
Objet: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: pact with the " devil"
Date: Jeudi 25 novembre 2010, 4h56

Dante

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

Hail Satan
L!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG] Absolutely! One has to throw away one’s xian rags and start anew and one does that through Dedication Ritual; and then one has to work on oneself before beginning to upgrade. It’s really like any sort firm. You start at the bottom, you learn the ropes and you start moving up the ladder. Well here, it’s the Satanic ladder but you still have to start at the bottom and that’s what newbies don’t understand! One could say that Satanism isn’t very different from anything else at least in that sense; there are no short cuts!   --- En date de : Jeu 25.11.10, kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@... a écrit :
De: kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@...
Date: Jeudi 25 novembre 2010, 9h39

Awesome description of how Satanism works, I couldn't have put it myself better.

All this xian influence is because most of us have been indoctrinated with xian teachings that humanity is weak, foolish and worthless scum and we need to depend on a kike god to become self-accomplished. I think that's how some newbies come to ask about instant riches without work, or believe having blind faith in Satan is everything you need for it to work, as if blind faith is important somehow. Or in some other cases, they believe something bad happening in their lives means Satan is angry with them, and something good means he is happy. This is not necessary, most bad things are because of our fuck-ups or because of planetary or past life influence.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

Hail Satan
L!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes [/IMG]

--- On Sat, 11/27/10, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: pact with the " devil"
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 3:39 AM

<td vAl[/IMG] Thank you Dante; but we know each other don't we? We've both been in JoS for a great number of years! It's nice finding old pals again, if you are the Dante I knew a few years back![/B] Hail Satan ![/B] L!

Dante

Hail Satan
L!

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Glad to see you back; however my correspondance may be a bit slow, I'm under moderation! The new moderators don't know me, so I'll post when I can![/B] Hail Satan to you my brother![/B] L!

[/B]--- En date de : Lun 29.11.10, dante kun <heathendante@... a écrit :
De: dante kun <heathendante@...
Date: Lundi 29 novembre 2010, 4h34

<td vAl[/IMG]Yes [/IMG]

--- On Sat, 11/27/10, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: pact with the " devil"
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 3:39 AM

<td vAl[/IMG] Thank you Dante; but we know each other don't we? We've both been in JoS for a great number of years! It's nice finding old pals again, if you are the Dante I knew a few years back![/B] Hail Satan ![/B] L!

Dante

Hail Satan
L!

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back