Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Own name and Sigil?

shawat69

So I'm new to Theistic Satanism and I was wondering could and would Father Satan give me my own Name and Sigil? It's just out of curiosity. If he did I'd be sure to live by it everyday and respect it and love it. HAIL SATAN

No, you misunderstood it. Sigils are diagrams of spiritual workings of the Magnum Opus if you decode them. That's their purpose. You already have a name. If you mean a magickal name, that's what you create by yourself if you like, it's for use in covens e.t.c.
Also our type isn't "Theistic" Satanism, but Spiritual Satanism. Big difference. The word theistic refers to a monotheistic god. There's no such thing here, we know that the universe existed forever. Satan and the Gods/Daemons are extraterrestrial beings, and Satan is 500,000 years old born from his father and mother and their race evolved from lesser species like animals do. 

You already have a name, the name your parents gave you, this doesn't change when you become a god. As for a sigil I don't have enough info on that.

Well, what I do know is that you can create your own Sigil and charge/power it with any purpose you want it to have. After doing this for a while, all you'll have to do I'd just look at it and meditate on it to activate the affirmations you've charged it with.  Check out this thread: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic7191.html It's  mentioned in there.

Okay fire starter, I now have two questions for you.
1: how do you create a "magickal name"?
2:what beings did the eldest gods evolve from? I mean what did they look like if you even know.

@dalightskin: 1. Just choose a name you like and use it as your magickal name. 2. I dunno. I just know they evolved naturally. 

I'm not a demon, so I don't have a sigil.  You may have had a magickal name in a previous life.  But, if your new, and your not open psychically your probably not going to know what it is.  You could get a reading from a psychic and ask them to describe your past history when it comes to magick.  I know I was a witch during the inquisition but I didn't have a magickal name, because at that time, we didn't call it magick, we called it common sense.

Sigil

1.  A sigil is a symbol created for a specific magical purpose. A sigil is usually made up of a complex combination of several specific symbols or geometric figures each with a specific meaning or intent.  Sigil magic is a common form of magical work among practitioners; symbols and signs have always been a tool of magicians and alchemists. The ancient Germanic bind runes can be presented as examples of the idea.
2.  A magically charged sign or glyph used to bring its energies and/or the energies of a magical working upon a certain object (i.e. a home).
3.  All of the Demon Sigils are designs of important alchemical symbols.

<td val[/IMG]A lot of new people go into Satanism wanting to do stuff like get a spiritual name or make a personal sigil because these things are "cool" This type of mentality does nothing and makes one fail overtime. You get wrapped up in your own ego and delusions causing you to stop meditateing. The ONLY reason one should change their name is if its xtian related, for example if you are called "christian" or "jesus" ect ect.For what purpose are you making this sigil? Do you even know WHY you want a sigil? This's things are required to make sigil Magic work.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jun 22, 2015, 1:20:34 PM, magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: I'm not a demon, so I don't have a sigil. You may have had a magickal name in a previous life. But, if your new, and your not open psychically your probably not going to know what it is. You could get a reading from a psychic and ask them to describe your past history when it comes to magick. I know I was a witch during the inquisition but I didn't have a magickal name, because at that time, we didn't call it magick, we called it common sense.

Sigil

1. A sigil is a symbol created for a specific magical purpose. A sigil is usually made up of a complex combination of several specific symbols or geometric figures each with a specific meaning or intent. Sigil magic is a common form of magical work among practitioners; symbols and signs have always been a tool of magicians and alchemists. The ancient Germanic bind runes can be presented as examples of the idea.
2. A magically charged sign or glyph used to bring its energies and/or the energies of a magical working upon a certain object (i.e. a home).
3. All of the Demon Sigils are designs of important alchemical symbols.
[/TD]

I also wanted to make up my own name for a few reasons.
1 I'm of a native american bloodline on my dad's side and natives all pick their own name as part of reaching adulthood (my dumbass brother named himself "running with scissors")2 I HATE all 3 of my names because they're goofy sounding and I consider them a xian slave name that was forced on me.3 I believe EVERY culture should follow this principle of choosing your own name upon maturity according to what's in your soul.
Of course I am still holding off on picking one until I at the very least raise the kundalini and start to fully develop my powers so I have a deeper understanding of myself.
FUCK THE JEWS!HAIL SATAN!SEIG HEIL!

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:35 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]A lot of new people go into Satanism wanting to do stuff like get a spiritual name or make a personal sigil because these things are "cool" This type of mentality does nothing and makes one fail overtime. You get wrapped up in your own ego and delusions causing you to stop meditateing. The ONLY reason one should change their name is if its xtian related, for example if you are called "christian" or "jesus" ect ect.For what purpose are you making this sigil? Do you even know WHY you want a sigil? This's things are required to make sigil Magic work.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jun 22, 2015, 1:20:34 PM, magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: I'm not a demon, so I don't have a sigil. You may have had a magickal name in a previous life. But, if your new, and your not open psychically your probably not going to know what it is. You could get a reading from a psychic and ask them to describe your past history when it comes to magick. I know I was a witch during the inquisition but I didn't have a magickal name, because at that time, we didn't call it magick, we called it common sense.

Sigil

1. A sigil is a symbol created for a specific magical purpose. A sigil is usually made up of a complex combination of several specific symbols or geometric figures each with a specific meaning or intent. Sigil magic is a common form of magical work among practitioners; symbols and signs have always been a tool of magicians and alchemists. The ancient Germanic bind runes can be presented as examples of the idea.
2. A magically charged sign or glyph used to bring its energies and/or the energies of a magical working upon a certain object (i.e. a home).
3. All of the Demon Sigils are designs of important alchemical symbols.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back