Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Overdone reps?

[email protected]

I have started performing the aura od protection posted by Lydia here.
It seems to me that I have overdone the number of reps of the vibrations , starting at 36x and increasing to 48x today after just one day also berkano 36 x at night .

I got progresivelly oversensitive and worsened focus and mood trough the day, and almost a panic after dinner. I'm skipping the berkano tonight and probably leaving out or reducing the number of reps on the aop tomorrow.

Was this really caused by me overdoing the reps?
If yes what should I do ,reduce reps , try to push trough or remove the vibrations for protection till i open my soul further. Im at opening the sacral chakra in maxines 40 day program.

Go back down to a number of reps you are comfortable with and stay there for a while. There's no need to jump up by 12 so quickly. As well, don't forget about other power numbers, such as 40. Anyone increasing from 36 should go to 40 for a while first (unless already comfortable with high reps).

I would advise doing 36x for a month or more, let it settle permanently, and then you can increase if you feel you need to. You can even do 90 days with only 36; 90 days is really good for a strong AoP.

---In [email protected], <lukas1ondris@... wrote :

I have started performing the aura od protection posted by Lydia here.
It seems to me that I have overdone the number of reps of the vibrations , starting at 36x and increasing to 48x today after just one day also berkano 36 x at night .

I got progresivelly oversensitive and worsened focus and mood trough the day, and almost a panic after dinner. I'm skipping the berkano tonight and probably leaving out or reducing the number of reps on the aop tomorrow.

Was this really caused by me overdoing the reps?
If yes what should I do ,reduce reps , try to push trough or remove the vibrations for protection till i open my soul further. Im at opening the sacral chakra in maxines 40 day program.

I very rarely had this issue of overdoing even though I push myself quite a lot. The only real times I felt overdoing was the first time I invoked fire (I started at 9 breaths rather then the max 7 recommanded ^.^) but then within 2 days it was fixed now less then a month later I'm at 15 breaths daily at the moment, the other time was jumping from 18 INANNA to 88 INANNA straight away a few days ago. I reduced to 26 INANNA afterwards. But I only really started pushing myself after doing all the major opening chakras.

The issue may be lack of chakra opening / chakras not aligned and spinning properly. Do the chakra openings asap it will really open your potential.

Also when doing AOP visualize the protective barrier/bubble around you that keeps you safe it will help. Don't stack all your energy in your body waiting for the affirmations before visualizing the barrier. This may also be why you feel overloaded.

By the way never skip daily AOP. It's very necessary.

I think it's definitly good to push oneself in reasonable amounts. Never panic and if you don't feel comfortable you can give the energy to the powers of Hell.

i would say no. it does not  have anything to do with too many reps, you are very new, and you are already very dedicated, and you must be progressing fast, the enemies of Satan come to us on earth in soul form, when they do this their goal is to put bad grey and black energy into whoever they want, they also know how to make the human brain release the chemicals for fear, they can induce paranoia,and insanity if you let them.

the enemy is hitting you hard with psychic attacks likely because you have a lot of natural power, and you are coupling this with your willingness to dive all the way into your meditation program.
when i was new i never had a problem with becoming oversensitive to my own energies, i had great results with 108 thurizaz right off the bat.

so i am 90 percent sure that the panic you feel is the enemy entities trying to push you over the edge, also the lack of focus,  or being tired and snappy is a result of the large amount of physical energy that one uses to meditate, or even to sit cross legged with the back straight if you arent  used to doing so.
you are only susceptible to the enemy because you are just opening up your soul,  and your soul doesn't yet have the amount of energy it needs yet to compensate for the vulnerability that comes from opening your  chakras, however the sword is double edged, because once your chakras are all open you will have much more power than you did before, which coupled with your aop only makes you that much more PROTECTED

it is important to stay relaxed, and strong in the mind, do not give the enemy anything to go off of, if you are on edge, or you are being paranoid about the amount of repetitions you are doing then it is just going to assist them, so if you feel your mind slipping and you are getting angry for no reason as the day goes farther you have to think about where the anger comes from.

something that is likely to be causing your bad mood would be psychic attacks of course, but perhaps you are jut feeling a bit  disgusted at people, this can happen once you start to awaken the mind and soul, you become more aware on different levels which means you are going to start feeling the souls of people that you come near, and those you look in the eye.
perhaps this is subconscious for you, but its important that you are aware of the changes you are making to your mind, that way you can understand whats happening for yourself, and use your intuition to find out what you need to do.
also,sometime the runes effect people differently for instance try algiz instead of bjerkano and see if it makes you feel bad aswell.

good luck and hail satan

You are definitely over-pushing it.
Doing reps that are typically out of your range is relatively a bad idea because of A) Too much Energy involved from your norm B) Energy channels arent as open, kind of like a squeezed gardenhose, it stresses out the body C) It knocks your energies out of balance.

Take things at YOUR pace, getting things done quickly isn't always a good idea.

Thanks,
I may have been blaming the wrong thing. I'll try my best to not fall for it would it happen again. I guess you're right about feeling others too , because I have been feeling more influnced by the atmosfere of a room or the mood of others. For these potential psychic attacks should I just continue with daily meditations , aop,openings or is there a specific method for eliminating these?

Very nice and helpful reply cand.cru5h3r I simply want to add:

''even to sit cross legged with the back straight if you arent  used to doing so.''

I can't find the quote but I remember Hps Maxine wrote that sitting cross legged is no good at all as
it blocks the energy flow.

Thank you,
I'm deffinitely finishing opening all my chakras soon. Good tip with the protective barrier/bubble I was stacking the energy like you said , so I'll start doing that. 

They happens but banishing, using eletric blue fire and stay calm is a good combo for defense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back