Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Out partying last night, REALLY BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Hello all, I was out partying last night and ended up dancing with, then kissing a (what i thought) not bad looking girl. We chilled a bit then i walked her outside, we exchanged numbers, she asked me what my background was, told her, then she tells me she's jewish!!!! After everything I done with her! The amount of shock i was in, the things that were rushing through my mind! While we were dancing she saw my pentagram star necklace and was playing with it. A FILTHY JEW TOUCHING MY PENTAGRAM! Worst of all though, she keeps messaging me to go over her place (for sex I think).

What do i do?? Am i allowed to go over her place for sex??? Have I fucked up enough???

How do i say sorry to Iblis and the Gods????

I know this is fucked up, but i really need to know what to do

Someone plz help URGENTLY

Thats very fucking ugly. I would say, things are already ugly, but get over it and completely forget it and cleanse yourself, now not later.

Are you seriously thinking over getting it on with her? Thats freaking atrocious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billm10@..." <billm10@... wrote:

Hello all, I was out partying last night and ended up dancing with, then kissing a (what i thought) not bad looking girl. We chilled a bit then i walked her outside, we exchanged numbers, she asked me what my background was, told her, then she tells me she's jewish!!!! After everything I done with her! The amount of shock i was in, the things that were rushing through my mind! While we were dancing she saw my pentagram star necklace and was playing with it. A FILTHY JEW TOUCHING MY PENTAGRAM! Worst of all though, she keeps messaging me to go over her place (for sex I think).

What do i do?? Am i allowed to go over her place for sex??? Have I fucked up enough???

You know deep down your heart the question of going there for sex is out. You have already fuckd it up..dont fuck up more. She might even be suspecting you are ss. You never know what shes planing when you go to her house. Clean up and forget the lil jewish bitch.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, June 10, 2013 7:46:08 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Out partying last night, REALLY BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats very fucking ugly. I would say, things are already ugly, but get over it and completely forget it and cleanse yourself, now not later.

Are you seriously thinking over getting it on with her? Thats freaking atrocious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billm10@..." <billm10@... wrote:

Don't come here asking people if you are allowed to fuck with a kike. If you have to ask about it, well there's nothing to say. Just ignore that bitch and she'll go away. Next time be careful and more responsible. And yeah, that's fucked up.

Don't go there even if your intention is to say her to fuck off. We must remember that jews are dangerous, they can commit crimes with no remorse. This is a fact that jewish "humor" tries to cover with the idea that jews are just ridiculous

Eww, didnt you see the nose?You better not be thinking about going over to her, a filthy jew?!!? Ignore her, and move on, cleanse your self and forget about itI hardly think you need to apologise, just forget it

2013/6/10 hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@...

Stay away from this Jew. Jewish women are well known to be sluts. One wrote in her article for a certain city rag. How she enjoyed being done in one night on a pool table by a line of strange men. Most men who have sex with Jewish women state they ended up with STD's. And dispite what they tell you condoms don't really do anything against HIV and other STD's. They where not designed to they are just birth control nothing more.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 3:46:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Out partying last night, REALLY BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "billm10@..." <billm10@... wrote:

Yes, the worst fact of all is that people are uneducated both in regards to the enemy and inaware of sex in general. When you have sex with someone, you want it or not, admit it or not, want to believe it or not, you create a connection with them. Connecting with jews etc, the rest should be known by logic already.

People tend to think that sex is exactly what the current mind system teaches, put it or get it in, finish the job and nothing happened. When people open up they may see with their own eyes that there is more to it. Even if they don't realize. This shows in a positive side the greatness of Human connection, but on a negative side the inawareness of the people involved.

Not only it might end in STD's for people who fuck around, but it can also end with a big fat pregnancy. Imagine this bullshit with a jewess. She will use that and wreck you over. Not to mention what the enemy can do to you while you're connected to these bags of shit in anyway. Then you will wonder what the Hell is going so horribly.

Satanists should at last realize their positions and evolve past thinking like this.

On a completely physical, dumb note. They are just worthless parteners too. No passion not anything, just a physically and spiritually dead draining machine. Its just not worth the 'effort' with such putrid rats. I mean don't you feel how dirty they are? Within and without.

Stay away and the same goes for any like-minded thinkers who try to push "Its just sex" over the times here. Its putrid and people who say such shit are spiritually clueless and blind.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Stay away from this Jew. Jewish women are well known to be sluts. One wrote in her article for a certain city rag. How she enjoyed being done in one night on a pool table by a line of strange men. Most men who have sex with Jewish women state they ended up with STD's. And dispite what they tell you condoms don't really do
anything against HIV and other STD's. They where not designed to they are just birth control nothing more.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "billm10@" <billm10@ wrote:

What part of the Al Jilwah says u should single out Jews only?just as much as u want ppl of other religions to leave u alone because they are idiotic robots u shouldn't waste ur energy hating them.that doesn't benefit u in anyone.....they are all equally a waste of space on this earth!!!!and being an SS has nothing to do with race most of you are going off of one persons point of view cuz it's easier to do that then having a mind of ur own....an the is the main concept of The LHP.....you shouldn't come on a thread and ask ppl u don't even know where u should nd shouldn't stick ur dick....figure it out for ur self cuz u sound as weak minded as all the other trolls

Sent from my iPhone

"What part of the Al Jilwah says u should single out Jews only?"

You know stupid troll that the xianity and islam are jewish hoaxes, right??? Xians and muslims are merely deluded under a jewish spell, the jews are the ones behind both.

"and being an SS has nothing to do with race most of you are going off of one persons point of view cuz it's easier to do that then having a mind of ur own...."

Actually no, these are based on facts read the facts on here and also read 666blacksun.org. Ask Satan. In fact Satan hates the jews AS A RACE, the jews as a race are enemies of Satan and the rest of their lies are merely made up for jewish supremacy and to brainwash gentiles.

"it's easier to do that then having a mind of ur own"

Exactly, we do have a mind of our own instead of believing the jewish politically correct lies like you do. SATANISM IS *NOT* POLITICALLY CORRECT!!

Seriously, WHERE ARE ALL THESE KIKE TROLLS COMING FROM??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ashley pacheco <amp-87@... wrote:

What part of the Al Jilwah says u should single out Jews only?just as much as u want ppl of other religions to leave u alone because they are idiotic robots u shouldn't waste ur energy hating them.that doesn't benefit u in anyone.....they are all equally a waste of space on this earth!!!!and being an SS has nothing to do with race most of you are going off of one persons point of view cuz it's easier to do that then having a mind of ur own....an the is the main concept of The LHP.....you shouldn't come on a thread and ask ppl u don't even know where u should nd shouldn't stick ur dick....figure it out for ur self cuz u sound as weak minded as all the other trolls

Sent from my iPhone

You're also stupid to know that xianity, islam and judaism are all called ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS because all three are jewish and based on the jewish fictitious character Abraham and jewish old testament stories (even the quran includes them). That's exactly the reason Satan hates them in the Al-Jilwah, because they are jewish hoaxes. If they weren't jewish he wouldn't hate them. Sat-An means ENEMY IN HEBREW, THEREFORE HE'S THE ENEMY OF THE JEWS AS A RACE as no Gentile speaks kike.

You do not belong here.

http://www.666blacksun.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You know stupid troll that the xianity and islam are jewish hoaxes, right??? Xians and muslims are merely deluded under a jewish spell, the jews are the ones behind both.

"and being an SS has nothing to do with race most of you are going off of one persons point of view cuz it's easier to do that then having a mind of ur own...."

Actually no, these are based on facts read the facts on here and also read 666blacksun.org. Ask Satan. In fact Satan hates the jews AS A RACE, the jews as a race are enemies of Satan and the rest of their lies are merely made up for jewish supremacy and to brainwash gentiles.

Exactly, we do have a mind of our own instead of believing the jewish politically correct lies like you do. SATANISM IS *NOT* POLITICALLY CORRECT!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ashley pacheco <amp-87@ wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

0_o man i feel sorry for you
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Out partying last night, REALLY BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay away from this Jew. Jewish women are well known to be sluts. One wrote in her article for a certain city rag. How she enjoyed being done in one night on a pool table by a line of strange men. Most men who have sex with Jewish women state they ended up with STD's. And dispite what they tell you condoms don't really do anything against HIV and other STD's. They where not designed to they are just birth control nothing more.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "billm10@..." <billm10@... wrote:

I'm also copypasting this for every gentile that is confused (not the jewish troll in the previous post) about jews

"*Any Gentile who erroneously believes or even argues that the Jews are not a race, needs a serious reality check. The Jewish reptilian genes are passed onto Jewish offspring from a Jewish mother. Orthodox Jews only recognize Jews being born of a Jewish mother as legitimate Jews. We have heard of "half Jews" "quarter jews" "part jews" but one does not state "I am a half Catholic" or how about a quarter Lutheran, or maybe "part Muslim" "or that there is some 'Buddhist blood' in the family. Also, as George Lincoln Rockwell once stated - "You can draw a picture of a Jew, but you can't draw a picture of a Catholic or a Protestant.""

You can see that jews are a race and judaism is merely their racial religion. I recommend everybody to read the 666 Black Sun site which proves that jews as a race are enemies of Satan:

http://www.666blacksun.org/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You're also stupid to know that xianity, islam and judaism are all called ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS because all three are jewish and based on the jewish fictitious character Abraham and jewish old testament stories (even the quran includes them). That's exactly the reason Satan hates them in the Al-Jilwah, because they are jewish hoaxes. If they weren't jewish he wouldn't hate them. Sat-An means ENEMY IN HEBREW, THEREFORE HE'S THE ENEMY OF THE JEWS AS A RACE as no Gentile speaks kike.

You do not belong here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ashley pacheco <amp-87@ wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

The Jews are by their own confession and genetic evidence a race at the core. And Juadism is their racial culture which is based on a mandate of exploitation and extermination of non-Jews. Who they call animals or  Goyium. Which they themselves confess in their own behaviour and writtings. The Jews are the root of xianity and islam.  Ashley's is ranting the system libtard line. Which has been injected by social engineering into the minds of people. To soften them up for predation and destruction by the Jews. As even the basic understanding needed to resist this predation is disallowed and attacked by such mentality. Her whole mentality is turn the other cheek and resist not evil in general. She is also ranting hard on the univerisal, radical egalitarian line. Which is the core modality of the enemy programs on every level. Starting with xianity.  Basically Ashley is a subconscious xian. As such naturally she would also feel the bizzare impluse to stick up for the Jews. Infact defending Jewish, criminal, predation on Gentiles is the main reason she posted in the start. As a subconscious xian. She is naturally upset at real Satanism.  Well Ashley the buck stops here. So if you are mad. You with just have to deal with it. I doubt you have the cognitive ability to question why are you really mad. Prehaps you should go to a good athiest [subconscious] xian form and tell them what a good robot you are. I am sure they give patz on the e-noggen and gold stars of approvial. The Jooz will still hate you and work around the clock to destory your Goyium self. While laughing at what a fucking dumb animal you are. Cause thats what Jews do. An intelligent human upon study will understand what is generally called the LHP is a later term for the ancient modality. Which is based upon obtaining the superconscious state and living in harmony with such a superconscious understanding of nature. Or reality in plain terms. Something Ashley does not want to do.
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:04:28 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, ashley pacheco <amp-87@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

True this is what a lot of not keen people who tell me Jews are not a race miss. The obvious. How many times do we hear the talismanic phase of "Anti-Semtism." Semite is a racial classification . So the Jews state right there over and over again. They are a race. They openly disqualify themselves from stating anything else.
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:25:13 AM
  I'm also copypasting this for every gentile that is confused (not the jewish troll in the previous post) about jews

"*Any Gentile who erroneously believes or even argues that the Jews are not a race, needs a serious reality check. The Jewish reptilian genes are passed onto Jewish offspring from a Jewish mother. Orthodox Jews only recognize Jews being born of a Jewish mother as legitimate Jews. We have heard of "half Jews" "quarter jews" "part jews" but one does not state "I am a half Catholic" or how about a quarter Lutheran, or maybe "part Muslim" "or that there is some 'Buddhist blood' in the family. Also, as George Lincoln Rockwell once stated - "You can draw a picture of a Jew, but you can't draw a picture of a Catholic or a Protestant.""

You can see that jews are a race and judaism is merely their racial religion. I recommend everybody to read the 666 Black Sun site which proves that jews as a race are enemies of Satan:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You do not belong here.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, ashley pacheco <amp-87@ wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks all for the replies, i see how truly bad i fucked up, it wont happen again no matter how drunk i get, im gona ask before i make a move. The amount of shock i was in when she said she was jewish! My heart fell to the floor, btw i did end up vomiting! Just needed to know the rules on this. Only thing is, the SLUT has my number, but i should be able to just ignore.

Just the thought now, fuck that, i dont want no jew transmitted disease! Up-most respect to the high priests, praise be to Iblis, through his guidance I gain knowledge. Just one question on my mind now, how do i apologise to Satan and the Gods??? Thanks again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Stay away from this Jew. Jewish women are well known to be sluts. One wrote in her article for a certain city rag. How she enjoyed being done in one night on a pool table by a line of strange men. Most men who have sex with Jewish women state they ended up with STD's. And dispite what they tell you condoms don't really do
anything against HIV and other STD's. They where not designed to they are just birth control nothing more.

Stop getting drunk. And that will prevent a lot of problems.
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:40:59 AM

Thanks all for the replies, i see how truly bad i fucked up, it wont happen again no matter how drunk i get, im gona ask before i make a move. The amount of shock i was in when she said she was jewish! My heart fell to the floor, btw i did end up vomiting! Just needed to know the rules on this. Only thing is, the SLUT has my number, but i should be able to just ignore.

Just the thought now, fuck that, i dont want no jew transmitted disease! Up-most respect to the high priests, praise be to Iblis, through his guidance I gain knowledge. Just one question on my mind now, how do i apologise to Satan and the Gods??? Thanks again.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Many people also fail to understand that the al-jilwah is not everything that it is. It's merely the mainstream version of the yezidi teachings, that which they ALLOWED to be posted in public and which is slightly edited (not so edited as the other Yezidi books which say that Satan is an angel and a God at the same time). And which has some allegories within. Obviously if they said that they hate the jews as a race they would be persecute by everyone so they never allowed this in public. The Yezidis were secretive and only revealed few things and the most of what they revealed were allegories that seemed to support muslim lies, they had to hide them because they were persecuted by everyone. They kept most teachings via Oral tradition. It's obvious if you read the history of the yezidis.

It's been said we're not based on any book but communicate with Satan directly. And there's much evidence that Gentiles and jews are cosmic enemies, as well as the words and actions of Satan and all the grimoires that slander him and the Gods, which are jewish in origin and written in hebrew. Even jews admit that they are Satan's #1 enemy and xianity and islam are under their control, and that they're a race.

Sent from my iPhone

Even if sex is not involved, you can still get in a lot of Trouble.
Once you start feeling passion for a kike, sex or not, that thing can
take advantage of you in psychic ways. Usually, it will be hang-ups you
didn't have before or problems with your personal life. You begin to
feel drained. Things never work, and they are fucked up just before
they would have begun to produce results. I definitely would dump that
thing, immediately.

Once you cut off physical contact with that thing, you are advised to
cleanse your soul. Chances are good that thing has connected to one or
more chakras--the Joy of Satan web site has information about that.
Those connections need to be broken or you will simply have more
problems--if not with this fucker, with another or others. Plus bad
luck.

No, you did not sin--if you were unaware that this thing was a kike
before beginning. Sometimes those things are difficult to tell apart
from Gentiles in certain situations. If you were in poor lighting, you
wouldn't notice the hook nose. Some don't have hook noses but have
lower ears, long forehead, and eyes that don't look right. Others have
a protruding lower lip that creates a gape. Some of those things know
how to style their hair to play down or hide these features, especially
if you are in a party situation. But, you did stumble into dirt and
need to clean that dirt off of your soul--it was that thing's fault,
especially if it saw signs of your being a Satanist and deliberately
tried tampering with your soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" wrote:

Yes, the worst fact of all is that people are uneducated both in
regards to the enemy and inaware of sex in general. When you have sex
with someone, you want it or not, admit it or not, want to believe it or
not, you create a connection with them. Connecting with jews etc, the
rest should be known by logic already.

People tend to think that sex is exactly what the current mind system
teaches, put it or get it in, finish the job and nothing happened. When
people open up they may see with their own eyes that there is more to
it. Even if they don't realize. This shows in a positive side the
greatness of Human connection, but on a negative side the inawareness of
the people involved.

Not only it might end in STD's for people who fuck around, but it can
also end with a big fat pregnancy. Imagine this bullshit with a jewess.
She will use that and wreck you over. Not to mention what the enemy can
do to you while you're connected to these bags of shit in anyway. Then
you will wonder what the Hell is going so horribly.

Satanists should at last realize their positions and evolve past
thinking like this.

On a completely physical, dumb note. They are just worthless parteners
too. No passion not anything, just a physically and spiritually dead
draining machine. Its just not worth the 'effort' with such putrid rats.
I mean don't you feel how dirty they are? Within and without.

Stay away and the same goes for any like-minded thinkers who try to
push "Its just sex" over the times here. Its putrid and people who say
such shit are spiritually clueless and blind.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko mageson6666@ wrote:

Stay away from this Jew. Jewish women are well known to be sluts.
One wrote in her article for a certain city rag. How she enjoyed being
done in one night on a pool table by a line of strange men. Most men who
have sex with Jewish women state they ended up with STD's. And
dispite what they tell you condoms don't really do
anything against HIVÂ and other STD's. They where not designed to
they are just birth control nothing more.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Out partying last night, REALLY BIG
MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Â

Thats very fucking ugly. I would say, things are already ugly, but
get over it and completely forget it and cleanse yourself, now not
later.

Are you seriously thinking over getting it on with her? Thats
freaking atrocious.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "billm10@" wrote:

Hello all, I was out partying last night and ended up dancing
with, then kissing a (what i thought) not bad looking girl. We chilled a
bit then i walked her outside, we exchanged numbers, she asked me what
my background was, told her, then she tells me she's jewish!!!! After
everything I done with her! The amount of shock i was in, the things
that were rushing through my mind! While we were dancing she saw my
pentagram star necklace and was playing with it. A FILTHY JEW TOUCHING
MY PENTAGRAM! Worst of all though, she keeps messaging me to go over her
place (for sex I think).

What do i do?? Am i allowed to go over her place for sex??? Have I
fucked up enough???

Yea but, still young, I enjoy it from time to time. Deff not when i fuck up like this tho. How can I apologise now to satan?

Stop getting drunk. And that will prevent a lot of problems.

Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:40:59 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

As far as I can see by my experience in Italy, where we have some Jews in the biggest cities, but also a lot of Gentile people strongly connected to the enemy vortex and completely fucked up - therefore quite dangerous on the spiritual side - the enemy often uses partners to control you.
I would not be surprised some enemy angel sent that stinking jew girl to you by will.
When you have a close relationship with another human being your chakras connect to his/her chakras and the enemy can easily manipulate your partner, and slowly try to take the control of yourself and wreck your life in several ways as you could have some thoughts that are not yours.
Sometimes chakra mutual connections are very hard to be broken in a later moment.

WITH SATAN FOR SATAN !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Yes, the worst fact of all is that people are uneducated both in regards to the enemy and inaware of sex in general. When you have sex with someone, you want it or not, admit it or not, want to believe it or not, you create a connection with them. Connecting with jews etc, the rest should be known by logic already.

People tend to think that sex is exactly what the current mind system teaches, put it or get it in, finish the job and nothing happened. When people open up they may see with their own eyes that there is more to it. Even if they don't realize. This shows in a positive side the greatness of Human connection, but on a negative side the inawareness of the people involved.

Not only it might end in STD's for people who fuck around, but it can also end with a big fat pregnancy. Imagine this bullshit with a jewess. She will use that and wreck you over. Not to mention what the enemy can do to you while you're connected to these bags of shit in anyway. Then you will wonder what the Hell is going so horribly.

Satanists should at last realize their positions and evolve past thinking like this.

On a completely physical, dumb note. They are just worthless parteners too. No passion not anything, just a physically and spiritually dead draining machine. Its just not worth the 'effort' with such putrid rats. I mean don't you feel how dirty they are? Within and without.

Stay away and the same goes for any like-minded thinkers who try to push "Its just sex" over the times here. Its putrid and people who say such shit are spiritually clueless and blind.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Excuse me no part of what I said stated that I liked Jews or believe or that I'm a xian Im not either thank u I'm Danish .....I was saying that in 90% of the post on here Jews are the only religion or "race" that you all seem to single out the most what about Catholics or Mormons or any of the other stupid bull shit that the dumb asses on this earth believe.....and yes the link you post is angled in a way so that you look at everything in a Nazi perspective I guarantee your probably a mixed race and so are most of the people in this fucking country so dont act all high and mighty because your not.with the way you sound and go along with everything everyone else has already tepeated 50 times you sound just as brainwashed as all the other dumb fucks.no matter what religion all of these ppl are they are all troll pieces of shit and should be hated equally.and nothing of what u said was ur own opinion or something besides calling me a troll and a xian which just makes u sound even more pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2013, at 2:04 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ashley pacheco <amp-87@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

I don't belong her because ur an idiot making it sound like I was defending the Jews....no that's how you twisted my words around.and no sweetie no where in the Al Jilwah does it say the Jews are his single mortal enemy....it says anyone the glorifies or believes in any other god as their creator other then him....maybe you should comprehend before you open your fuckin mouth!!!besides what does it matter to you what I think and my point of view.this post wasnt even about u it was about the dumbass that fucked a Jew which wasnt me.i know what I believe and have my head and heart right and don't need to justify anything thanks.and if u don't think I belong here that's fine your entitled to your own opinion but I don't give a shit what that opinion is.maybe instead of being on here blabbing and being repetitive you should come up with your own thoughts

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2013, at 2:11 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You do not belong here.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks so much for this reply, it made my day, made me feel so much better. Physical contact was finished the moment she told me she was a kike, I did realise she had weird beaty eyes tho, felt like smashing the bitch. I'll scroll through JOS and cleanse my soul, thanks heaps for the advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Even if sex is not involved, you can still get in a lot of Trouble.
Once you start feeling passion for a kike, sex or not, that thing can
take advantage of you in psychic ways. Usually, it will be hang-ups you
didn't have before or problems with your personal life. You begin to
feel drained. Things never work, and they are fucked up just before
they would have begun to produce results. I definitely would dump that
thing, immediately.

Once you cut off physical contact with that thing, you are advised to
cleanse your soul. Chances are good that thing has connected to one or
more chakras--the Joy of Satan web site has information about that.
Those connections need to be broken or you will simply have more
problems--if not with this fucker, with another or others. Plus bad
luck.

No, you did not sin--if you were unaware that this thing was a kike
before beginning. Sometimes those things are difficult to tell apart
from Gentiles in certain situations. If you were in poor lighting, you
wouldn't notice the hook nose. Some don't have hook noses but have
lower ears, long forehead, and eyes that don't look right. Others have
a protruding lower lip that creates a gape. Some of those things know
how to style their hair to play down or hide these features, especially
if you are in a party situation. But, you did stumble into dirt and
need to clean that dirt off of your soul--it was that thing's fault,
especially if it saw signs of your being a Satanist and deliberately
tried tampering with your soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" wrote:

Yes, the worst fact of all is that people are uneducated both in
regards to the enemy and inaware of sex in general. When you have sex
with someone, you want it or not, admit it or not, want to believe it or
not, you create a connection with them. Connecting with jews etc, the
rest should be known by logic already.

People tend to think that sex is exactly what the current mind system
teaches, put it or get it in, finish the job and nothing happened. When
people open up they may see with their own eyes that there is more to
it. Even if they don't realize. This shows in a positive side the
greatness of Human connection, but on a negative side the inawareness of
the people involved.

Not only it might end in STD's for people who fuck around, but it can
also end with a big fat pregnancy. Imagine this bullshit with a jewess.
She will use that and wreck you over. Not to mention what the enemy can
do to you while you're connected to these bags of shit in anyway. Then
you will wonder what the Hell is going so horribly.

Satanists should at last realize their positions and evolve past
thinking like this.

On a completely physical, dumb note. They are just worthless parteners
too. No passion not anything, just a physically and spiritually dead
draining machine. Its just not worth the 'effort' with such putrid rats.
I mean don't you feel how dirty they are? Within and without.

Stay away and the same goes for any like-minded thinkers who try to
push "Its just sex" over the times here. Its putrid and people who say
such shit are spiritually clueless and blind.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko mageson6666@ wrote:

Stay away from this Jew. Jewish women are well known to be sluts.
One wrote in her article for a certain city rag. How she enjoyed being
done in one night on a pool table by a line of strange men. Most men who
have sex with Jewish women state they ended up with STD's. And
dispite what they tell you condoms don't really do
anything against HIVÂ and other STD's. They where not designed to
they are just birth control nothing more.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Out partying last night, REALLY BIG
MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Â

Thats very fucking ugly. I would say, things are already ugly, but
get over it and completely forget it and cleanse yourself, now not
later.

Are you seriously thinking over getting it on with her? Thats
freaking atrocious.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "billm10@" wrote:

Hello all, I was out partying last night and ended up dancing
with, then kissing a (what i thought) not bad looking girl. We chilled a
bit then i walked her outside, we exchanged numbers, she asked me what
my background was, told her, then she tells me she's jewish!!!! After
everything I done with her! The amount of shock i was in, the things
that were rushing through my mind! While we were dancing she saw my
pentagram star necklace and was playing with it. A FILTHY JEW TOUCHING
MY PENTAGRAM! Worst of all though, she keeps messaging me to go over her
place (for sex I think).

What do i do?? Am i allowed to go over her place for sex??? Have I
fucked up enough???

No where in what I said was I defending fucking Jews at all....I was simply saying that the whole point of being SS is to reach Godhead and your full potential as a human being.yes I am new as a satanist but as a satanist aren't you suppose to be an individual and focus your time and energy on you.not come on here asking stupid obvious questions on who you should and shouldn't have sex with?and ranting and raving about Jews and calling every one trolls that doesn't see your point of view?cuz that's pretty much what all this has become an in no way does that benifit you.everyone on this earth that believes in any other god besides father is an enemy bottom line.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2013, at 2:35 AM, "Don Danko" <mageson6666@... wrote:
  The Jews are by their own confession and genetic evidence a race at the core. And Juadism is their racial culture which is based on a mandate of exploitation and extermination of non-Jews. Who they call animals or  Goyium. Which they themselves confess in their own behaviour and writtings. The Jews are the root of xianity and islam.  Ashley's is ranting the system libtard line. Which has been injected by social engineering into the minds of people. To soften them up for predation and destruction by the Jews. As even the basic understanding needed to resist this predation is disallowed and attacked by such mentality. Her whole mentality is turn the other cheek and resist not evil in general. She is also ranting hard on the univerisal, radical egalitarian line. Which is the core modality of the enemy programs on every level. Starting with xianity.  Basically Ashley is a subconscious xian. As such naturally she would also feel the bizzare impluse to stick up for the Jews. Infact defending Jewish, criminal, predation on Gentiles is the main reason she posted in the start. As a subconscious xian. She is naturally upset at real Satanism.  Well Ashley the buck stops here. So if you are mad. You with just have to deal with it. I doubt you have the cognitive ability to question why are you really mad. Prehaps you should go to a good athiest [subconscious] xian form and tell them what a good robot you are. I am sure they give patz on the e-noggen and gold stars of approvial. The Jooz will still hate you and work around the clock to destory your Goyium self. While laughing at what a fucking dumb animal you are. Cause thats what Jews do. An intelligent human upon study will understand what is generally called the LHP is a later term for the ancient modality. Which is based upon obtaining the superconscious state and living in harmony with such a superconscious understanding of nature. Or reality in plain terms. Something Ashley does not want to do.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, ashley pacheco <amp-87@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Whould we mention that the site 666blacksun.com is of the Joy of Satan and is owned my HP Maxine herself? Should we mention the hundreds of messages about National-Socialism and racial separation that HP Maxine and HP Don wrote? Should we mention that Satan hates the Jews as a race and that His kingdon all based in National-Socialism?
And what the fuck have to do we be mixed or not?

Excuse me no part of what I said stated that I liked Jews or believe or that I'm a xian Im not either thank u I'm Danish .....I was saying that in 90% of the post on here Jews are the only religion or "race" that you all seem to single out the most what about Catholics or Mormons or any of the other stupid bull shit that the dumb asses on this earth believe.....and yes the link you post is angled in a way so that you look at everything in a Nazi perspective I guarantee your probably a mixed race and so are most of the people in this fucking country so dont act all high and mighty because your not.with the way you sound and go along with everything everyone else has already tepeated 50 times you sound just as brainwashed as all the other dumb fucks.no matter what religion all of these ppl are they are all troll pieces of shit and should be hated equally.and nothing of what u said was ur own opinion or something besides calling me a troll and a xian which just makes u sound even more pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2013, at 2:04 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Can you stop playing it a smartass? You pop out of nowhere to start stupid arguments that obviously show you haven't studied shit yet expecting people to take you seriously. You are not aware of what's going on in here. The jewish race is our enemy. We are in a war with them. If you have a problem with that, you can leave.

''THEY ARE NOT MY PEOPLE''- Satan regarding the jews.

''Israel is going to get what she deserves''- Satan .

Also, the Al-Jilwah is not a fucking buybull. Stop acting like a sorry xian that picks verses from the buybull to start arguments. The jews are a race which is not of Satan. Xians, Muslims, Buddhists or whatever are just misguided Gentiles. The jews are a race not just a religious group.

I don't belong her because ur an idiot making it sound like I was defending the Jews....no that's how you twisted my words around.and no sweetie no where in the Al Jilwah does it say the Jews are his single mortal enemy....it says anyone the glorifies or believes in any other god as their creator other then him....maybe you should comprehend before you open your fuckin mouth!!!besides what does it matter to you what I think and my point of view.this post wasnt even about u it was about the dumbass that fucked a Jew which wasnt me.i know what I believe and have my head and heart right and don't need to justify anything thanks.and if u don't think I belong here that's fine your entitled to your own opinion but I don't give a shit what that opinion is.maybe instead of being on here blabbing and being repetitive you should come up with your own thoughts

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2013, at 2:11 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You do not belong here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

You don't seem to realise that hating on the jews is not ''a point of view'' neither someone's personal opinion. The jews are our enemies and this is the truth. It's not somebody's opinion or belief. That's how it is. It doesn't matter what a god a jew believes in. That's not the point. They remain a jew. And the jew is the enemy. It's not about their beliefs or religion. It's about their DNA, their blood, who they really are. AN ENEMY RACE. Satan wants them wiped out just like every aware Gentile. You need to wake up.

No where in what I said was I defending fucking Jews at all....I was simply saying that the whole point of being SS is to reach Godhead and your full potential as a human being.yes I am new as a satanist but as a satanist aren't you suppose to be an individual and focus your time and energy on you.not come on here asking stupid obvious questions on who you should and shouldn't have sex with?and ranting and raving about Jews and calling every one trolls that doesn't see your point of view?cuz that's pretty much what all this has become an in no way does that benifit you.everyone on this earth that believes in any other god besides father is an enemy bottom line.

Sent from my iPhone

The Jews are by their own confession and genetic evidence a race at the core. And Juadism is their racial culture which is based on a mandate of exploitation and extermination of non-Jews. Who they call animals or Goyium. Which they themselves confess in their own behaviour and writtings. The Jews are the root of xianity and islam.

Ashley's is ranting the system libtard line. Which has been injected by social engineering into the minds of people. To soften them up for predation and destruction by the Jews. As even the basic understanding needed to resist this predation is disallowed and attacked by such mentality. Her whole mentality is turn the other cheek and resist not evil in general.

She is also ranting hard on the univerisal, radical egalitarian line. Which is the core modality of the enemy programs on every level. Starting with xianity.

Basically Ashley is a subconscious xian. As such naturally she would also feel the bizzare impluse to stick up for the Jews. Infact defending Jewish, criminal, predation on Gentiles is the main reason she posted in the start.

As a subconscious xian. She is naturally upset at real Satanism. Well Ashley the buck stops here. So if you are mad. You with just have to deal with it. I doubt you have the cognitive ability to question why are you really mad. Prehaps you should go to a good athiest [subconscious] xian form and tell them what a good robot you are. I am sure they give patz on the e-noggen and gold stars of approvial.

The Jooz will still hate you and work around the clock to destory your Goyium self. While laughing at what a fucking dumb animal you are. Cause thats what Jews do.

An intelligent human upon study will understand what is generally called the LHP is a later term for the ancient modality. Which is based upon obtaining the superconscious state and living in harmony with such a superconscious understanding of nature. Or reality in plain terms.

Something Ashley does not want to do.

Sent from my iPhone

Is there a personal reason you are feeling so butthurt that everyone here hates the jews and wants them destroyed? Catholics and mormons are not an enemy race. They are misguided and manipulated Gentiles believing in the concepts(labelled as religions) that were created from the jewish collective mind in order to deceive and spiritually enslave the Gentiles. The jew is the root of the problem.

A True Spiritual Satanist appeals to National Socialist values. It comes naturally. It's not a personal opinion that the jews are the enemy race of the Gentiles. It's the truth and there's nothing we can do if you choose to ignore it. Knowing but choosing to ignore the truth is the ultimate form of stupidity. This is like seeing that a pen ,for instance,is red and insisting that it is blue while at the same time calling everyone an idiot when they don't agree with you. You are making a total fool out of yourself.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

out of all the women that is up there u want to still be desperate
for jew pus*y?
nasty
find someone else for sex if thats case

Xian is not a nationality......lol
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:48:36 PM
  Is there a personal reason you are feeling so butthurt that everyone here hates the jews and wants them destroyed? Catholics and mormons are not an enemy race. They are misguided and manipulated Gentiles believing in the concepts(labelled as religions) that were created from the jewish collective mind in order to deceive and spiritually enslave the Gentiles. The jew is the root of the problem.

A True Spiritual Satanist appeals to National Socialist values. It comes naturally. It's not a personal opinion that the jews are the enemy race of the Gentiles. It's the truth and there's nothing we can do if you choose to ignore it. Knowing but choosing to ignore the truth is the ultimate form of stupidity. This is like seeing that a pen ,for instance,is red and insisting that it is blue while at the same time calling everyone an idiot when they don't agree with you. You are making a total fool out of yourself.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

U mad......Stay mad.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:21:00 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Out partying last night, REALLY BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone On Jun 11, 2013, at 2:35 AM, "Don Danko" <mageson6666@... wrote:
  "What part of the Al Jilwah says u should single out Jews only?" You know stupid troll that the xianity and islam are jewish hoaxes, right??? Xians and muslims are merely deluded under a jewish spell, the jews are the ones behind both. "and being an SS has nothing to do with race most of you are going off of one persons point of view cuz it's easier to do that then having a mind of ur own...." Actually no, these are based on facts read the facts on here and also read 666blacksun.org. Ask Satan. In fact Satan hates the jews AS A RACE, the jews as a race are enemies of Satan and the rest of their lies are merely made up for jewish supremacy and to brainwash gentiles. "it's easier to do that then having a mind of ur own" Exactly, we do have a mind of our own instead of believing the jewish politically correct lies like you do. SATANISM IS *NOT* POLITICALLY CORRECT!! Seriously, WHERE ARE ALL THESE KIKE TROLLS COMING FROM?? --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, ashley pacheco <amp-87@... wrote: What part of the Al Jilwah says u should single out Jews only?just as much as u want ppl of other religions to leave u alone because they are idiotic robots u shouldn't waste ur energy hating them.that doesn't benefit u in anyone.....they are all equally a waste of space on this earth!!!!and being an SS has nothing to do with race most of you are going off of one persons point of view cuz it's easier to do that then having a mind of ur own....an the is the main concept of The LHP.....you shouldn't come on a thread and ask ppl u don't even know where u should nd shouldn't stick ur dick....figure it out for ur self cuz u sound as weak minded as all the other trolls Sent from my iPhone

Ashley like most subconscious xians. Thinks throwing a temper tantrum in every direction. Some how counts as a legitmate, factual response. All it does is prove my point.
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:57:00 PM
  Whould we mention that the site 666blacksun.com is of the Joy of Satan and is owned my HP Maxine herself? Should we mention the hundreds of messages about National-Socialism and racial separation that HP Maxine and HP Don wrote? Should we mention that Satan hates the Jews as a race and that His kingdon all based in National-Socialism?

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Ur doing the same thing quoting things that are on the website i the same as quoting things out of a book and your going off of peoples opinion.my opinion doesnt effect you in anyway and i dont have to do research to have an opinion i have a mind of my own.and I didn't start an argument I was giving my opinion just like everyone else....if you don't like it don't fucking read it!!!!SS is being an individual as stated on JoS

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2013, at 4:02 PM, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:
  Can you stop playing it a smartass? You pop out of nowhere to start stupid arguments that obviously show you haven't studied shit yet expecting people to take you seriously. You are not aware of what's going on in here. The jewish race is our enemy. We are in a war with them. If you have a problem with that, you can leave.

Also, the Al-Jilwah is not a fucking buybull. Stop acting like a sorry xian that picks verses from the buybull to start arguments. The jews are a race which is not of Satan. Xians, Muslims, Buddhists or whatever are just misguided Gentiles. The jews are a race not just a religious group.

Sent from my iPhone

You do not belong here.

Sent from my iPhone

Also as I stated before I was never defending Jews I know they are our enemy but so are everyone else that believes that anyone but satan is their father and creator....everyone just took what I said and turned it into me being a fucking Jew lover troll....not the case at all!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2013, at 4:02 PM, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

You do not belong here.

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you for explaining that to me....I'm new to all this and some of the things ppl saw are very contradicting and it makes it confusing I will definetly do more research so I fully understand all aspects.It probably does have to do with the stupidity of my xian family and how I was raised.i have done the dedication and am doing the power meditations everyday and trying to reprogramming my way of thinking....so it's a work in progress.Hail Satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2013, at 4:31 PM, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:
  You don't seem to realise that hating on the jews is not ''a point of view'' neither someone's personal opinion. The jews are our enemies and this is the truth. It's not somebody's opinion or belief. That's how it is. It doesn't matter what a god a jew believes in. That's not the point. They remain a jew. And the jew is the enemy. It's not about their beliefs or religion. It's about their DNA, their blood, who they really are. AN ENEMY RACE. Satan wants them wiped out just like every aware Gentile. You need to wake up.

Sent from my iPhone

The Jews are by their own confession and genetic evidence a race at the core. And Juadism is their racial culture which is based on a mandate of exploitation and extermination of non-Jews. Who they call animals or Goyium. Which they themselves confess in their own behaviour and writtings. The Jews are the root of xianity and islam.

Ashley's is ranting the system libtard line. Which has been injected by social engineering into the minds of people. To soften them up for predation and destruction by the Jews. As even the basic understanding needed to resist this predation is disallowed and attacked by such mentality. Her whole mentality is turn the other cheek and resist not evil in general.

She is also ranting hard on the univerisal, radical egalitarian line. Which is the core modality of the enemy programs on every level. Starting with xianity.

Basically Ashley is a subconscious xian. As such naturally she would also feel the bizzare impluse to stick up for the Jews. Infact defending Jewish, criminal, predation on Gentiles is the main reason she posted in the start.

As a subconscious xian. She is naturally upset at real Satanism. Well Ashley the buck stops here. So if you are mad. You with just have to deal with it. I doubt you have the cognitive ability to question why are you really mad. Prehaps you should go to a good athiest [subconscious] xian form and tell them what a good robot you are. I am sure they give patz on the e-noggen and gold stars of approvial.

The Jooz will still hate you and work around the clock to destory your Goyium self. While laughing at what a fucking dumb animal you are. Cause thats what Jews do.

An intelligent human upon study will understand what is generally called the LHP is a later term for the ancient modality. Which is based upon obtaining the superconscious state and living in harmony with such a superconscious understanding of nature. Or reality in plain terms.

Something Ashley does not want to do.

Sent from my iPhone

I didn't know all of these things it's not that I was chosing to not believe it.I thought that spiritual satanist hated everyone of other religions equally.I wasn't butthurt cuz ppl were hating on Jews cuz I hate them just as much as Xians and Mormons and all the other idiots that put there faith in something so fucking stupid.I just thought it was annoying that everyone was on here ranting and raving only about Jews and no one else I didn't understand that.now I get it and will do my research.so please don't take that as I'm a Jew lover cuz I love no one of the kind.iv even turned against my own family because of there out look on life and their beliefs and the fact that they brain washed me as a child and never let me decide my own beliefs.i thought as a SS we keep our beliefs private and don't tell others and push them on others and as long as they don't push them on me I just stay away and keep to my self.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2013, at 4:48 PM, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Oh HELL no.. True essence of Satanism is advancing spiritually. Bitches are getting what they deserve anyways so why is everyone still complaining. What gives you the authority to dictate whether or not makes a true satanist?
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 4:48 PM

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

We believe that quality is better than equality, and that:
Bravery is better than cowardice;
Strength is better than weakness;
Intelligence is better than stupidity;
Health is better than sickness;
Integrity is better than corruption;
Confidence is better than indecision;
Purity is better than pollution;
Hope is better than despair;
Fertility is better than sterility;
Energy is better than laziness;
Honor is better than shame;
Defiance is better than submission;
Self-sacrifice is better than greed;
Loyalty is better than treachery;
Committment is better than apathy;
Faith is better than cyncism;
Truth is better than falsehood;
Beauty is better than ugliness;
Pride is better than guilt;
Work is better than theft;
And we believe that the future of our Race will be as glorious as its past. krystinah

I'm not throwing a temper tantrum I'm not even mad nor am I a xian.i don't get mad over some ones point of view.ur entitled to ur own opinion just like I am.and ur opinion doesn't make me angry cuz it doesn't effect me in anyway.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2013, at 10:08 PM, "Don Danko" <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Ashley like most subconscious xians. Thinks throwing a temper tantrum in every direction. Some how counts as a legitmate, factual response. All it does is prove my point.
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:57:00 PM

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back