Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Our Victory!

aldric.strickland88

We are winning this war! With the Immigrant scandle about to explode into the fourth reich. They did our work for us. Out of extreme panic they made their biggest mistake yet. The Syrian war has come to an end. Geez and we're just beginning! 

Poor pathetic little Jews. It's almost a shame their about to be annihilated due to their actions. O wait no it's not. Let's all tune in to the channel!! On days of our we fucked ourselves. 
Everyone keep up the good work!! Let's all destroy this scum once and for all. When your feeling down and low, or unimportant. Just remember you are one of the few who has the power to change the entire planet. 
We are going from Yom Kippur 2016 to Yom Kippur 2017 which is September 29. We have gone six months now. We are half way there!! Let's drive it home!!! This is the last part where we are going to see the most impact!!!

"With the Immigrant scandle about to explode into the fourth reich." What does that mean? And what about the yom kippur, how does it affect us?

I've been on and off. Distracted by bullshit. I'll  fucking crush them into dust!!! I swear it.
On Mar 9, 2016 5:47 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  We are winning this war! With the Immigrant scandle about to explode into the fourth reich. They did our work for us. Out of extreme panic they made their biggest mistake yet. The Syrian war has come to an end. Geez and we're just beginning! 

Poor pathetic little Jews. It's almost a shame their about to be annihilated due to their actions. O wait no it's not. Let's all tune in to the channel!! On days of our we fucked ourselves. 
Everyone keep up the good work!! Let's all destroy this scum once and for all. When your feeling down and low, or unimportant. Just remember you are one of the few who has the power to change the entire planet. 
We are going from Yom Kippur 2016 to Yom Kippur 2017 which is September 29. We have gone six months now. We are half way there!! Let's drive it home!!! This is the last part where we are going to see the most impact!!!

Well said brother!

We must destroy them even more relentlessly than we have been doing already.They are at their wits end. No day is more glorious than the day the jews kill each other.

Keep doing the rituals, and yes never forget that it is you who is saving all of mankind!
We fight in unison and strike down our enemy! We show them the power of the true gods of the gentile people! We make our Father proud!

HAIL SATAN!

If you remember maxine said at the start of Yom Kippur. We are doing a year of reverse rituals. Following right behind them. This will completely destroy the enemy. 
 This will seriously eradicate thier power, that much is certain. 

What happens next guys? What is the biggest thing that would happen this year? Because next year would be the fall of the worlds economy. Wouldnt it be???
What astrology chart tells about the economy and what will happen this year? Or at least WHEN does the biggest thing that will happen this year happen? I cant read the astrology chart because i dont know how. Please could someone tell me? And PLEASE this time ANSWER me!

We are doing a year of reverse Torah Rituals. these fucks curse us all the time. the RTR's allow us to reverse this and curse them back, and reverse their crap! And yes the enemy wants to crash the economy. But their efforts wont come to pass if we keep fighting! Do the RTR's! We win this thing when we win. The immigrant scandal will explode into the fourth Reich because the Jews overstepped and fucked up! White gentiles now see it is a matter of their life or death and will rise up to fight this disgusting invasion and attempted genocide!

HAIL SATAN!!

Hey aldric, izzy here. What other rtr should I be doing? I want to attack them? I have a plan, would you like me to share it with you?
On Mar 10, 2016 11:33 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If you remember maxine said at the start of Yom Kippur. We are doing a year of reverse rituals. Following right behind them. This will completely destroy the enemy. 
 This will seriously eradicate thier power, that much is certain. 

If the situation is going to explode into the 4 reich, then that means that situation is gonna last for 10 YEARS! How are we supposed to make it out alive and not let the rapefugees rape all whites?

When does the Anti-Christ/Hitler come? He could come 2017 when the economy has fallen, OR 2024 when the scorpion ascendants lead us. Those are only my thoughts. What do you think?

Hello, comrade Aldric. I am very sorry for contacting you so late. Can you please add me on the Aryan group for timing the RTRs? 

Come on commrades!! Do you want to suffer or rejoice? DIE or live? Be a hero or a loser? Win this war or lose it? Then DO SOMETHING DAMN WORK FOR IT! Think about ALL what you have EVER dreamded wuld come true! Think that you would be happy forever and ever with your loved ones! Know that you can do something for it! Know that when you leave to not do the RTR, someones beloved will die. And that one ISNT an evil person like a jew! That one, is someones father, someones mother someones brother or sister or any other they loved!? i could not forgive myself, if i would let the KIKES kill my parents or sister and brother with their rituals!? i have given an example of me ACCIDENTALY what happens, when you are lazy and let the jews attack you. Know that when your feeling lazy, your letting the enemy to attack you commrades! Do you want to kneel to the fuckin, disgusting, alien, piece of shit KIKE?! Well you ARE without knowing it! You kneem when you are lazy and dont do the RTR or meditation or anything else your supposed to do what would help yourself or the Universe! When you DO RTR your kneeling them. Yes you heard me kneeling to their DISGUSTING HEAD! Your kicking and smashing and pissing on their sorry corpses!! Do you want to KNEEL or do you want to KNEELKICK ON THEIR FUCKING HEADS?! Well I DO!! AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO KNEEL OR KNEEMKICK ON THEM!! IT IS UP TO YOU TO DIE OR TO LIVE!! IT IS UP TO YOU TO LET YOUR BELOVED AND YOUR DREAMS FADE AWAY AND DIE OR MAKE THEM TRUE!!
LETS MAKE OUR DREAM OF UNIFIED PEOPLE, UNIFIED DREAMS, AND UNIFIED BELOVED ONES COME TRUE!!! DO RTR AND MEDITATION WHEN EVER YOU CAN!! AT LEAST 1 RTR WHICH WOULD TAKE ONLY 10 TO 15 MINUTES OF YOUR DAY!! LETS MAKE FATHER SATAN AND OTHET DEMONS AND OUR BELOVED ONES BE PROUD OF US!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!

Meditation is JUST as important as the Reverse Torah Rituals. It also makes it so each ritual you do is MORE effective as you become more powerful. Keep this in mind

there are many of us who are doing rolling RTR's 24/7 at these times:

12:30 PM GMT/ 7:30 AM EST / 6:30 AM CST / 4:30 AM PT
3:30 PM GMT / 10:30 AM EST / 9:30 AM CST / 7:30 AM PT
6:30 PM GMT / 1:30 PM EST / 12:30 PM CST / 10:30 AM PT
9:30 Pm GMT / 4:30 PM EST / 3:30 PM CST / 1:30 PM PT
12:30 AM GMT / 7:30 PM EST / 6:30 PM CST / 4:30 PM PT
3:30 AM GMT / 10:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM CST / 7:30 PM PT
6:30 AM GMT / 1:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM CST / 10:30 PM PT
9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT
pick a time or two or three that works for you and sync up with us. We are focusing on the one regarding communications right now as the enemy is trying to take over the internet. That's this one:

Dedication:

In Nomine dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi. In the name of Satan, True God Almighty and Ineffable who hast created the (your) Race to reflect in thine own image and likeness. We invite the forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon us. Open the gates of Hell, greet us as Dedicated Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

Deliver us Oh Mighty Satan from all past Errors and delusions. fill us with truth, wisdom and understanding. Keep us strong in our faith and service that we may persevere in thee Father. With Praise, Honor and Glory be given thee Forever and Ever.

Now Vibrate 9X:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- • AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY • LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH • AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’

Affirm and Vibrate AUM 9X:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews are losing control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

(AUM - AFFIRMATIONS - AUM)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Didnt maxine D said that Satan has said that the economy fall WILL happen, and that we can only slow it down?

Come on commrades!! Do you want to suffer or rejoice? DIE or live? Be a hero or a loser? Win this war or lose it? Then DO SOMETHING DAMN WORK FOR IT! Think about ALL what you have EVER dreamded wuld come true! Think that you would be happy forever and ever with your loved ones! Know that you can do something for it! Know that when you leave to not do the RTR, someones beloved will die. And that one ISNT an evil person like a jew! That one, is someones father, someones mother someones brother or sister or any other they loved!? i could not forgive myself, if i would let the KIKES kill my parents or sister and brother with their rituals!? i have given an example of me ACCIDENTALY what happens, when you are lazy and let the jews attack you. Know that when your feeling lazy, your letting the enemy to attack you commrades! Do you want to kneel to the fuckin, disgusting, alien, piece of shit KIKE?! Well you ARE without knowing it! You kneem when you are lazy and dont do the RTR or meditation or anything else your supposed to do what would help yourself or the Universe! When you DO RTR your kneeling them. Yes you heard me kneeling to their DISGUSTING HEAD! Your kicking and smashing and pissing on their sorry corpses!! Do you want to KNEEL or do you want to KNEELKICK ON THEIR FUCKING HEADS?! Well I DO!! AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO KNEEL OR KNEEMKICK ON THEM!! IT IS UP TO YOU TO DIE OR TO LIVE!! IT IS UP TO YOU TO LET YOUR BELOVED AND YOUR DREAMS FADE AWAY AND DIE OR MAKE THEM TRUE!!
LETS MAKE OUR DREAM OF UNIFIED PEOPLE, UNIFIED DREAMS, AND UNIFIED BELOVED ONES COME TRUE!!! DO RTR AND MEDITATION WHEN EVER YOU CAN!! AT LEAST 1 RTR WHICH WOULD TAKE ONLY 10 TO 15 MINUTES OF YOUR DAY!! LETS MAKE FATHER SATAN AND OTHET DEMONS AND OUR BELOVED ONES BE PROUD OF US!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!

It looks like the kikes dont want me to repost this post, because i have tryed it 4-5 times now!

Sorry for putting this post up SOO many times, but im just FREAKING EXITED about what will happen in these 1-2 months. Because WE made the panama papers happen! And with like 1000-3000 doing the RTRs! We have only like 2000-4000 RTR coming every single day so we only need 120000 to make something as HUGE happen like the panama papers! I calculated this from that, if there is 2000 RTR coming every single day and maybe even more, and because the panama papers result took only 2 months!

I don't see what is so great about panama papers really. Some investigative journalists did their job and told everyone what everyone all ready knows about. People with money do what they can to avoid paying taxes, that is not news. Very little will happen, nothing will change. I would hope my RTRs are doing something more significant than causing boring news media. 

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:58 AM, "harrilehtosaari@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sorry for putting this post up SOO many times, but im just FREAKING EXITED about what will happen in these 1-2 months. Because WE made the panama papers happen! And with like 1000-3000 doing the RTRs! We have only like 2000-4000 RTR coming every single day so we only need 120000 to make something as HUGE happen like the panama papers! I calculated this from that, if there is 2000 RTR coming every single day and maybe even more, and because the panama papers result took only 2 months!

??????....... something MORE significant? The next more signigicant would have been the truth told about Joy of Satan, or the jews. And its a international story if you didnt know that.?

Have you seen from the josministries that us satanists read more what the HP HC have wrote? Should he write the RTRs to get more people to read them and do them?

What mantra should i use and what affirmation to help me stick up to the RTR? I just cant stick in doing the RTRs.?

You can vibrate SATANAS, do the RAUM meditation, do the 666 meditation (VU VA VO), or do something else to raise your energies. Cleaning your aura and vibrating SURYAE 108 times after doing a reverse torah ritual is very effective for recharging yourself.

666 Meditation
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic9562.html  

Sorry to say this but it's the left wing who won the elections in Austria. Infact they immediately open again the borders between Italy and Austria to allow rapefugees to flow into German areas.  Norbert Hofer has been very close to the victory. I believe the jews TRICKED the papers as all has been decided with the last votes (people who voted by airmail as they live abroad while still being Austrian) while it seemed the right extremist wing won the elections. Too dirty to be a case, it's definitely jews' hand on it. What is sure and certain is that people in Austria are FED UP with immigrants, Euro and Europe!   Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 at 11:51 AM
From: "harrilehtosaari@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Our Victory!   http://www.infostormer.com/austria-elec ... president/

Another victory for US!!

This is good. People will be more angry because of jewish pesident again, and it will start civile war which will create 4th Reich in europe. Enemy is stupid.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "'Gerecht Ror' gerechtror@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 24/05/2016 18:53 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Our Victory!

Sorry to say this but it's the left wing who won the elections in Austria. Infact they immediately open again the borders between Italy and Austria to allow rapefugees to flow into German areas.  Norbert Hofer has been very close to the victory. I believe the jews TRICKED the papers as all has been decided with the last votes (people who voted by airmail as they live abroad while still being Austrian) while it seemed the right extremist wing won the elections. Too dirty to be a case, it's definitely jews' hand on it. What is sure and certain is that people in Austria are FED UP with immigrants, Euro and Europe!   Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 at 11:51 AM
From: "harrilehtosaari@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Our Victory!   http://www.infostormer.com/austria-elec ... president/

Another victory for US!!

By no means is it good if a real civil war breaks out.

Yes it is good when the Aryan people in Europe retaliate against the jews, but if another major war breaks out now then there will be even greater destruction and even greater casualities and even more suffering than there has ever been for the Aryan people as many will loose their lives fighting for their freedom or protecting their families or as collateral damage to the weapons of mass destruction that the enemy won't hesitate to use against us this time around. 

If war breaks out it is safe to say we will win this war, especially because the gods are free and a lot more people will be on our side, instead of just the german people, but the loos of life and destruction will be far greater than it has been in the past world wars... 

The jew can make even more sacrifices to their god and make use of the chaos, the jew will make us fight our fellow gentiles by decieving other nations that are still under their control and unspeakable crimes will be commited by our enemies. 

Russia most likely won't join the forth reich if it would form now, because many of the people there are still gripped by communist values and communist thinking. Putin is already promoting hatred for the west through propeganda and children in Russia are thought to hate germany like no other. Many still believe that the germans caused enormous suffering to their people and committed all kinds of terrible crimes to civillians during times of war and many don't know the atrocities commited by the communist regime, they don't believe it was bad because they have been so brain washed... 

So if the forth reich were to form now you can bet that Putin will rile up the russian people and decieve them again. This will create a bloody conflict like no other between Europe and Russia and thus more bloodshed among our Aryan people, which translates to more sacrifices made for jewhova. 

It would be best if it is a slow but steady revolution, where the people come to realize from within and not through outer influence who the real enemy is, which is what our RTR's are causing. 

The gentiles need to stand up to the jew as soon as possible, but if open conflict breaks out too soon then it will create too much bloodshed and destruction, which can all be prevented if the we can raise enough energy with the RTR's. 

Is beter that civil war start now in europe when it has more white people in it than leter. This is civil war, not global, but in bouth which they will hapen, many people will die. Even Satan sayed this.Do you want or think that xtian and muslim mind can reprogram that easy? No!Kill them all and let them be reincarnated is pagan SS families so that they lose conection with enemy.War is coming and this war will be most biges and nastyes. Use logic. In this war all people on earth will rise to fight against-the jews. And many of then will fight against other no jews, but this is price of war and having si many deluded genthyles.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 26/05/2016 11:45 (GMT+01:00)
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Our Victory!

Yes it is good when the Aryan people in Europe retaliate against the jews, but if another major war breaks out now then there will be even greater destruction and even greater casualities and even more suffering than there has ever been for the Aryan people as many will loose their lives fighting for their freedom or protecting their families or as collateral damage to the weapons of mass destruction that the enemy won't hesitate to use against us this time around. 

If war breaks out it is safe to say we will win this war, especially because the gods are free and a lot more people will be on our side, instead of just the german people, but the loos of life and destruction will be far greater than it has been in the past world wars... 

The jew can make even more sacrifices to their god and make use of the chaos, the jew will make us fight our fellow gentiles by decieving other nations that are still under their control and unspeakable crimes will be commited by our enemies. 

Russia most likely won't join the forth reich if it would form now, because many of the people there are still gripped by communist values and communist thinking. Putin is already promoting hatred for the west through propeganda and children in Russia are thought to hate germany like no other. Many still believe that the germans caused enormous suffering to their people and committed all kinds of terrible crimes to civillians during times of war and many don't know the atrocities commited by the communist regime, they don't believe it was bad because they have been so brain washed... 

So if the forth reich were to form now you can bet that Putin will rile up the russian people and decieve them again. This will create a bloody conflict like no other between Europe and Russia and thus more bloodshed among our Aryan people, which translates to more sacrifices made for jewhova. 

It would be best if it is a slow but steady revolution, where the people come to realize from within and not through outer influence who the real enemy is, which is what our RTR's are causing. 

The gentiles need to stand up to the jew as soon as possible, but if open conflict breaks out too soon then it will create too much bloodshed and destruction, which can all be prevented if the we can raise enough energy with the RTR's. 

Also, enemy will not use the nuclear bombs if civil war strike in europe, because we have this now already and civil is not same as global. Also is beter to be now that later when more migrants come.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]

Hail my lord
On May 28, 2016 12:54 AM, "syer666 syer666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Also, enemy will not use the nuclear bombs if civil war strike in europe, because we have this now already and civil is not same as global. Also is beter to be now that later when more migrants come.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

"the generation with pluto in sagittarius when they reach maturity after their first saturn return , in like 8 years from now..."

What does this mean? Is there going to be leaders who lead us to victory over the Jews, or are they just going to be leaders of humanity AFTER the enemy is dead? Note that 8 years from now, the year is 2024 which is: 20+24=44 so what does the number 44 mean? Could it mean the age of Aquarius?????

Im proposing ALL of you, to rise to do the RTRs 10 times a day for a week and see what happens! If there WONT come ANY news report on our RTR working, you can continue as you please. So when i get 5 answer post on this topic, we will start doing them in next day for a week. Thank you for joining i cant imagine what things we 1000 would do in a week! Please participate for a week! If you dont see any results, do as you wish. But PLEASE join for a week and answer for this post!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back