Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ouija

joshualawler88

so i had contact with my guardian and the bored had alot of energy in it and im still feeling the movements from the bored and im seeing the movements as well. any way i can stop this?

Hi everyone my name is Irene im looking for someone who can please help me and advice me in a problem im having, for a lil over a year now i have been introduced to Satanism about 5 months ago was when i took my first big step and can proudly say i have found my savior in Lucifer he along with several others have accepted me and welcomed me with open arms love them all so much they truly make me happy. Now here's the problem i'm having my usual way of contact is threw the ouija being that im not open enough to sense them i hate it that i cant feel or see or even sense there energy when there here azazel has told me i need to meditate to open up my chakras to be able to see feel interact with them i find it so hard i just cant seem to get it thats one problem heres another i haven't spoken to any of my demons or lucifer because these sheeps so called god has his angels coming threw my ouija telling me to repent to go to god he'll forgive me i still have a chance wth i could careless i was never of him and never will be they have infested my home to the point where my demons can't be here freely like before ive done cleansing like malphas has told me to i have blput barriers on my home so they cant come in but they still come threw my ouija what can i do ive tried summoning my demon with his sigil candles insence but i cant even feel his presence cause im so closed up anybody please help i would appreciate any and all feed back ty for ur time HAIL SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back