Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija muthafuckin board question

rudyda_g

I'm considering buying a Ouija board to communicate with the Gods but I was wondering how can I be sure its a goetic Daemon being manifested? And is thera specific mantra or words i must say in order for Satan to protect me from all enemy entities?I seen a badass vintage Ouija board on Craigslist and as soon as I get paid I'm getting that shiiet! HAIL SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!!

Lol I personally would visualize Demonic blue flames on the board and affirm that this energies are protecting me from contacting negative entities and enemies of Satan. Be creative.
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ouija muthafuckin board question

I'm considering buying a Ouija board to communicate with the Gods but I was wondering how can I be sure its a goetic Daemon being manifested? And is thera specific mantra or words i must say in order for Satan to protect me from all enemy entities?I seen a badass vintage Ouija board on Craigslist and as soon as I get paid I'm getting that shiiet! HAIL SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!!

Greetings
  If you have such a casual attitude forget it. Give the Ouija board the respect it deserves then it will help you communicate with the GODS.  It is a tool you are using . Would you have the same " muthafuckin" attitude towards your sigils or meditations??? . Please you will only get to advance if you give it respect and ask it to help you. Just my two cents worth for me anything that HELPS me  communicate WITH MY GODS DESERVES A LOT OF RESPECT. Only a suggestion from a brother on the same path.

ULF & AUM
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Ouija muthafuckin board question

Lol I personally would visualize Demonic blue flames on the board and affirm that this energies are protecting me from contacting negative entities and enemies of Satan. Be creative.
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]

I meant no disrespect by it man ill keep.everything you just told me in min and thanks for the advice. HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings
  If you have such a casual attitude forget it. Give the Ouija board the respect it deserves then it will help you communicate with the GODS.  It is a tool you are using . Would you have the same " muthafuckin" attitude towards your sigils or meditations??? . Please you will only get to advance if you give it respect and ask it to help you. Just my two cents worth for me anything that HELPS me  communicate WITH MY GODS DESERVES A LOT OF RESPECT. Only a suggestion from a brother on the same path.

ULF & AUM
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Ouija muthafuckin board question

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back