Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija Boards

i was unaware of the fact that we needed the baphomet on our rosary ,i used a Skull

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 12:28 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

lol yukko was always the silly one

On Friday, April 10, 2015 9:02 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sadly, I can't even do that in case the gover*cougheskikescoughes* start hacking us. I have multiple flash drives that's it.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 00-281.gif  

Mine is so gorgeous you won't believe I made it myself.
On Apr 8, 2015 2:51 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I havent made a rosary but I been using my army dogtags as a pendulum.As for counting mantras like you would with a rosary I just count on my fingers

On Monday, April 6, 2015 10:21 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

A pendulum is very easy to make. If you can't make it out of anything else then tie a piece of string to a pencil, and find an empty glass jar that allow the pendulum to swing. Make sure the glass jar is clean.

As for the Rosary, just buy 96 regular beads, and 12 beads different than them with a string. It's very simple. There's no need to make a baphomet for it. Hell, you can just have a pentacle, or pantagram, they're both the same thing. Be VERY careful in hiding it. It's not one of those things you can hide in plain sight :/

Satanic Rosary  
Again though, the baphomet, or a pentagram isn't necessary. Just the ability to use the rosary.

I made my own Ouija board as well but I couldn't get a planchette so I haven't been able to taste it out. I'm going to see if I can buy online. On Apr 12, 2015 1:57 PM, wrote:
Mine is so gorgeous you won't believe I made it myself. On Apr 8, 2015 2:51 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I havent made a rosary but I been using my army dogtags as a pendulum.As for counting mantras like you would with a rosary I just count on my fingers

On Monday, April 6, 2015 10:21 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

A pendulum is very easy to make. If you can't make it out of anything else then tie a piece of string to a pencil, and find an empty glass jar that allow the pendulum to swing. Make sure the glass jar is clean.

As for the Rosary, just buy 96 regular beads, and 12 beads different than them with a string. It's very simple. There's no need to make a baphomet for it. Hell, you can just have a pentacle, or pantagram, they're both the same thing. Be VERY careful in hiding it. It's not one of those things you can hide in plain sight :/

Satanic Rosary  
Again though, the baphomet, or a pentagram isn't necessary. Just the ability to use the rosary.

So I tried out the ouija board last night and it didn't move.Im hoping I did something wrong and it's not the board that didn't work.If someone can give me a personal experience on the board and they exact conditions they did to make it move and if they had however many candles present,It would be great,y appreciated.   AVE SATANAS

Yes they work. And yes you can use it for communication with your Guardian Demon. Be careful though as you may get interference from reptilians, greys, or angels, or something else undesirable. It's best to practice using your Soul/intuition to see through the bullshit to see what is really communicating with you. if it is a negative entity then terminate the conversation immediately as further contact will only lead to personal disaster.

Hail Satan.

Good Day,
Throughout my walk along the left hand path I've been constantly learning new understandings of life and feeling new experiences due to his knowledge constantly being stricken into me. Through meditation and yoga ive evolved both physically and mentally. As close as i am to our All Venerated Satan, I know his protection is constantly casted over me. Azazel is my guiardian demon wish to work and learn first hand through means other than meditation alone. Does anyone have experience using a ouija board for communication and is there any way to help loved ones that have past away from this life? I imagine the board must be prepared before use, and a certain cleansing of the aura must be performed. I would appreciate insight and correction on this matter.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back