Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

OUIJA BOARD!!! !!!

[email protected]

I need to know what do when something goes wrong and stuff like that while I'm using a Ouija board when I'm by myself and when I'm using a Ouija board whither two or more people basically I need to know everything about a oujia board and please share some of your experiences also what will happen if a Xian is involved in using a Ouija board also how will I know if the spirit that I'm contacting is lien or not so some one please help

How did you get urs? I need one
On Feb 12, 2014 6:15 PM, <coltongoins@... wrote:
  I need to know what do when something goes wrong and stuff like that while I'm using a Ouija board when I'm by myself and when I'm using a Ouija board whither two or more people basically I need to know everything about a oujia board and please share some of your experiences also what will happen if a Xian is involved in using a Ouija board also how will I know if the spirit that I'm contacting is lien or not so some one please help

I read the info on Jos and it didn't help any I still need to know what do when something goes wrong and stuff like that while I'm using a Ouija board when I'm by myself and when I'm using a Ouija board whither two or more people basically I need to know everything about a oujia board and please share some of your experiences also what will happen if a Xian is involved in using a Ouija board also how will I know if the spirit that I'm contacting is lien or not so some one please help

I read the Ouija board link under demons on Jos but it helped none I need to know what do when something goes wrong and stuff like that while I'm using a Ouija board when I'm by myself and when I'm using a Ouija board whither two or more people basically I need to know everything about a oujia board and please share some of your experiences also what will happen if a Xian is involved in using a Ouija board also how will I know if the spirit that I'm contacting is lien or not so some one please help

Ouija board is a tool used when our telepathy is not adept. If you are very new to this I would try a different tool in divination first. You might want to try a pendulum first http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.htmlWhen using a Ouija board the Demon is channeling through you, it's not the most reliable, and keep in mind that Demons are very busy. "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:22 AM, "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... wrote:
  I read the info on Jos and it didn't help any I still need to know what do when something goes wrong and stuff like that while I'm using a Ouija board when I'm by myself and when I'm using a Ouija board whither two or more people basically I need to know everything about a oujia board and please share some of your experiences also what will happen if a Xian is involved in using a Ouija board also how will I know if the spirit that I'm contacting is lien or not so some one please help

<td val[/IMG]In my opinion it is best to make your own board. You can use flour newspaper and water.
Then sand paper to sand it down. This is just one example there are tons more Hail Satan!! Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] OUIJA BOARD!!! !!!
Sent: Fri, Feb 14, 2014 7:09:39 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Pls tell [/IMG]coltongoins@... wrote:
  Toys r us
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Can I see a picture of it? So I can know how it should look.
On Feb 14, 2014 4:51 PM, "Tilo ss" <ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]In my opinion it is best to make your own board. You can use flour newspaper and water.
Then sand paper to sand it down. This is just one example there are tons more Hail Satan!! Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] OUIJA BOARD!!! !!!
Sent: Fri, Feb 14, 2014 7:09:39 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Pls tell [/IMG]coltongoins@... wrote:
  Toys r us
[/TD]

Attachments :
<ol>ouija_1.jpg</ol>Yeah here you go,, this is a pretty simple outline, the main point are the letters, everything else such as the art around the corner's can be up to you, such as Satanic Designs. I also will recommend after making it to imbue it with golden white energy or Satanic blue energy. It honestly is just a preference, however if you were to buy a used one you would definitely want to do this because of the negative energy that would have been in it.

Hail Satan!!!!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!

Some times you can find them at Barnes & Noble Book Store, Toys R Us, Amazon, or even Ebay. You can do a Google sear for it and it will show you where you can make the purchase and even compare prices for you. I hope this Helps. Hail Satan!

I'm going to make mine. Just write down the letters and numbers like in the picture right?
On Feb 16, 2014 12:09 PM, <sbahawk@... wrote:
  Some times you can find them at Barnes & Noble Book Store, Toys R Us, Amazon, or even Ebay. You can do a Google sear for it and it will show you where you can make the purchase and even compare prices for you. I hope this Helps.  Hail Satan!

Thanks a million.
On Feb 16, 2014 12:09 PM, <ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from ss.tilo4satan666@... included below] Yeah here you go,, this is a pretty simple outline, the main point are the letters, everything else such as the art around the corner's can be up to you, such as Satanic Designs. I also will recommend after making it to imbue it with golden white energy or Satanic blue energy. It honestly is just a preference, however if you were to buy a used one you would definitely want to do this because of the negative energy that would have been in it.

Hail Satan!!!!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!

Okay so write the numbers and letters down and also write yes and no draw the sun and the moon and and write good bye at the bottom and can I put a upside down 5 star Pentagram on it

Yes, just make it like the picture and then charge it with your energy and surround it with white or blue light as instructed to remove the negative energies of the materials you make it with. Hail Satan!

Do u need to close ur eyes or leave them open when using the board? What is planchette? When communicating with a demon will the letters and numbers physically rearrange to form words and sentences?
On Feb 19, 2014 11:03 AM, stripsilly1989@... wrote:
I just made mine as a graduation gift from the 40 days program, I finished last night. And I added everything including the Ouija written on it. On Feb 18, 2014 2:37 PM, "Tilo ss" <ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: OUIJA BOARD!!! !!!
Sent: Sun, Feb 16, 2014 4:30:56 PM

I use clear salt or sea salt to cleanse or I will smudge an item to clear it. Sea Salt can be purchased from grocery stores. Clearing Salt or smudge can be bought online or from a metaphysical store if you have one near you. After you clear the item charge it with your energy and white or blue energy. Also, you can charge it under sun or full moon light. I hope this helps. Hail Satan!Dark Moon

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: OUIJA BOARD!!! !!!
Sent: Wed, Feb 19, 2014 10:15:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Do u need to close ur eyes or leave the[/IMG]stripsilly1989@... wrote:
[/IMG]ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]colton[/IMG]coltongoins@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected];

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

How can I get that one? That means my board is useless. *sad*
On Feb 20, 2014 1:08 AM, "Tilo ss" <ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: OUIJA BOARD!!! !!!
Sent: Wed, Feb 19, 2014 10:15:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Do u need to close ur eyes or leave the[/IMG]stripsilly1989@... wrote:
[/IMG]ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]colton[/IMG]coltongoins@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected];

[/TD]

no you do not. you just need to be dedicated. i just dedicated 2days ago, my fiancee has been dedicated for about a year and we will be doing this very shortly.

do u know a spell to have my cat stay alive with me.since shes almost past away and shes in a lot of pain and i need a spell to help her and fast.

Hail Satan!
On Sunday, February 16, 2014 9:49 PM, "sbahawk@..." <sbahawk@... wrote:

Yes, just make it like the picture and then charge it with your energy and surround it with white or blue light as instructed to remove the negative energies of the materials you make it with. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back