Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija Board?

Snake1

I have a question, I am looking for a place with in the Denver Colorado area that sells Ouija boards. A few of the occult stores I have called have either gone out of business or didn't carry them. In fact one was even offended that I asked her and started to go on a xian rant before I hung up on her. So if anybody knows where I could purchases one I'd be appreciative.

Now failing that, either there are no Coloradians on this group, or there are no places where I could buy the board. Were I to make my own are there any special instructions I should know about while making one? Ie a special type of paper/wood to use? Any thing other then writing the alphabet, numbers 1-0, yes and no on a piece of large paper?

Some people have said they found the traditional purchased ouija boards somewhat unwieldy because they were too large, so the lack of one for sale may not be quite as bad as it sounds.

There is nothing special required; you can personalize them in many ways unique to you. I have always made mine and they have run the gamut of letters/numbers/yes/no written hastily on a piece of letter paper (because I needed something right away) to one crafted from illustration board (a heavy, specially treated cardboard used by visual artists) to various types of wood.

Mine, for instance, is not all that large. It is black, with a Satanic pentagram in its center. In the top left is the word "yes"; in the top right "no". Arched across the top are the letters of the alphabet and in a row across the bottom are the numbers zero through ten, all in metal-like stick-on letters. It's quite attractive and of convenient size for me.

Incidentally, many people (including me) have not found a planchette satisfactory but prefer to use a pendulum. At any rate, proficiency with an ouija board usually takes a little time, so don't get discouraged when you're just starting out with one. Be sure to ALWAYS do protection exercises prior to a session to keep unwanted entities from putting in their two cents worth and it is also an excellent, highly recommended idea to dedicate the board in a simple ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Snake" <snakespam@... wrote:

I have a question, I am looking for a place with in the Denver Colorado area that sells Ouija boards. A few of the occult stores I have called have either gone out of business or didn't carry them. In fact one was even offended that I asked her and started to go on a xian rant before I hung up on her. So if anybody knows where I could purchases one I'd be appreciative.

Now failing that, either there are no Coloradians on this group, or there are no places where I could buy the board. Were I to make my own are there any special instructions I should know about while making one? Ie a special type of paper/wood to use? Any thing other then writing the alphabet, numbers 1-0, yes and no on a piece of large paper?

Make your own. Get card board and write it and personalize it. You end up putting your own energy that way. I did it and it works fine for me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Some people have said they found the traditional purchased ouija boards somewhat unwieldy because they were too large, so the lack of one for sale may not be quite as bad as it sounds.

There is nothing special required; you can personalize them in many ways unique to you. I have always made mine and they have run the gamut of letters/numbers/yes/no written hastily on a piece of letter paper (because I needed something right away) to one crafted from illustration board (a heavy, specially treated cardboard used by visual artists) to various types of wood.

Mine, for instance, is not all that large. It is black, with a Satanic pentagram in its center. In the top left is the word "yes"; in the top right "no". Arched across the top are the letters of the alphabet and in a row across the bottom are the numbers zero through ten, all in metal-like stick-on letters. It's quite attractive and of convenient size for me.

Incidentally, many people (including me) have not found a planchette satisfactory but prefer to use a pendulum. At any rate, proficiency with an ouija board usually takes a little time, so don't get discouraged when you're just starting out with one. Be sure to ALWAYS do protection exercises prior to a session to keep unwanted entities from putting in their two cents worth and it is also an excellent, highly recommended idea to dedicate the board in a simple ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Snake" <snakespam@ wrote:

Try doing an online search, there are places that sell the old boards by mail order.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, April 8, 2010 5:42:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ouija Board?

I make Ouija Boards.. contact me via here.. I can assist you.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matthew Waldor <mefastofeles666@... wrote:

Try doing an online search, there are places that sell the old boards by mail order.

Sent: Thu, April 8, 2010 5:42:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ouija Board?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back