Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija board question

Victor1

I wanted to know how, does one discern between a demon/ guardian demon and some other entity? how do you know who you're really talking to?

Hello everyone! Me and my friend had contacted a goddess on ouija board tonight. It turns out that she is the wife of Azazel. We didn't have any chances to write down her name since there was so much information. She told us that her name could be found on JOS site,but we forgot her name,so embarasing. Does anyone of you know what her name is?

A goddess? It stated on his page that he took a human wife 10,000 years ago and that the goddess part is inaccurate.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... zazel.html

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "horselover38@..." <horselover38@... wrote:

Hello everyone! Me and my friend had contacted a goddess on ouija board tonight. It turns out that she is the wife of Azazel. We didn't have any chances to write down her name since there was so much information. She told us that her name could be found on JOS site,but we forgot her name,so embarasing. Does anyone of you know what her name is?

Beware of astral deception.Hail iblis,the truthful.

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 01:08 PDT tanya.azazel wrote:

A goddess? It stated on his page that he took a human wife 10,000 years ago and that the goddess part is inaccurate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "horselover38@..." <horselover38@... wrote:

Well, it would be inaccurate if we were to say that she was a demoness, because she's a human. I think she meant "a person who achieved Godhead, but is not a Goddess by blood". If that makes sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "horselover38@" <horselover38@ wrote:

Yeah I understand it by that way it just was sounding like she was saying she was one of the Gods, when actually she is a human.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mnemosyne" <amaya.nonakama@... wrote:

Well, it would be inaccurate if we were to say that she was a demoness, because she's a human. I think she meant "a person who achieved Godhead, but is not a Goddess by blood". If that makes sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "horselover38@" <horselover38@ wrote:

Hi I’ve been having issues with this for a while now . When I use the ouija board with my boy friend and I talk to my guardian my guardian can’t spell for example he couldn’t spell patience .... now I know the gods are smart so this is making me feel like my boy friend is moving the curser .he swares he’s not could it have anything to do with that we are some what new five months now and his energy is not good enough for the words spelling to come threw . But it’s always words he can’t spell for example he can’t spell tomorrow he spells it tomarrow . So I’m very stressed out now . My guardian said since he can’t spell and he answers threw him cause I have trouble using the board on my own or I would that it comes threw the way he would spell ? every time I use the board on my own I always feel like it’s me answering and I can only ask yes or no questions cause if I don’t know the answer or have an idea I can’t get answers so how do I know it’s my guardian I’m talking to!!! Please help any advice would be appreciated ! I am actively meditating and studying just can’t get past this I’m stuck ! Sorry for punctuation wrote on phone quickly .

Hail father Enki ❤️?

I’m not delusional . I’m new to using the board and I have trouble using it so figured since my boy friend can’t spell maybe the answers were coming threw mixed up some how . I’m very confused cause obviously the gods can spell ! And if it’s truly my guardian his energy should move to the correct spelling no matter who’s operating it is what I was thinking .

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 7:31 PM, calciferandme666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi I’ve been having issues with this for a while now . When I use the ouija board with my boy friend and I talk to my guardian my guardian can’t spell for example he couldn’t spell patience ...... now I know the gods are smart so this is making me feel like my boy friend is moving the curser .he swares he’s not could it have anything to do with that we are some what new five months now and his energy is not good enough for the words spelling to come threw . But it’s always words he can’t spell for example he can’t spell tomorrow he spells it tomarrow . So I’m very stressed out now . My guardian said since he can’t spell and he answers threw him cause I have trouble using the board on my own or I would that it comes threw the way he would spell ? every time I use the board on my own I always feel like it’s me answering and I can only ask yes or no questions cause if I don’t know the answer or have an idea I can’t get answers so how do I know it’s my guardian I’m talking to!!! Please help any advice would be appreciated ! I am actively meditating and studying just can’t get past this I’m stuck ! Sorry for punctuation wrote on phone quickly .

Hail father Enki ❤️?

I wish I could just use board on my own . But I don’t feel like there’s enough energy with just me been trying five months and for some reason I’m just struggling with it . So I’ve been mainly using a pendulum and just paying attention to signs . And it’s hard to decifer my thoughts from them communicating with me .so I use the board with him cause I’m still not as strong as I’d like to be in communicating with them . 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 7:31 PM, calciferandme666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi I’ve been having issues with this for a while now . When I use the ouija board with my boy friend and I talk to my guardian my guardian can’t spell for example he couldn’t spell patience ...... now I know the gods are smart so this is making me feel like my boy friend is moving the curser .he swares he’s not could it have anything to do with that we are some what new five months now and his energy is not good enough for the words spelling to come threw . But it’s always words he can’t spell for example he can’t spell tomorrow he spells it tomarrow . So I’m very stressed out now . My guardian said since he can’t spell and he answers threw him cause I have trouble using the board on my own or I would that it comes threw the way he would spell ? every time I use the board on my own I always feel like it’s me answering and I can only ask yes or no questions cause if I don’t know the answer or have an idea I can’t get answers so how do I know it’s my guardian I’m talking to!!! Please help any advice would be appreciated ! I am actively meditating and studying just can’t get past this I’m stuck ! Sorry for punctuation wrote on phone quickly .

Hail father Enki ❤️?

I am still new too, but there is one thing that i know to be fact. GD's are smart, smarter than any human on this earth, i can tell you that nothing is channeling thru your boyfriend. If they were, regardless of how awful your bfs spelling is, they wouldnt misspell. So your bf is deffo moving the pointer. He is bsing you if he says its any kind of demon or Satan. Back to lurkingHail Satan. 
Mel
On Jan 3, 2019 1:31 AM, "calciferandme666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi I’ve been having issues with this for a while now . When I use the ouija board with my boy friend and I talk to my guardian my guardian can’t spell for example he couldn’t spell patience ..... now I know the gods are smart so this is making me feel like my boy friend is moving the curser .he swares he’s not could it have anything to do with that we are some what new five months now and his energy is not good enough for the words spelling to come threw . But it’s always words he can’t spell for example he can’t spell tomorrow he spells it tomarrow . So I’m very stressed out now . My guardian said since he can’t spell and he answers threw him cause I have trouble using the board on my own or I would that it comes threw the way he would spell ? every time I use the board on my own I always feel like it’s me answering and I can only ask yes or no questions cause if I don’t know the answer or have an idea I can’t get answers so how do I know it’s my guardian I’m talking to!!! Please help any advice would be appreciated ! I am actively meditating and studying just can’t get past this I’m stuck ! Sorry for punctuation wrote on phone quickly .

Hail father Enki ❤️?

He says that my guardian answers him telepathically sometimes and he spells it out and I asked my guardian why didn’t u try to move the curser to the right spelling he said he did . Such I still don’t get cause I asked my boy friend didn’t u feel him try to correct u and stop u and pull u to the right spelling ? I just don’t get why he would be doing this period I told him to let guardian move it . That this needs to stop but seared it’s some mix up that he would never do this on purpose . We have been together 12 years so I’m getting really frustrated cause I never know if answers I’m getting are truly from my guardian.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 5, 2019, at 3:37 AM, Melissa Brannam melleeboo@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I am still new too, but there is one thing that i know to be fact. GD's are smart, smarter than any human on this earth, i can tell you that nothing is channeling thru your boyfriend. If they were, regardless of how awful your bfs spelling is, they wouldnt misspell. So your bf is deffo moving the pointer. He is bsing you if he says its any kind of demon or Satan. Back to lurkingHail Satan. 
Mel
On Jan 3, 2019 1:31 AM, "calciferandme666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail father Enki ❤️?

Hi Amber Porter,
My suggestion is that you continue to work on opening and working on your chakras, and opening and working on your psychic centers. Don't depend on a tool when you can just use your own powers to see, hear, feel and communicate with the Powers of Hell.
The ouija board was tricky for me too when I was new. 
On Monday, January 7, 2019, 8:44:32 a.m. EST, Amber Porter amberholly8829@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

He says that my guardian answers him telepathically sometimes and he spells it out and I asked my guardian why didn’t u try to move the curser to the right spelling he said he did . Such I still don’t get cause I asked my boy friend didn’t u feel him try to correct u and stop u and pull u to the right spelling ? I just don’t get why he would be doing this period I told him to let guardian move it . That this needs to stop but seared it’s some mix up that he would never do this on purpose . We have been together 12 years so I’m getting really frustrated cause I never know if answers I’m getting are truly from my guardian.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 5, 2019, at 3:37 AM, Melissa Brannam melleeboo@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Mel
  Hi I’ve been having issues with this for a while now . When I use the ouija board with my boy friend and I talk to my guardian my guardian can’t spell for example he couldn’t spell patience ....... now I know the gods are smart so this is making me feel like my boy friend is moving the curser .he swares he’s not could it have anything to do with that we are some what new five months now and his energy is not good enough for the words spelling to come threw . But it’s always words he can’t spell for example he can’t spell tomorrow he spells it tomarrow . So I’m very stressed out now . My guardian said since he can’t spell and he answers threw him cause I have trouble using the board on my own or I would that it comes threw the way he would spell ? every time I use the board on my own I always feel like it’s me answering and I can only ask yes or no questions cause if I don’t know the answer or have an idea I can’t get answers so how do I know it’s my guardian I’m talking to!!! Please help any advice would be appreciated ! I am actively meditating and studying just can’t get past this I’m stuck ! Sorry for punctuation wrote on phone quickly .

Hail father Enki ❤️?

Hi Amber Porter,
My suggestion is that you continue to work on opening and working on your chakras, and opening and working on your psychic centers. Don't depend on a tool when you can just use your own powers. The ouija board was tricky for me too when I was new. 

On Monday, January 7, 2019, 10:10:57 p.m. EST, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Amber Porter,
My suggestion is that you continue to work on opening and working on your chakras, and opening and working on your psychic centers. Don't depend on a tool when you can just use your own powers to see, hear, feel and communicate with the Powers of Hell.
On Monday, January 7, 2019, 8:44:32 a.m. EST, Amber Porter amberholly8829@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Mel
  Hi I’ve been having issues with this for a while now . When I use the ouija board with my boy friend and I talk to my guardian my guardian can’t spell for example he couldn’t spell patience ........ now I know the gods are smart so this is making me feel like my boy friend is moving the curser .he swares he’s not could it have anything to do with that we are some what new five months now and his energy is not good enough for the words spelling to come threw . But it’s always words he can’t spell for example he can’t spell tomorrow he spells it tomarrow . So I’m very stressed out now . My guardian said since he can’t spell and he answers threw him cause I have trouble using the board on my own or I would that it comes threw the way he would spell ? every time I use the board on my own I always feel like it’s me answering and I can only ask yes or no questions cause if I don’t know the answer or have an idea I can’t get answers so how do I know it’s my guardian I’m talking to!!! Please help any advice would be appreciated ! I am actively meditating and studying just can’t get past this I’m stuck ! Sorry for punctuation wrote on phone quickly .

Hail father Enki ❤️?

How do u tell when they are truly open ? I asked my guardian if they where open and I believe he said yes . But this ouija board has me questioning things I’ve asked before . I don’t doubt our gods I doubt my ability to use the board . I’ve meditated on my chakras and psychic points for a while now chakras 5 months psychic Points around 3 months . How long should I continue ? I’ve already moved on to some intermediate meditations but still do chakras at least every other day . Should I start from the beginning again . I’ve been stuck a while and pray to father about wanting to have better communication and being closer with them . I’ve ordered lots of books as well I want nothing more than to be close to our gods .i don’t feel like I have any  psychic abilities at all though I used to when I was 14 I could astral project but that ended quickly the enemy tricked me and scared me into giving away my ability attacked me as I was returning to my body .since that day I’ve never been able to astral project again . I’ve dedicated and study and meditate everyday. And have asked father to restore my abilities and send me signs to show me and guide me . I’ve received some signs but I’m just not as advanced as I’d like to be .

Thank you for your reply !
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 7, 2019, at 10:12 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi Amber Porter,
My suggestion is that you continue to work on opening and working on your chakras, and opening and working on your psychic centers. Don't depend on a tool when you can just use your own powers. The ouija board was tricky for me too when I was new. 

On Monday, January 7, 2019, 10:10:57 p.m. EST, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hi Amber Porter,
The ouija board was tricky for me too when I was new.. 
On Monday, January 7, 2019, 8:44:32 a.m. EST, Amber Porter amberholly8829@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Mel
  Hi I’ve been having issues with this for a while now . When I use the ouija board with my boy friend and I talk to my guardian my guardian can’t spell for example he couldn’t spell patience ......... now I know the gods are smart so this is making me feel like my boy friend is moving the curser .he swares he’s not could it have anything to do with that we are some what new five months now and his energy is not good enough for the words spelling to come threw . But it’s always words he can’t spell for example he can’t spell tomorrow he spells it tomarrow . So I’m very stressed out now . My guardian said since he can’t spell and he answers threw him cause I have trouble using the board on my own or I would that it comes threw the way he would spell ? every time I use the board on my own I always feel like it’s me answering and I can only ask yes or no questions cause if I don’t know the answer or have an idea I can’t get answers so how do I know it’s my guardian I’m talking to!!! Please help any advice would be appreciated ! I am actively meditating and studying just can’t get past this I’m stuck ! Sorry for punctuation wrote on phone quickly .

Hail father Enki ❤️?

Hi sister Amber! ^ You won't like this, but I honestly think that your
man is messing with you. I am NOT saying this to be cruel or mean,
honest! But I have been a dedicated Spiritual Satanist for 10 years
now, and one thing I have learnt is to trust my intuition/gut
feelings! Though I always did that anyways. Lol. You should do what my
good comrade in Satan Magus, says. Keep working on your psychic
centers for astral hearing etc. I...I am ashamed to say this, but my
own psychic centers are not totally open yet, which is entirely my
fault (I didn't meditate steadily for a few years, because I'm a
bloody fucking imbecile)! Look, what I am trying to say here Sister
Amber, you can't work too much on your astral senses. Just keep doing
the exercises! Get that telepathy of yours up there sis! ^ hope that
helps you somewhat. Enki/Satan bless! Hail Lord/Father Satan! Hail
Sorath, the One Who Burns! Hail Andras! Hail mother Lilith! Hail her
High Grace Inanna/Ishtar!

On 1/8/19, Amber Porter amberholly8829@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
How do u tell when they are truly open ? I asked my guardian if they where
open and I believe he said yes . But this ouija board has me questioning
things I’ve asked before . I don’t doubt our gods I doubt my ability to use
the board . I’ve meditated on my chakras and psychic points for a while now
chakras 5 months psychic Points around 3 months . How long should I continue
? I’ve already moved on to some intermediate meditations but still do
chakras at least every other day . Should I start from the beginning again .
I’ve been stuck a while and pray to father about wanting to have better
communication and being closer with them . I’ve ordered lots of books as
well I want nothing more than to be close to our gods .i don’t feel like I
have any psychic abilities at all though I used to when I was 14 I could
astral project but that ended quickly the enemy tricked me and scared me
into giving away my ability attacked me as I was returning to my body .since
that day I’ve never been able to astral project again . I’ve dedicated and
study and meditate everyday. And have asked father to restore my abilities
and send me signs to show me and guide me . I’ve received some signs but I’m
just not as advanced as I’d like to be .

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2019, at 10:12 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hi Amber Porter,

My suggestion is that you continue to work on opening and working on your
chakras, and opening and working on your psychic centers. Don't depend on
a tool when you can just use your own powers. The ouija board was tricky
for me too when I was new.

On Monday, January 7, 2019, 10:10:57 p.m. EST, Magus Immortalis
magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Hi Amber Porter,

a tool when you can just use your own powers to see, hear, feel and
communicate with the Powers of Hell.

On Monday, January 7, 2019, 8:44:32 a.m. EST, Amber Porter
amberholly8829@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

He says that my guardian answers him telepathically sometimes and he
spells it out and I asked my guardian why didn’t u try to move the curser
to the right spelling he said he did . Such I still don’t get cause I
asked my boy friend didn’t u feel him try to correct u and stop u and pull
u to the right spelling ? I just don’t get why he would be doing this
period I told him to let guardian move it . That this needs to stop but
seared it’s some mix up that he would never do this on purpose . We have
been together 12 years so I’m getting really frustrated cause I never know
if answers I’m getting are truly from my guardian.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2019, at 3:37 AM, Melissa Brannam melleeboo@...

I am still new too, but there is one thing that i know to be fact. GD's
are smart, smarter than any human on this earth, i can tell you that
nothing is channeling thru your boyfriend. If they were, regardless of
how awful your bfs spelling is, they wouldnt misspell. So your bf is
deffo moving the pointer. He is bsing you if he says its any kind of
demon or Satan.
Back to lurking
Hail Satan.

Mel

On Jan 3, 2019 1:31 AM, "calciferandme666@... [JoyofSatan666]"

Hi I’ve been having issues with this for a while now . When I use the
ouija board with my boy friend and I talk to my guardian my guardian
can’t spell for example he couldn’t spell patience ......... now I know
the gods are smart so this is making me feel like my boy friend is moving
the curser .he swares he’s not could it have anything to do with that we
are some what new five months now and his energy is not good enough for
the words spelling to come threw . But it’s always words he can’t spell
for example he can’t spell tomorrow he spells it tomarrow . So I’m very
stressed out now . My guardian said since he can’t spell and he answers
threw him cause I have trouble using the board on my own or I would that
it comes threw the way he would spell ? every time I use the board on my
own I always feel like it’s me answering and I can only ask yes or no
questions cause if I don’t know the answer or have an idea I can’t get
answers so how do I know it’s my guardian I’m talking to!!! Please help
any advice would be appreciated ! I am actively meditating and studying
just can’t get past this I’m stuck ! Sorry for punctuation wrote on phone
quickly .

Hail father Enki ❤️?

I don’t mind your honesty thanks for reply I will keep meditating! I thought he was messing with me too I just don’t understand it though he is dedicated and meditates everyday as well ! And we have been together 12 years ! So I’m trying to believe there’s another explanation cause I just don’t get why a dedicated Ss or a bf of 12 years would do this to someone ! I sure wouldn’t do this to anyone ! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 10, 2019, at 1:09 PM, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi sister Amber! ^ You won't like this, but I honestly think that your
man is messing with you. I am NOT saying this to be cruel or mean,
honest! But I have been a dedicated Spiritual Satanist for 10 years
now, and one thing I have learnt is to trust my intuition/gut
feelings! Though I always did that anyways. Lol. You should do what my
good comrade in Satan Magus, says. Keep working on your psychic
centers for astral hearing etc. I...I am ashamed to say this, but my
own psychic centers are not totally open yet, which is entirely my
fault (I didn't meditate steadily for a few years, because I'm a
bloody fucking imbecile)! Look, what I am trying to say here Sister
Amber, you can't work too much on your astral senses. Just keep doing
the exercises! Get that telepathy of yours up there sis! ^ hope that
helps you somewhat. Enki/Satan bless! Hail Lord/Father Satan! Hail
Sorath, the One Who Burns! Hail Andras! Hail mother Lilith! Hail her
High Grace Inanna/Ishtar!

On 1/8/19, Amber Porter amberholly8829@... [JoyofSatan666]
How do u tell when they are truly open ? I asked my guardian if they where
open and I believe he said yes . But this ouija board has me questioning
things I’ve asked before . I don’t doubt our gods I doubt my ability to use
the board . I’ve meditated on my chakras and psychic points for a while now
chakras 5 months psychic Points around 3 months . How long should I continue
? I’ve already moved on to some intermediate meditations but still do
chakras at least every other day . Should I start from the beginning again .
I’ve been stuck a while and pray to father about wanting to have better
communication and being closer with them . I’ve ordered lots of books as
well I want nothing more than to be close to our gods .i don’t feel like I
have any psychic abilities at all though I used to when I was 14 I could
astral project but that ended quickly the enemy tricked me and scared me
into giving away my ability attacked me as I was returning to my body ..since
that day I’ve never been able to astral project again . I’ve dedicated and
study and meditate everyday. And have asked father to restore my abilities
and send me signs to show me and guide me . I’ve received some signs but I’m
just not as advanced as I’d like to be .

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2019, at 10:12 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@...

Hi Amber Porter,

a tool when you can just use your own powers. The ouija board was tricky
for me too when I was new.

On Monday, January 7, 2019, 10:10:57 p.m. EST, Magus Immortalis
magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Hi Amber Porter,

a tool when you can just use your own powers to see, hear, feel and
communicate with the Powers of Hell.

On Monday, January 7, 2019, 8:44:32 a.m. EST, Amber Porter
amberholly8829@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

He says that my guardian answers him telepathically sometimes and he
spells it out and I asked my guardian why didn’t u try to move the curser
to the right spelling he said he did . Such I still don’t get cause I
asked my boy friend didn’t u feel him try to correct u and stop u and pull
u to the right spelling ? I just don’t get why he would be doing this
period I told him to let guardian move it . That this needs to stop but
seared it’s some mix up that he would never do this on purpose . We have
been together 12 years so I’m getting really frustrated cause I never know
if answers I’m getting are truly from my guardian.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2019, at 3:37 AM, Melissa Brannam melleeboo@...

I am still new too, but there is one thing that i know to be fact. GD's
are smart, smarter than any human on this earth, i can tell you that
nothing is channeling thru your boyfriend. If they were, regardless of
how awful your bfs spelling is, they wouldnt misspell. So your bf is
deffo moving the pointer. He is bsing you if he says its any kind of
demon or Satan.
Back to lurking
Hail Satan.

Mel

On Jan 3, 2019 1:31 AM, "calciferandme666@... [JoyofSatan666]"

Hi I’ve been having issues with this for a while now . When I use the
ouija board with my boy friend and I talk to my guardian my guardian
can’t spell for example he couldn’t spell patience ......... now I know
the gods are smart so this is making me feel like my boy friend is moving
the curser .he swares he’s not could it have anything to do with that we
are some what new five months now and his energy is not good enough for
the words spelling to come threw . But it’s always words he can’t spell
for example he can’t spell tomorrow he spells it tomarrow . So I’m very
stressed out now . My guardian said since he can’t spell and he answers
threw him cause I have trouble using the board on my own or I would that
it comes threw the way he would spell ? every time I use the board on my
own I always feel like it’s me answering and I can only ask yes or no
questions cause if I don’t know the answer or have an idea I can’t get
answers so how do I know it’s my guardian I’m talking to!!! Please help
any advice would be appreciated ! I am actively meditating and studying
just can’t get past this I’m stuck ! Sorry for punctuation wrote on phone
quickly .

Hail father Enki ❤️?

i need a priestess here to establich a coven and i need a quick response as a satanist who is just on another level 
On Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 4:14:38 AM GMT+1, feleciawilder50@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi iam new how do i start of by being a satanist and contacting saran?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back