Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija Board help?

666Meg Melanthe

Hello brothers and sisters :)

My boyfriend and I are thinking of doing a Ouija board session on Saturday night, and we were wondering if you could give us any tips?

I have to make the board out of paper (i have no cardboard or wood, and cannot buy one), so any tips on how to do that, and how to make it special?

Also, what precautions should we take? Like pray/ask Father and the Gods for protection? I do not yet know my GD (my boyfriend is not one of us, but is Atheist and is open minded and knows all about what we believe).

Could anything bad happen?

Thank you brothers and sisters :)
Hail Satan! <3
Hail the true Gods! <3
Hail Hitler! <3

Hello [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 2:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ouija Board help?

Hello brothers and sisters :)

My boyfriend and I are thinking of doing a Ouija board session on Saturday night, and we were wondering if you could give us any tips?

I have to make the board out of paper (i have no cardboard or wood, and cannot buy one), so any tips on how to do that, and how to make it special?

Also, what precautions should we take? Like pray/ask Father and the Gods for protection? I do not yet know my GD (my boyfriend is not one of us, but is Atheist and is open minded and knows all about what we believe).

Could anything bad happen?

Thank you brothers and sisters :)
Hail Satan! <3
Hail the true Gods! <3
Hail Hitler! <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back