Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija Board and Invocation

Lilith Crowley

Me and my GD have this special way of communicating. We've done it by paper and computer. I will write something down on paper or on word processor, than I will hear the response inside my head and write that down as well. And if I'm not sure if that is what he said, he always confirms it or tells me to ignore. I've done this with other demons as well. And the first time we did this, I was told by Belial that this was a form of ouija board, like, it's related to it on some way.
But isn't this also a form of invocation?   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

That is awesome Raven,I would like to try that with my GD.Thanks for sharing!Hail SatanBrian

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2011 12:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ouija Board and Invocation

Me and my GD have this special way of communicating. We've done it by paper and computer. I will write something down on paper or on word processor, than I will hear the response inside my head and write that down as well. And if I'm not sure if that is what he said, he always confirms it or tells me to ignore. I've done this with other demons as well. And the first time we did this, I was told by Belial that this was a form of ouija board, like, it's related to it on some way.
But isn't this also a form of invocation?   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org

This actually does seem pretty neat, though personally I've always liked my ouija board :D
--- In [email protected], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

But isn't this also a form of invocation?

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Well, I think invocation is when you actually merge with a God. Still,
that's neat, though.

On 10/9/11, jinxoctober <jinxoctober@... wrote:

This actually does seem pretty neat, though personally I've always liked
my ouija board :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley
<lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Me and my GD have this special way of communicating. We've done it by
paper and computer. I will write something down on paper or on word
processor, than I will hear the response inside my head and write that
down as well. And if I'm not sure if that is what he said, he always
confirms it or tells me to ignore. I've done this with other demons as
well. And the first time we did this, I was told by Belial that this was
a form of ouija board, like, it's related to it on some way.

But isn't this also a form of invocation?

|
|
_|_
|

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in
time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan
be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!*
Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back