Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Other Satanic Groups

Padme

What do you guys think anout other Satanic organisations such as ONA and TST?

ما رأيكم يا رفاق في المنظمات الشيطانية الأخرى مثل ONA و TST؟
وبخبرة 8 سنوات، قمت بالاطلاع على كل المجموعات الأخرى، وتأكدت من أنها مجموعات خاطئة، حسب رأي المصدر الوحيد الصادق في العالم هو جماعة فرح الشيطان. أما الباقي فكلها حركات جاهلة لا تعرف شيئاً عن الشيطانية الروحية، كما أنها صرفت الكثيرين عن الطريق الصحيح. وهي كلها أفكار يهودية تستخدم الحروف والدوائر العبرية وتدعو إلى التضحية بالدم، مثل جماعة TST التي تدعو بشدة إلى الإجهاض، وهنا نرى بوضوح التضحيات البشرية وكيفية تحقيق هدفها المتمثل في تقليص الجنس البشري والتخلص من الجنس البشري. النسل البشري وأفكار المليار الذهبي اليهودي.

والدوائر

With 8 years of experience, I have looked at all the other groups, and I have confirmed that they are wrong groups, according to the opinion of the only honest source in the world is the Joy of Satan group. The rest are all ignorant movements that do not know anything about spiritual Satanism, and they have also distracted many from the right path. They are all Jewish ideas that use Hebrew letters and circles and call for blood sacrifices, such as the TST group that strongly calls for abortion, and here we clearly see human sacrifices and how to achieve their goal of reducing the human race and getting rid of human offspring and the ideas of the Jewish Golden Billion.

ONA is a fed operation to get people to commit illegal things. TST is a group of far-left atheists using Satanic imagery to shock Christians, they don't believe Satan is real. None of them are true Satanists.

The JoS site says this:
We do not recognize nor do we acknowledge groups who characterize Satan or Satanism by Judeo/Christian concepts, or those, who like the late Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan members, do not acknowledge his existence as a real being.

We do not recognize any organizations, churches, etc, that claim to be Satanists, yet take their so-called "Satanism" straight from the Judeo/Christian Bible, conform to Judeo/Christian concepts regarding Satan, Demons [The Ancient Pagan Gods], or Satanism. True Satanism existed long before any Judeo/Christian Bible or teachings. These people are not Satanists, they are reverse Christians, or Jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back