Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

other methods besides the Vinassa chant

Andrew Herasymuik

Hello brothers and sisters  I am aware of the vinassa chant used to get rid of spirits. But either I must be patient and try everyday or it's not working properly, could anyone share some ways I could get rid of harassing spirits? These ones in particular steal from my solar plexus, and heart so i haven't felt very good for awhile now.

for entity removal?

From: [email protected] <[email protected] on behalf of Andrew Herasymuik AndrewCH@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]
Sent: February 14, 2016 11:54 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: other methods besides the Vinassa chant    

thank you 

<b style="l[/IMG]From:[/B] [email protected] <[email protected] on behalf of harrilehtosaari@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]
<b style="l[/IMG]Sent:[/B] February 14, 2016 12:38 AM
<b style="l[/IMG]To:[/B] [email protected]
<b style="l[/IMG]Subject:[/B] [JoyofSatan666] Re: other methods besides the Vinassa chant     Do the binding spell found in the magic section in joy of satan.

I have a similar problem and Vinasa + blue Satanic fire seem to work, not always anyway. In case someone has suggestions would appreciate! HAIL SATAN!!!   Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 6:54 PM
From: "Andrew Herasymuik AndrewCH@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] other methods besides the Vinassa chant     Hello brothers and sisters  I am aware of the vinassa chant used to get rid of spirits. But either I must be patient and try everyday or it's not working properly, could anyone share some ways I could get rid of harassing spirits? These ones in particular steal from my solar plexus, and heart so i haven't felt very good for awhile now.  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back