Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Other group rituals?

aeonlithiumuranium

Yeah, curious, I see it every month or so about a group destruction ritual..do we do any other kind of rituals? I'd honestly like to see one for our education system, if possible. I feel as though it can be fixed...was just curious though.

We also do rituals aimed at awakening Gentiles to Satanism.

The thing is though, all the corruption etc in the world is because of the jews. Take them down, destroy them, and everything else in the world will get better. Education systems, food supplies, you name it. We need to attack the root of the problem: the jews.

But if you want to create a ritual, go for it and post it. Many of us have done so, for various causes. Make sure it's at a time that will give it power (correct moon phase, moon sign, day & hour, etc).

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aeonlithiumuranium" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:

Yeah, curious, I see it every month or so about a group destruction ritual..do we do any other kind of rituals? I'd honestly like to see one for our education system, if possible. I feel as though it can be fixed...was just curious though.

Thanks.
The only goals I have in mind are Venus related, therefore, I have plenty of time to plan. Venus retrograde ends July 31st apparently, and, I turn 21 on July 30th..awesome birthday present, really =D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

We also do rituals aimed at awakening Gentiles to Satanism.

The thing is though, all the corruption etc in the world is because of the jews. Take them down, destroy them, and everything else in the world will get better. Education systems, food supplies, you name it. We need to attack the root of the problem: the jews.

But if you want to create a ritual, go for it and post it. Many of us have done so, for various causes. Make sure it's at a time that will give it power (correct moon phase, moon sign, day & hour, etc).

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aeonlithiumuranium" <wowaccountmark@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back